What's new

LCA Tejas Mark II is a twin engine configuration

Excellent , we need to expand our indigenous capabilities even further. HAL , ISRO, Agni,Akash

We can already see our neighbours whining in jealousy:flame::flame:

I heard similar sentence 5 years ago.

But good luck for your plans.

I personally believe that LCA is bound to fail but I can be wrong.

OP confirms that LCA is dead.
This was expected. If India need more than a paper plane than they need serious help in redesigning a/c and Zardari's keen interest in PAF and JF-17 hints that India received technical support from traitor community of Pakistan.

OP confirms that LCA is dead.
This was expected. If India need more than a paper plane than they need serious help in redesigning a/c and Zardari's keen interest in PAF and JF-17 hints that India received technical support from traitor community of Pakistan.

How is it dead when it just got approval for another production line?

How is it dead when it just got approval for another production line?
Its dead because it failed to fly... now you are making new one based on inputs from Pakistan.
All credit goes to Asif MOFO Zardari and his tribe.

Last edited:
No , MK 2 is a single engine fighter.He might have got it mixed up with AMCA,listen carefully to his description of undeslung missiles and bombs ,he sounds like a non technical staff member.
MCA = AMCA.

Or

They might be looking for a Twin engine Naval LCA Mk2, but we haven't procured the desired engine like Ex.Rafale's M88 nor there are orders placed for similar engines.

But ,heck there are murmurs going around about a Twin engine config for navy, we will know when they finalize the plane config in 2019.Until then please take this bit of news with a bucket of salt my Indian brothers.

Last edited:
LCA is a futuristic fighter jet by design. It has the potential for exports as well.

Heights of stupidity if it is true.

I rather say HAL/ADA do it this way...

1) Make a proper Naval LCA MK2
2) Modify it for airforce version by redesigning undercarriage.
3) Invest the Airforce LCA money into making the AMCA.

This idea of stealth LCA and all others are just wasting time.

I heard similar sentence 5 years ago.

But good luck for your plans.

I personally believe that LCA is bound to fail but I can be wrong.

Thanks, but your pesamest attitude tells a different story. It's also very evident your not sincere with your wishes so we will take it with a pinch of salt.

If Tejas want a pie in NAVY order book they must be of two engines configuration. A single in small aircraft is risky than two engine heavier fighter jet for ship's Deck. Single engine fighters with 3 to forth Gen technologies is not worth a 5 years time of development for navy

If you have followed ISRO, Brahmos, TATA, etc you would have realized that Indian are very fast in spinning up versions once the base is ready. 30yrs was not used in building Tejas, it was used in building infrastructure, it was used in learning, building relationships, testing concepts and materializing the dreams from ground.
Correct like we see Verisions of helicopter out not. Threee different size and many configurations. Ignore the idiots they just rant for sake of it.

Thanks, but your pesamest attitude tells a different story. It's also very evident your not sincere with your wishes so we will take it with a pinch of salt.
Move on. These People are not really interested in learning.

Pakistanis

Telling Indians LCA failed. IS A HALLIRIOUS scenario.

The JF17 flys with no BVR no HMD no compsies no IRST and is rightly lsbelled the cheapest combat plane in the world.

THE CHEAPEST because why.?????????????? it will,not achieve the lrevel of BLOCK ONE LCA for another 5 years even then the chinease will have to do all the work in china

meanwhile THIS HAS ARRIVED

upload_2017-2-19_19-40-28.png

LCA mk 2 is a single engine plane But AMCA would be Twin engined

^^^^

Stephen have you seen the video intently posted by OP? The reprentative is not very well articulated and doesn't have a full knowledge of the product. At some point it seems he isn't completely familiar with technicalities and capabilities of LCA and for sure he does mentioned LCA mark II will going to be twin engine. I am little confused LCA & AMCA are two different aircrafts while the interview explicitly conduct for LCA. Please can you elobrate more on this thank you.

Regards,
Jailer

Back
Top Bottom