What's new

Latest Pay scales

In FY 07-08, Basic pay of SPS-8 was 10810-615-23110. It has since then been increased by 15% and 50% respectively. In FY 08-09 it was 12970-740-27770. Hence would be around 18000-1000-40000. This of course does not include the ad hoc allowances, housing and other allowances.

Special Technical Allowance @ 25%
Additional Special Technical Allowance @ 15%
Outdoor Medical Allowance @ 15 %
PhD Allowance @ Rs. 5000/- or Rs 1500/- per month
Housing subsidy/ house rent allowance as admissible under the rules
Orderly Allowance according to the SPS scales.
Project Allowance 15 to 25 %

I'll see if I can get the pay sheet from Estb Div/MoF (BPS charts are available but I guess they're not what you demanded).

^^ plz upload or point us to bps charts..
actually i have done bs in computer engineering and want to do css.. so these info will help me in making some decisions.

actually i have done bs in computer engineering and want to do css.. so these info will help me in making some decisions.

Different groups have different salaries as of now due to various reasons. If you want to go through CSS, then make your intended group clear since the overall salary sheet would otherwise be useless (a notification of basic salary for ASP of around 12000 would certainly demotivate you, while the allowances are quite significant). I'll try to get the latest salary sheet anyways.

Head over to the CSS forums for detailed answers though. CSS Forum - CSS Examination Preparation & Civil Service of Pakistan

In FY 07-08, Basic pay of SPS-8 was 10810-615-23110. It has since then been increased by 15% and 50% respectively. In FY 08-09 it was 12970-740-27770. Hence would be around 18000-1000-40000. This of course does not include the ad hoc allowances, housing and other allowances.

Special Technical Allowance @ 25%
Additional Special Technical Allowance @ 15%
Outdoor Medical Allowance @ 15 %
PhD Allowance @ Rs. 5000/- or Rs 1500/- per month
Housing subsidy/ house rent allowance as admissible under the rules
Orderly Allowance according to the SPS scales.
Project Allowance 15 to 25 %

I'll see if I can get the pay sheet from Estb Div/MoF (BPS charts are available but I guess they're not what you demanded).

thanks a lot bro
i m happy to know that i m going to get 18000-1000-40000 :chilli: :victory:
thx

18000-1000-40000.
what does it means???
that pay will start from 18000 and an increamnet of 1000 will be added to it each year????

u better visit cssforum.com.pk..u ll get all the required info there..:agree:

Why not all employed defence.pk users post their salary here?
What salary u r getting here in pakistan, india or any other country of world?

Hello sparklingway

I recently got appointment letter from MTA (maritime agency) for the post of Asst Manager (SPS 08) but on contract of two years (Renewable).
Will I be getting same allowances and salary you mentioned here (definitely except GP fund and pension)? And what are the chances to be permanent and how long it'll take to be permanent?

Hello sparklingway

I recently got appointment letter from MTA (maritime agency) for the post of Asst Manager (SPS 08) but on contract of two years (Renewable).
Will I be getting same allowances and salary you mentioned here (definitely except GP fund and pension)? And what are the chances to be permanent and how long it'll take to be permanent?

Back
Top Bottom