What's new

LCA Tejas is far superior than Mirage-2000 and the Chinese JF-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
cnz04Ag.jpg

Made-in-India ‘Tejas’ fighter jet will demonstrate its combat-readiness with the challenging and risky 8 “G” maneuver during Aero India 2017 commencing on February 14.This will be the first demonstration of this maneuver after the fighter jets joined the IAF fleet as the new “Flying Daggers’ 45” squadron in July 2016. Such a tight climb and turn are executed by fighter jets during combat, soon after firing an air-to-air missile. The 8 “G” maneuver was one of the key operations mandated by the IAF for Final Operational Clearance (FOC) of ‘Tejas.’ The other key operation, air-to-air refueling too has been demonstrated, and a combat jet with the refueling probe, will debut at the air show, according to sources in Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA).

Same forum different thread...
This world beating fighter is yet to pull 8 g on camera

Well infact Tejas a.k.a vedic star fighter is much much superior ... Their is no comparison..Atleast not in this Galaxy..It's So superior that world super power made only few copies that are enough to take over the world..
What rubbish every month man.. Make it operational with some squadrons and then blabber about it..
It's funny thet in their inferiority complex they wanted comparison but wrote Chinese JF17 (Forgetting that JF stands for Joint fighter) :lol:

Last edited:
...The plane isn't terrible; but it's 'evolution' has taken longer than the human one.

rejected by indian navy,only 2 tejas operational.you just copied mirages and put advance systems inside it.everything from engine to radar is foreign.you didn't make it anyway.

Only if Pakistan could do what we do :) Alas simply bolting nuts is not necessarily great science

Actually u hve to fly to crash... its difficult to crash from back of a truck
IF you weren't soiling your pants..you should have flown the JF17 to Bahrain to see it fly..

Only if Pakistan could do what we do :) Alas simply bolting nuts is not necessarily great science

IF you weren't soiling your pants..you should have flown the JF17 to Bahrain to see it fly..

Get your head out of diapers...why wud it fly at a third rated airshow?? Its flown in paris and been to farnbrough

Get your head out of diapers...why wud it fly at a third rated airshow?? Its flown in paris and been to farnbrough
You should have thought about it's class before signing up and even getting a place assigned for the JF17. To pull back in the last minute just before Tejas entered shows the class of the 17 :)

You should have thought about it's class before signing up and even getting a place assigned for the JF17. To pull back in the last minute just before Tejas entered shows the class of the 17 :)

Ok i dont want to argue wth fruit hawkers from calcatta... but have a look at teja performance in bahrain.. it took 1 full minute to tuck in its wheels and go vertical...

Than find a video of any 4th gen aircraft and see how they do it...

I would suggest also compare that with 3rd gen aircraft take off...

Nice day

Ok i dont want to argue wth fruit hawkers from calcatta... but have a look at teja performance in bahrain.. it took 1 full minute to tuck in its wheels and go vertical...

Than find a video of any 4th gen aircraft and see how they do it...

I would suggest also compare that with 3rd gen aircraft take off...

Nice day

Fruit hawker, ISRO scientist --our culture respects work as worship. JF 17 cannot sustain vertical flying with or without the wheels out like the Tejas. It loses steam so fast and has to level off. Every air show has restrictions for safety. I have seen several such acts in other airshows with different aircraft. They all do the vertical take off only after they pass a certain area away from spectators or other parked aircraft.

Point being I yet to see a video where the 17 can sustain vertical flight beating the tejas. If you have a video, I'm happy to see.

Act
Actually u hve to fly to crash... its difficult to crash from back of a truck

Rafael has crashed 4 tines in same period.. google it
Actually jf 17 fly hour / plane / year is 70 hr on an average , much less than rafale and Tejas 250 hr / plane / year .
And please give the detail in w

Thats why india has built 2 of ohem in 40 years

Heres the proof there are more than 2
upload_2017-2-25_20-8-25.png

I MAKE THAT 5

I believe total Tejas prouduced to date are

5 Seriel production combat planes
upload_2017-2-25_20-11-54.png

5 Prototype for testing

5 Twin engines

2 TD demo planes

Status