What's new

Latest #MaukaMauka Ad - Pakistan bounces back!

Last time India tried to troll Pakistan was in aane do series and look what happened. :rofl:

Last time India tried to troll Pakistan was in aane do series and look what happened. :rofl:

India had been trolling Pakistan since 23 years in world cup. Now since its world cup going on, lets not talk bout some aisa cup, kitply cup, chaddi banyan cup, etc. Plz.

India had been trolling Pakistan since 23 years in world cup. Now since its world cup going on, lets not talk bout some aisa cup, kitply cup, chaddi banyan cup, etc. Plz.

You just want to talk about 1 game which happens every 4 years and rarely impacts the overall result of the tournament?

A match is a match and Pakistan dominates India with a 20 match lead.

You just want to talk about 1 game which happens every 4 years and rarely impacts the overall result of the tournament?

A match is a match and Pakistan dominates India with a 20 match lead.
No. I don't want to talk bout one game. I am ok with talking bout all the changes were pasture. But after world cup. In world cup we will talk only about world cup.

No. I don't want to talk bout one game. I am ok with talking bout all the changes were pasture. But after world cup. In world cup we will talk only about world cup.

You are not making any sense.

An official ranked cricket match is an official ranked cricket match.

Currently your oh so special dominant India cricket team is still trailing by a deficit of 20 games. Now imagine when Pakistan does build a world class team again. This gap will only widen.

Aane do series was very important, it shows over a longer run of games Pakistan is still dominant home or away.

You are not making any sense.

An official ranked cricket match is an official ranked cricket match.

Currently your oh so special dominant India cricket team is still trailing by a deficit of 20 games. Now imagine when Pakistan does build a world class team again. This gap will only widen.

Aane do series was very important, it shows over a longer run of games Pakistan is still dominant home or away.
When Pakistan does? Come back when you do. Come back after world cup. We will talk then. By da way, ttyl you don't get with reality of present, you can cherish your old pretty memories. Miandaad Six, Sharjah cup victories, or some three match series which you won by a match, etc etc. :D.

When Pakistan does? Come back when you do. Come back after world cup. We will talk then. By da way, ttyl you don't get with reality of present, you can cherish your old pretty memories. Miandaad Six, Sharjah cup victories, or some three match series which you won by a match, etc etc. :D.

I like your recap :D.

Back
Top Bottom