What's new

LCA tejas 45 SQN Flying Daggers Hit 1000 sorties mark

yes, they are, official documents were leaked, where have you been living
  • point is IAF believes tejas is too short legged for a country with such a large area, and i agree
  • point is its maintenance is too much(i dont know but if its true) than i agree
  • point is tejas is too late and i agree
  • point is tejas will be a duplication to the single engine procurement(which is now scrapped under pressure) to which i agree
  • better spend money on AMCA
thanks for your concern we will do whats rquired now do the needful for PAF which is in acute shrtage of funds & fighters itself :haha:

yes we cant shoot down a plane which don't exists.

It may not exist until its strikes you. (Never imaged I would borrow my lines from HTTYD for an argument in PDF, thank you Night Fury) . Coming back to the point, why debate about an aircraft thats not in your list? You may continue to beleive India never developed one, the 45 squadrons dont have one or may be that the squadron by itself is a hoax or to make things a little spooky, it may be a ghost squadron. Does that go well with a mid night wine for a good night sleep?

what if he is actually telling facts... ill take his words over yours any given day
well ten as an enemy you are doing ghaddarree to your nation for telling to up the militarry war machine prepairdness against your own people cause they will be hunting your own brothers in case of a WAR :haha:

well ten as an enemy you are doing ghaddarree to your nation for telling to up the militarry war machine prepairdness against your own people cause they will be hunting your own brothers in case of a WAR :haha:
never seen any chief who is saying his army is weak. give me one example please if there is any. even sadam with nothing never said that

never seen any chief who is saying his army is weak. give me one example please if there is any. even sadam with nothing never said that
well we indians do strange things thats why its so difficult to deal with us and even both trump and Putin agree on this very thing :sarcastic:

Never seen an enemy not taking advantage of it despite the cheif saying his army is weak ! this leads us to question the strenth of the enemy as well ! May be we are not as weak as our enemies are.

yes, they are, official documents were leaked, where have you been living
  • point is IAF believes tejas is too short legged for a country with such a large area, and i agree
  • point is its maintenance is too much(i dont know but if its true) than i agree
  • point is tejas is too late and i agree
  • point is tejas will be a duplication to the single engine procurement(which is now scrapped under pressure) to which i agree
  • better spend money on AMCA

What official document leaked????

Can you provide the details???? We Indians are not aware of such leak.

You might be having some internal information rooted through ISI.

Now let me reply you point to point:
point is IAF believes tejas is too short legged for a country with such a large area, and i agree
And still IAF is deploying 324 Tejas, more then any aircraft in its inventory, which has short legs.

Who the hell in this part of world needs your Approval.

Do you think IAF is foolish????

point is its maintenance is too much(i dont know but if its true) than i agree

They have already crossed 1,000 sorties with just 6 Tejas. And according to you it is maintenance nightmare.

What are you somking bro????

Again - Who the hell in this part of world needs your Approval.

point is tejas is too late and i agree
Tejas is late????

Then all 4.5+ Jets are late too late, in 5th generation warfare.

point is tejas will be a duplication to the single engine procurement(which is now scrapped under pressure) to which i agree

Single Engine Procurement???? That is now "OPEN FOR ALL", any fighter that can prove itself can take part in the competition.

Right from F-35 to Grippne - C/D, no restriction what so ever.

And you are saying it is duplication???

better spend money on AMCA

Listen man here is some advice to you.

"WE ARE SHORT DARK HINDU BANIYA" we do know how to spend our money. We dont need advice about what to do with "our MONEY" from a jazbati koum.

Thank you.

What official document leaked????

Can you provide the details???? We Indians are not aware of such leak.

You might be having some internal information rooted through ISI.

Now let me reply you point to point:

And still IAF is deploying 324 Tejas, more then any aircraft in its inventory, which has short legs.

Who the hell in this part of world needs your Approval.

Do you think IAF is foolish????

They have already crossed 1,000 sorties with just 6 Tejas. And according to you it is maintenance nightmare.

What are you somking bro????

Tejas is late????

Then all 4.5+ Jets are late too late, in 5th generation warfare.

Single Engine Procurement???? That is now "OPEN FOR ALL", any fighter that can prove itself can take part in the competition.

Right from F-35 to Grippne - C/D, no restriction what so ever.

And you are saying it is duplication???

Listen man here is some advice to you.

"WE ARE SHORT DARK HINDU BANIYA" we do know how to spend our money. We dont need advice about what to do with "our MONEY" from a jazbati koum.

Thank you.
okay sir ..i knew it was hopless to begin with

Back
Top Bottom