What's new

Lawless UP: Dalit couple hacked to death for Rs 15 in Mulayam Singh Yadav's bastion Mainpuri

But there is nothing that beats you guys culling the Ahmediya community everyday in Pakistan. Are'nt Ahmediya's muslims ?.

Nope they are not muslims. Ask fellow Indian muslims about it.

poster reported for troll baiting
why must someone open such a thread? this is a defence forum after all
Do you report all the persons who opens such a thread?
Grow up kid...There is a forum Called Social and Current Events in which we can post anything and all of the posters do...!
Report 100 times from my side...!

There are prob in India, I agree ... but nowhere close to Pakistan... stop talking like there are no such incident happened in Pakistan... your intention is just score some points... nothing else..

To score some points... 2 cent business.. don't you know..
Oh yeah and you Indians don't open threads like this about Pakistan?
Suddenly you became Holy Cow...!

There are prob in India, I agree ... but nowhere close to Pakistan...

Yeah keep getting self satisfaction from this cr@p.

Doesnt matter if they are not muslims but does it gives you right to kill them ?.

Where did I say that anybody has right to kill them?

You asked me question whether they are muslim or not, I answered your question?

Better than a average hindu minority in Pakistan , dead bodies and stats don't lie.

No it isn't better. You are only fooling yourself with this denial.

I was just pointing out how you need to keep your minorities safe from persecution and killing before pointing fingers at us.

I am not pointing figure on anyone. Just said a fact which hit a few nerves.

Where did I point my fingers at you guys. I just responded when OP posted about Dalits. I showed how minorities like Ahmediya's are treated in PAKISTAN the great nation

I am talking about the forum in general.

This is a international forum, not your personal chat box. I post where I want when I want, people like you don't get the right to choose it for me.

What the heck is wrong with you? I just repeated what you said and then you are lecturing me about how I should not tell others what should they post.

Lol you indians are so hypocrites its funny. :cheesy::rofl:

This is a international forum, not your personal chat box. I post where I want when I want, people like you don't get the right to choose it for me.
Managed by Pakistanis. If it is a topic on India, dont drag in Pakistan unnecessarily.

This story has two aspect of rising and shining india..

1. People of world largest democracy do not have 15 rupees to pay..
  2. In world largest democracy people kill for 15 rupee debt..

This story has two aspect of rising and shining india..

1. People of world largest democracy do not have 15 rupees to pay..
  2. In world largest democracy people kill for 15 rupee debt..

Or you could use actual facts, with common sense

1. Poor street performing nomads in villages, who earn spare change by dancing earn the same as beggars in cities.

2.a 60 year old drug addict who needed that 15rs to get his daily fix is willing to kill people after a heated argument .

Maybe you should brush up from the Indian news sites rather than trust a half cooked stories from Pak news that directly copy off of them.

_90557125_mediaitem90555268.jpg

A man from India's Dalit community has been beheaded and his wife hacked to death after a row over a 15 rupees (22 cents; 16 pence) debt in Uttar Pradesh state.

Police said the couple were murdered by an upper caste grocer on Thursday when they told him they needed time to pay for biscuits they had bought from him.

The grocer has been arrested.

Dalits, formerly known as untouchables, form the lowest rung of India's caste hierarchy.

Police told the Press Trust of India news agency the incident took place in Mainpuri district early on Thursday as the couple were on their way to work.

They were stopped by Ashok Mishra, the owner of a village grocery, who demanded that the couple pay the money for three packets of biscuits that they had bought for their three children a few days ago, reports say.

Protests
The couple reportedly told him they would pay after they received their daily wages later in the evening.

"While Mishra kept shouting for the money, the couple started walking towards the fields. Mishra then ran to his house nearby and returned with an axe. He hacked Bharat repeatedly and then attacked Mamta who was trying to rescue her husband. The couple died on the spot," Nadeem, a local villager, told The Indian Express newspaper.

The Dalit community in the village have blocked roads and protested over the incident.

Earlier this month four low-caste Dalit men were assaulted by cow protection vigilantes while trying to skin a dead cow in western Gujarat state.

Many Hindus consider cows sacred and the slaughter of the animal is banned in many Indian states.

In March, a Dalit man was murdered for marrying a woman from a higher caste in the southern state of Tamil Nadu.

The woman's father handed himself in and admitted to carrying out the attack on a busy road in daylight, police said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36921346

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom