What's new

LCA Tejas Mark II is a twin engine configuration

It looks like they may review MCA project

mca1_diag.jpg

India will need some serious ''Good Luck'' from our side inorder to materialize this ''Twin engine LCA'' project considering the reputation of LCA which it has earned in past 30 years.

India will need some serious ''Good Luck'' from our side inorder to materialize this ''Twin engine LCA'' project considering the reputation of LCA which it has earned in past 30 years.

If you have followed ISRO, Brahmos, TATA, etc you would have realized that Indian are very fast in spinning up versions once the base is ready. 30yrs was not used in building Tejas, it was used in building infrastructure, it was used in learning, building relationships, testing concepts and materializing the dreams from ground.

Eventually, But fruits of 30 years is start showing with LCA incorporation of some of the world best technology
May it be Derby BVR to Python 5 HOBS CCM with DASH HMDS

High composite Low RCS

AESA In Slight Upgrade to MK1A And ASRAAM IIR Missile

I heard similar sentence 5 years ago.

But good luck for your plans.

I personally believe that LCA is bound to fail but I can be wrong.

Eventually, But fruits of 30 years is start showing with LCA incorporation of some of the world best technology
May it be Derby BVR to Python 5 HOBS CCM with DASH HMDS

High composite Low RCS

AESA In Slight Upgrade to MK1A And ASRAAM IIR Missile

I heard similar sentence 5 years ago.

But good luck for your plans.

I personally believe that LCA is bound to fail but I can be wrong.
BS Which PAF Fighter has Capability to fire
HOBS CCM With HDMS Presently ,Neither It Has New Generation BVR Like DERBY Which LCA already demonstrated

Fail o_Oo_O HAL Already delivered 4 Planes to IAF And It already Setup second Manufacturing Line For LCA this year there Will 8 LCA Manufactured in 2017 and Next year 16

BS Which PAF Fighter has Capability to fire
HOBS CCM With HDMS Presently ,Neither It Has New Generation BVR Like DERBY Which LCA already demonstrated

Fail o_Oo_O HAL Already delivered 4 Planes to IAF And It already Setup second Manufacturing Line For LCA this year there Will 8 LCA Manufactured in 2017 and Next year 16

As I said before.
These are old, out dated statements meant to satisfy internet warriors.
Do inform me when you raise first ''combat worthy'' LCA squadron with all above goodies you are mentioning.

This time things are going swell & Indian private suppliers are stepping in..So hoping it would be on time..

As I said before.
These are old, out dated statements meant to satisfy internet warriors.
Do inform me when you raise first ''combat worthy'' LCA squadron with all above goodies you are mentioning.
Squadrons ready raised Update your Memory With 4 Fighter Operational Service in IAF Since 1 July 2016 Any other clarity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._45_Squadron_IAF

Last edited:
I should say a wise man shd know hen to quit... as Sun Tzu said "never invest in failure"
I am saying that bcz LCA is 30 years old plan.. DRDO has learnt enough so they shd go for a new design (bigger plane)... bcz modifying for future needs is like redesigning... like what happened with arjun... the requirement kept changing from 120 mm to 125 mm etc that the turret design and suspension system kept changing and project was delayed

Back
Top Bottom