What's new

Latest Photo of Kasab

I would be embarrassed if my Govt first denies that Kasab was not a Pakistani at all, then eats the humble pie by finally ( & reluctantly ) admitting that he finally is.

I would be embarrassed if my govt is unable to control terrorist groups within my country who operate outside the borders of my country & give my country a bad name.

I would be embarrassed if my PM sacks the national security adviser for admitting the truth.

Why would I be embaressed, if he is a criminal than he is, does India not have criminals.

I am not embressed, I am perplexed for Islam does not condone killing of Innocent, He has acted totally as non Muslim.

Punishment for him in this world will not as harsh as he will get in the hereafter if he killed innocent people.

His mentor if it is Hafiz syed, why would this man do this, what motivates him to kill innocent, may be the reason that his people in Kashmir are treated by Indian Army as animals for the past 60 years.

Hopefully Kashmiris can become stronger and learn to defend themselves in Kashmir if treated so bad. Listen to the song sung by one who feels he needs to be stronger.

May be Indians should read this.

India behind most terror attacks: Pakistani Interrior Minister Rehman Malik Rupee News

Last edited by a moderator:
suppose ajmal kasab aur uskay sathi pakistani thay.pura india 10 pakistanion ko to sambhal nahi saka to jang kar k 160000000 pakistanion ko kis tarha sambhale ga.

Hum Iss tarah sambhale gey

Hum Iss tarah sambhale gey

From thread title Kasab this thing has taken a 180 degree turn,

what u show is a very old news, is dafa it will be differant as we will not have so many traiters who sold out to enemy.

But getting back to Kasab he is what he done and everone has to bear the consequances of their actions, he did terrorism, so he should pay the price, not Pakistan and not any body else and certainly not me.

Not only that. 10 of these ajmals shook up the entire country, india, a population of over 1 billion. If india cant even protect their people from 10 ajmals how can they protect their nukes?

Look whoz talking..... A country where bomb blasts are an every day event....Any Tom, Dick or Harry goes and blows up sumthing....

Cheers....Happy dreaming....

And i would be embarrassed if my government talks about surgical strikes and backs down the next day.

there are lot more things that should make you ashamed of your govt....
1. Roaming with begging bowl for Financial aid
2. Infrastructure & development
3. Economic growth
But these issues dont have a jingoistic feel to it...so why bother....

No action needs to be taken since even if this guy was born in Pakistan, whatever he has done had nothing to do with GOP. Infact, Pakistan should also kidnap an Indian, handover him to a sub-Inspector of Punjab Police, and by God, he will confess what he had done before his birth and what he was going to do after his death. Take this 'do something' nonsense to some Indian forum where you'll find people who believe in this bullshit.

Still Living in denial are we.. some time its takes a lot more strength to accept the truth.. i guess u dont have it

Why would I be embaressed, if he is a criminal than he is, does India not have criminals.

I am not embressed, I am perplexed for Islam does not condone killing of Innocent, He has acted totally as non Muslim.

Punishment for him in this world will not as harsh as he will get in the hereafter if he killed innocent people.

His mentor if it is Hafiz syed, why would this man do this, what motivates him to kill innocent, may be the reason that his people in Kashmir are treated by Indian Army as animals for the past 60 years.

Hopefully Kashmiris can become stronger and learn to defend themselves in Kashmir if treated so bad. Listen to the song sung by one who feels he needs to be stronger.

YouTube - Wavin' Flag - K'naan With Lyrics

May be Indians should read this.

India behind most terror attacks: Pakistani Interrior Minister Rehman Malik Rupee News

There can be no crime worse than killing innocent humans..and people supporting that no matter what the cause are as guilty to it as the perpetrators are

Rupee New's if u have anything better than that let us know

Not only that. 10 of these ajmals shook up the entire country, india, a population of over 1 billion. If india cant even protect their people from 10 ajmals how can they protect their nukes?

wow defending 10 "brave" pakistanis sneeking and killing unarmed innocents that must be something MR. Omar

You must be feeling same pride when a single Pakistani blows himself every now and then and kills your own Pakistani friends...

Feel proud of the fact that whole Pakistan is being held hostage by your own home grown Jihadi snakes.....

Last edited:
suppose ajmal kasab aur uskay sathi pakistani thay.pura india 10 pakistanion ko to sambhal nahi saka to jang kar k 160000000 pakistanion ko kis tarha sambhale ga.

Miyan ji.....Tumhare 10 kasabh tabhi tak logon ko maar paye kjab tak samne wale ke hath main bandook nahi thi.....Jis waqt unke samne Hindustani comandos aa gaye...sare ke sare kutte ki maut mare gaye...aur kasabha ko to ek nihathe hawaldar ne hi pakad liya tha.....

16000000 pakistanion ko samahlne ki zarurat hi nahi padegi....unke liye Pakistan ke khud ke Pale hue jehadi hi kafi hain....

there are lot more things that should make you ashamed of your govt....
1. Roaming with begging bowl for Financial aid
2. Infrastructure & development
3. Economic growth
But these issues dont have a jingoistic feel to it...so why bother....

there is more begging by India tha Pakistan, crying about how pakistan is exporting terrorism, how Pakisatn is doing this and doing that.

read on and know the truth not the concocted GOI stories.

India: Concerned citizens Open Letter to PM - Re: The attack on Parliament and its implications

And read this one a true depiction of India trying to fool the world with double standard. But it has run its coarse as most tricks do, now India is being exposed and the truth will come out as truth cannot be hidden for ever.

Declare India a Terrorist State Pak Alert Press

You must be feeling same pride when a single Pakistani blows himself every now and then and kills your own Pakistani friends...

Feel proud of the fact that whole Pakistan is being held hostage by your own home grown Jihadi snakes.....

They are being paid by foriegners so they are foriegner. And a Pakistani will not do what they do.

and what ad Indians are geting ? To have enough Toilet for ppl in Dehli. lol what a great country

2 of my friends were in India by road to Jaipur and Dehli. THEY WERE SHOCKED. Its noting like what they have seen on films. India sux big time. road sux. They have noting good to tell.

Just drag the scumbag behind a Armoured Personal Carrier until he departs to hell. I will pitch in $$$ for the fuel costs. Broadcast it LIVE on National TV, that should send some shivers down the spine of future terrorists generation of jamat-zahilo-ka-dawa's childrens.

There can be no crime worse than killing innocent humans..and people supporting that no matter what the cause are as guilty to it as the perpetrators are

Rupee New's if u have anything better than that let us know

did u really read my post, I said killing innocents is totally WRONG DONE BY ANYONE, EITHER BY kASAB IN BOMBAY OR DONE BY iNDIAN ARMY IN KASHMIR.

The differance is in kashmir Indian army do it so its officially India, in the case of Kasab he was a non state actor and good that he is being puished, would say thes ame about Indian Army killings in Kashmir

In my openion puishment should suit the crime and in the case of Kasab it suits to punish him the maximum. What about Indian Army in Kashmir?????????????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom