What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

sounds like paksarzameen shad bad kiswar e haseen shaad baad party version 2

reversed pak flag its party flag

In Jinnah's Pakistan, Religion will be a personal matter and not the business of the State

In Jinnah's Pakistan, Ahmedis will be Muslims.

In Jinnah's Pakistan, We can have a Hindu as our law minister, or A Christian as the Commander in Chief of our Army

Are you sure you want Jinnah's Pakistan ? Be careful what you wish for
Are you superior than others on this planet?
Do you deserve royal like treatment because your a Muslim?
Who are you to judge if Ahmedis are Muslims or not?

Where religion and state meet, there becomes a problem. The state and gov. have nothing to do with your religion, creed or cast.

>First step would be to increase the health budget and proper utilization of it.

>Before constructing new hospitals upgrade the existing one's equip them with modern machines and most important train the existing staff teach them work ethics etc.

>Than move on to constructing new hospitals in small city's and clinics in villages but first priority would be to equip each and every one of them with modern and adequate number of machines than beds etc

>Create a monitoring body of honest people who have a good track record to monitor all these hospitals and keep a check on the quality.

>Reduce the work load on current staff (hours working days etc) increase salary's give them a friendly environment so that they do their work efficiently and happily too because if your staff isn't happy than only patient will suffer.

>Than move on to medicines/treatments. Treatments needs to be free and if not free than heavily subsidized increase the budget if you've to medicines should be heavily subsidized by gov so that even a poor would be able to afford it. Open up new laboratories research centers etc and encourage our own researchers to work on new, cheap and effective medicines so that we can produce them locally thus reducing the costs further.

>Than bring in medical professionals from EU get ideas and tech from them.

>Create think tanks of young intelligent Pakistanis they would suggest on how to improve and in which areas to improve than we will need to beef up the security of hospitals as well and create awareness in public about garbage and air pollution need to completely ban 10 years old cars trucks etc. aur bhi bht si cheezein hain is waqt dimag mein ni arhi.

>Imp step purge corrupt doctors from hospitals even if it is at the cost of creating a deficit.

@Arsalan @Zibago @Hell hound @django @Moonlight
My 5 Manifesto Points
  • Allocate land in every district for a high school (minimum capacity of 5000 students), university and a hospital that can cater to day to day needs (accident treatment, sickness, dialysis, etc). These projects should be announced and money should start being saved up through tax revenue and even donations. I know my father would love to contribute £20,000, if he knew' that there was going to be a system with regulations. These schools, universities and hospitals should be government run and funded with an option of donation.
  • I would suggest police reforms; this would include paying each and every staff a living wage or salary on which they could support at minimum 2 children, a wife and their parents. I think this would reduce day-to-day police corruption. I would also suggest increasing the police budget through taxation which would ensure that the police force has enough resources at it's disposal. A major police station should have police bikes, cars, holding cells, a clean working environment and a helicopter. All staff should be given regular training and fitness tests. I would also like to see family liaison officers at every police station. This has been done in the country before and could happen for all police stations. My example is the SSU of Sindh.
  • My third point will be job creation and development. Pakistan must take on major projects that ensure work for majority of people in the country that choose to work or are willing and able to work. I would also suggest trade deals with other countries that would ensure our work force have enough jobs going by.
  • My last point will be court reforms; there should be small claims section in the Federal court where people can file a case against a 3rd party for misconduct, scamming, etc (similar to the UK's Small Claims). I would also like to see a time limit set to resolve major cases; such as Section 302: Murder.
  • A minor point I would like to add is tax reforms; some working sectors are not taxable according to Pakistan's laws; for example the agricultural sector is taxable by 0 % and this should be changed depending on income.

Where religion and state meet, there becomes a problem. The state and gov. have nothing to do with your religion, creed or cast.
Bhai jaan you will get a fatwa on this and will be declared a yahoodi agent and wajibul qatl be very careful :P
  • Allocate land in every district for a high school (minimum capacity of 5000 students), university and a hospital that can cater to day to day needs (accident treatment, sickness, dialysis, etc). These projects should be announced and money should start being saved up through tax revenue and even donations. I know my father would love to contribute £20,000, if he knew' that there was going to be a system with regulations. These schools, universities and hospitals should be government run and funded with an option of donation.
  • I would suggest police reforms; this would include paying each and every staff a living wage or salary on which they could support at minimum 2 children, a wife and their parents. I think this would reduce day-to-day police corruption. I would also suggest increasing the police budget through taxation which would ensure that the police force has enough resources at it's disposal. A major police station should have police bikes, cars, holding cells, a clean working environment and a helicopter. All staff should be given regular training and fitness tests. I would also like to see family liaison officers at every police station. This has been done in the country before and could happen for all police stations. My example is the SSU of Sindh.
  • My third point will be job creation and development. Pakistan must take on major projects that ensure work for majority of people in the country that choose to work or are willing and able to work. I would also suggest trade deals with other countries that would ensure our work force have enough jobs going by.
  • My last point will be court reforms; there should be small claims section in the Federal court where people can file a case against a 3rd party for misconduct, scamming, etc (similar to the UK's Small Claims). I would also like to see a time limit set to resolve major cases; such as Section 302: Murder.
  • A minor point I would like to add is tax reforms; some working sectors are not taxable according to Pakistan's laws; for example the agricultural sector is taxable by 0 % and this should be changed depending on income.
Good points :tup:

The first few things I would focus on is

- Economy
First and foremost there need to be more jobs...this alone would reduce crime, drugs and extremism in the whole society. When ppl have a job they are less likely to turn to more nefarious ways of earning money. Less of them would turn to drugs as an escape from their day to day problems...and most importantly better chances for an individual to be able to educate his/her kids.

- Tax
I wouldn't immediately tax all citizens. I would still turn a blind eye to those in lower middle class and below. I wouldn't heavily tax the rich and businesses either...not so that I can make a profit on the side for myself(from the elites) but bcuz I wouldn't want them to pack up and move to some other country, causing an outflow of the much needed capital. Instead it would be some amount that would be around the same that they would have to pay in other countries too. As for new businesses(start ups or foreign) there will be tax incentives for the first few years to make it appealing for the rich to start businesses or for foreign businesses to establish their presence in Pak...thus causing an inflow of money and providing the much needed jobs.

- Land Mafia
I would come down hard on the land mafia. None of that taking them to court and have it dragged out over decades BS. Just straight up seize the lands that don't belong to them, arrest those responsible and jail them...return the land to the original owners...and whatever belonged to the country can now be allocated for schools, hospitals, etc.

- Agriculture
I would incentivize the agricultural department heavily. Use China's satellites(paying them for such a service) to have Pak's land area mapped to see which areas are best suited for which crops. Make government efforts to introduce modern agricultural techniques especially the ones that reduce water consumption. This in itself would drastically slow doe the process of desertification. Moreover these efforts will see a boost in agricultural output thus reducing costs of rice, wheat, fruits and vegetables further helping the poor ppl.

- Dams
I would get the best of the minds(experts in this field) in the country to launch various project feasibility studies on building dams. Wherever it is found to have the least(or some acceptable) negative effects on the local ecosystem along with other factors, a dam must be built there. No amount of public protest or political drama is going to hold me back on that. The country is in dire need of a better water storage system and the electricity consumption is only going to grow(not to mention the present shortage).

- PIA/Railways/other gov owned entities
These will be run with an iron fist like a private company(still state owned). All the excessive good for nothing employees will be let go. The only ppl remaining will be the ones that are qualified for their job and actually do the job. All the past employees that have now retired from these and are collecting pension will be investigated. Those that were there through some political connection and were unqualified(just collecting the wages...and now the retirement benefits) will not only lose their retirement benefits but all their past income would become due. This would help stabilize these institutions as opposed to their chronic state of losses

These will be the very first few things I would focus on. I'm not saying that other problems aren't important. There are a ton of problems all of which need to be solved...but it would be much harder to crack down on things such as bribery, drugs, crime and corruption when most of these things are a direct result of not enough opportunities to earn money and being able to educate urself or ur kids. Once the economy has somewhat stabilized, unemployment rate is down, food prices are down, tax revenue has increased then the government can focus on things like healthcare and free education etc.

Bhai jaan you will get a fatwa on this and will be declared a yahoodi agent and wajibul qatl be very careful :P

Good points :tup:
Thanks! As for the thing above; I'm just defending the bases that Pakistan was created on... I usually stay quite on the matter and observe however could not control my self... If we want to progress as a society we should learn to forget the differences we have and act like one nation... :sick:

The person taking a bribe is as bad as the person giving a bribe.
The person committing honor killings is bringing no honor to their family.
The person talking about Sunni/Shia/Ahmedi devides are creating hatred for people within our society, it's not right.

Another thing that keeps me up at night is that I have never heard of the word "Manifesto" in any election campaign in Pakistan, people are just loyal to leaders with out knowledge of what policies they will decide, no talk show has ever questioned the manifesto of PML-N, Q, PTI, PPP, MQM, PSZ.... Does the word not exist in Pakistan?

Another thing that keeps me up at night is that I have never heard of the word "Manifesto" in any election campaign in Pakistan, people are just loyal to leaders with out knowledge of what policies they will decide, no talk show has ever questioned the manifesto of PML-N, Q, PTI, PPP, MQM, PSZ.... Does the word not exist in Pakistan?
That's why it's called "sham democracy"
Listen from 12:20 to understand the reality of "Jamhooriyat" in Pakistan.
we should learn to forget the differences we have and act like one nation... :sick:
hahaha kya mazak kr dia

My 5 Manifesto Points

An excellent manifesto, but the key is going to lie in how these points can be financed effectively.

My 5 Manifesto Points

These are some interesting points. Well done you

That's why it's called "sham democracy"
Listen from 12:20 to understand the reality of "Jamhooriyat" in Pakistan.

hahaha kya mazak kr dia
Hahaha this guy is funny, he’s got some great points aswell.

As for the Mazak: Najaane kab se
Umeedain kuch baqi hain

An excellent manifesto, but the key is going to lie in how these points can be financed effectively.
Plans can be announced howecrr tax reforms would be needed before the plans can become a reality... I guess.

These are some interesting points. Well done you
Thanks! :yay:Maybe I should run for Mayor? :bounce:

Plans can be announced howecrr tax reforms would be needed before the plans can become a reality... I guess.

Plans without a viable financing plan must be regarded as dubious, no matter how attractive.

Plans without a viable financing plan must be regarded as dubious.
Well I’m sure the government can do a feasibility before the project gets started, the high school I went to was recently built (brand new), state of the art building with 4 floors, the building’s size was around 2-4 acres and including fields it was probably a maruba. With equipment (Apple PC and laptops, smart boards, fixtures and fittings it roughly cost £4-5M.
I’m sure it will be cheaper in Pakistan.

Well I’m sure the government can do a feasibility before the project gets started, the high school I went to was recently built (brand new), state of the art building with 4 floors, the building’s size was around 2-4 acres and including fields it was probably a maruba. With equipment (Apple PC and laptops, smart boards, fixtures and fittings it roughly cost £4-5M.
I’m sure it will be cheaper in Pakistan.

Say a similar school is only one fourth that price at around a million pounds. How many schools like these do you propose? Or, let us look at it this way, how many such schools can be fit into the existing budgets?

Say a similar school is only one fourth that price at around a million pounds. How many schools like these do you propose? Or, let us look at it this way, how many such schools can be fit into the existing budgets?
I have no idea of the estimated number of HS students of Pakistan, my school could fit 4500 students.
I’m guessing in a place like Lahore or Karachi there would be a need of over a 100. In smaller cities; Quetta, Peshawar, Multan probably something like 30/40 schools.
As for the budget, let me get back to you tomorrow, I’m not sure about the education budget of Pakistan.

I have no idea of the estimated number of HS students of Pakistan, my school could fit 4500 students.
I’m guessing in a place like Lahore or Karachi there would be a need of over a 100. In smaller cities; Quetta, Peshawar, Multan probably something like 30/40 schools.
As for the budget, let me get back to you tomorrow, I’m not sure about the education budget of Pakistan.

I look forward to your numbers tomorrow, or later, at your convenience.

I look forward to your numbers tomorrow, or later, at your convenience.
Literacy Rate: 59% (2016 fig)
Total amount of students: 97,500,000
Primary Education: 22,650,000
Secondary Education: 2,884,400 (Does not seem right)
Post Secondary: 1,949,000

Going of the data above in total Pakistan would need around 580 - 600 schools for secondary education (considering that one school holds 5,000 students) however I really dispute the figure given above for secondary education in Pakistan... Surely it must be higher.
Note to add: The £5M figure I gave included the land donated by the local counsel and that high schools in the UK are changing to academies meaning they are partly funded by the private sector. I'm sure businesses such as Bahria Town would love to sponsor though.

Back
Top Bottom