What's new

“Lay off Modi”, people of Balochistan roar with one voice

Did you see it for yourself?

Of course.

Right there, in Sartaj Sahib's hand, being brandished, and reminding us all of the legal maxim:

If the law is on your side, pound the judge.
If the law is on the other side, pound the table.

Until I remembered this, it was not easy to figure out why Sartaj Sahib was smiling that very uneasy smile.

indians never have any proofs. even before the end of attacks they blame it on others.

You have a valid point. We should remember that the Myanmarese could have been responsible. Or the Houthis.

No need to mock him atleast he presented evidence of his claims. Something that indians can never do in their lifetime.
What evidence? none was ever validated and no one accepted it . you rightly said "his claims" , because if those claims were backed by evidence then they would be called facts!!
As for us presenting it , we did in every international forum , the complicity of Let in 26/11 was well documented, whereby the UN designated a charity worker a terrorist and your own govt put HS and their head of operation ZRL was arrested and put behind bars for a few years. (its totally unrelated how he fathered a child while inside) so lets not talk about who has the moral right.
@Joe Shearer perhaps you can enlighten the lady how diplomacy or lack there of works.

What evidence? none was ever validated and no one accepted it . you rightly said "his claims" , because if those claims were backed by evidence then they would be called facts!!
As for us presenting it , we did in every international forum , the complicity of Let in 26/11 was well documented, whereby the UN designated a charity worker a terrorist and your own govt put HS and their head of operation ZRL was arrested and put behind bars for a few years. (its totally unrelated how he fathered a child while inside) so lets not talk about who has the moral right.
@Joe Shearer perhaps you can enlighten the lady how diplomacy or lack there of works.

Reason with @Mugwop? Sorry, above my pay-scale. I'm not saying it can't be done. It's just that I don't have the mental training and capability.

What pray has this to do with the topic at hand?

indirect relation .. RAW brig. waht they do with freedom mixture dramas of azadi bazi..

and at last they finally commit

RAPE.

Indian diplomat in Kabul expelled for raping Afghan girl
JUNE 23, 2016 BY INP
Indian-diplomat-in-Kabul-expelled-for-raping-Afghan-girl.jpg

Indian Defence Attache in Kabul Brigadier SK Narain has reportedly been expelled from Afghanistan over charges of raping an Afghan girl, local media reported.

Brigadier SK Narain was posted as defence attache in the Indian Embassy in Kabul. The Afghan girl he raped had reportedly approached the Indian Embassy earlier to obtain a scholarship. She was later raped on the premises.

Taking urgent notice of the incident, the Afghanistan government expelled the Indian Army officer from the country immediately. However, no criminal proceedings have been initiated against the accused Indian official.

A few weeks ago, three Indian Army soldiers also raped an Indian girl in a moving train. Indian Army soldiers have also regularly been accused of committing mass rape in Indian-occupied Kashmir and have also been involved in incidents of rape while on deputation at UN missions abroad.

New Delhi, the nation’s capital, also has one of the highest numbers of reported rape cases in the world. Similarly, on June 18, two Indian cricket officials were arrested on the charge of raping a Zimbabwean woman.

indirect relation .. RAW brig. waht they do with freedom mixture dramas of azadi bazi..

and at last they finally commit

RAPE.

Indian diplomat in Kabul expelled for raping Afghan girl
JUNE 23, 2016 BY INP
Indian-diplomat-in-Kabul-expelled-for-raping-Afghan-girl.jpg

Indian Defence Attache in Kabul Brigadier SK Narain has reportedly been expelled from Afghanistan over charges of raping an Afghan girl, local media reported.

Brigadier SK Narain was posted as defence attache in the Indian Embassy in Kabul. The Afghan girl he raped had reportedly approached the Indian Embassy earlier to obtain a scholarship. She was later raped on the premises.

Taking urgent notice of the incident, the Afghanistan government expelled the Indian Army officer from the country immediately. However, no criminal proceedings have been initiated against the accused Indian official.

A few weeks ago, three Indian Army soldiers also raped an Indian girl in a moving train. Indian Army soldiers have also regularly been accused of committing mass rape in Indian-occupied Kashmir and have also been involved in incidents of rape while on deputation at UN missions abroad.

New Delhi, the nation’s capital, also has one of the highest numbers of reported rape cases in the world. Similarly, on June 18, two Indian cricket officials were arrested on the charge of raping a Zimbabwean woman.
You seem fascinated by rape, a problem perhaps? you have not been able to contribute anything to the topic at hand.

Pakistan paid it's own people to hold a rally and support them.:rofl:

No need for proof. Large amount of baloch people will never come out in support of pakistan just like they never do it in Kashmir. Everybody hates you
Okay you already lost the debate. :lol:

No Proof, I do not believe you.

Muslim Baloch want to stay with Muslim Pakistan.

Pakistanis are united through Islam.

Kashmiris want independence from India. This is an undeniable fact. :lol:

United through Islam, that's not going to hold you together forever.....
Let Kashmiris live in peace. They don't want you there.

United through Islam, that's not going to hold you together forever.....
Let Kashmiris live in peace. They don't want you there.
Tell that to the Kashmiris who want independence from India! :lol:

Nice business option but I like Joe and Joe action would you like to join Joe :lol:
Joe & Joe action production Company (registered).
Send me your resume and previous work experience with fresh picture I will show to Joe lets see what he say. :lol:

I am quite sure that you like Joe and Joe action. It wouldn't be proper for me to intrude into your domestic bliss.

What debate? Just one loudmouth announcing his own battles and his own victories. And as for Pakistanis being united through Islam, it depends on whom you define as Pakistani.

The Bengali didn't think Islam united Pakistan, some 46 years ago.

The Kashmiri doesn't seem to think so today. As far as those seeking 'azadi' are concerned, they are talking about independence from both Pakistan and India. So don't labour under the self-deluding emotional impression that they are pining for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom