What's new

Latest audio leak allegedly exposes Imran Khan’s narrative on horse trading

Audio leaks: We accepted ours, Imran Khan should own his, says Sanaullah

Imran is being exposed with each audio
SAMAA WEB DESKabout an hour ago
<p>Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah chairing the meeting on Friday of the committee formed to probe audio leaks.</p>

Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah chairing the meeting on Friday of the committee formed to probe audio leaks.
Federal Minister for Interior Rana Sanaullah has said that the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz had owned the leaked audio involving the party leaders now Imran Khan should also own his leaked audio conversation.
He was addressing a press conference in Islamabad. His statement came soon after alleged audio of former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan leaked online wherein he could be heard talking about buying the loyalties of the members national assembly.
The minister said that Imran khan is trying to break the nation with his hate speeches and the nation has to see his real face.

Imran Khan is being exposed with each leaked audio and those between the age of 18 and 25 don’t even realize who they are supporting.
He is taking oath from his followers over his Haqeeqi Azaadi March but Imran himself does not know the real meaning of Haqeeqi Azaadi, Sanaullah said.
The minister said that the government is considering two plans to stop the PTI’s long march. Our plans will be implemented the day Imran announces his long march, he added.

What’s in the latest alleged leaked audio of Imran Khan​

Imran Khan: This is your misunderstanding that the number game has been over.
Imran Khan: These numbers are not like this, don’t think this thing is over because 48 hours from now on is a long, long time. Many things are happening.
Imran Khan: I am playing many cards that can’t be made public.
Imran Khan: I am buying five [MNAs]. I have five. I have to send out a message that these five are very important.
Imran Khan: And tell him, if he could get us five more then the total would be 10. This game is in our hands.
Imran Khan: The nation is alarmed right now. People across the board want us to win anyhow, so don’t worry if it’s the right thing or not, whatever the tactic is, every single one that breaks away matters.

You have to give credit to FOOL, I mean for few Indian rupees per day he makes an a s s out of himself daily on the internet.

@Fool can you stop posting fake videos. Anyone with one iota of intelligence knows it’s all fake. All you are doing is lowering the quality of forum content…
Everyone knows the compromised lifafa geo/ary media churn out lies and trash…
Which is why they are against any law for libel being passed and enacted…

Last edited:
Imran Khan wins again.

"It's easy to make deep fake videos".

Rana and PDM want Imran Khan to "accept" the audio leak in order to gain momentum against him. They are laughable at this point with what they are doing.
PTI kids are better at editing than joint collaboration of Nani media cell snd GHQ core cell.
With all the state resources at their back this is sheer level of incompetency.

But not the first time we have their incompetency

Audio 1: 0 - 20 sec
Audio 2: 21 - 40 sec
Audio 3: 41 - 54 sec

View attachment 885265
The hacker, claiming to hold audios of the PM House, has leaked another soundbite that suggests PTI Chairman Imran Khan was involved in horse trading during his tenure at the country’s highest office.

The comments made by the former premier in the purported audio suggested that it was recorded before the voting on the no-confidence motion was held against him.

The audio mentions a 48-hour time period and it matches with the Supreme Court order that was issued on April 7. The top court had directed the National Assembly speaker to hold a vote on the motion no later than April 9.

It is not clear who else was present in the meeting where the discussion regarding the party position in the National Assembly took place.

This is the third audio of the PTI chairman leaked during the past couple of weeks following a series of audios of the incumbent government surfaced on social media.

In the previous ones, the PTI leaders could be heard talking about the alleged US conspiracy and how to use it in their favour.

Transcript of the leaked audio​

You are greatly mistaken that the number game is now complete

It's not like that...don't think that it's over because 48 hours from now is a long long time

Big things are happening in this. I am making some moves of my own which we cannot make public

[pause, background change]

I am buying five, I have five. [We need] to give the message that the five are very important

And tell him if he secures five more and it turns to 10, the game will be in our hand

The nation is alarmed right now.

Across the board people want us to win in any way possible, so no one needs to worry if this is right or wrong - whatever the tactic.

Even if someone breaks one, it will have a big impact

Meeting on PM House audio leaks

Interestingly, the audio was leaked online at the same time as Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah was chairing the first meeting of the committee formed to probe audio leaks.

The meeting was attended by federal ministers, cabinet secretary, and representatives of the Inter-Services Intelligence and Intelligence Bureau.

The federal government established the committee to investigate the security breach at the PM House and suggest steps to ensure safety.

It is important to note that neither the PML-N nor the PTI contradicted the contents of the audios, however, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif categorically denied that his government has any role in the matter.

'Edited'​

Reacting to the development, senior PTI leader Fawad Chauhdry claimed that this audio is edited and the people know the source of the audio leaks.

"Can you justify the NRO22 by making such audios? It won't happen. People know where these are being produced and how."

The long march will decide, he said.

'Conman and fraud'​

On the other hand, Planning Minister Ahsan Iqbal termed the PTI chief "a conman and a fraud".

i have posted better leaks.

I said this months ago - IK is in a gun fight armed with a knife.
I also said months ago - they'll slowly bleed him and his people. They will inundate them with cases, false accusations and will with time manage to erode his shine. (This game plan was shared with me directly within a week of the NCM, by some in the know (not the protagonists, but those who knew what the Imported Gov was up-to) ). IK Was even told this would happen at that time.

IK's timing on his actions is horrendous. He keeps getting sidelined by guarantees and promises from some in the establishment, as he is unwilling to fight in the open. All he has done is give his opponents time to coordinate and align, and then amplify through paid media.
Very poor strategy execution on his part. He has failed to see the importance of timing, and believes he can keep people on this rollercoaster for however long he desires. There is an element of personal narcissism that factors into his thinking, which is a shame, and the large political rally turnouts further entrenches him in that thinking. This might be what hurts him the most at the end, as he overplays his hand under the mindset of his "rockstar" pull.

The other side are approaching this with a scalpel based effort that would make Machiavelli proud. There is strategy and policy center that is being managed externally. The Imported government had major coordination challenges in the early days. By giving them time IK has allowed them to entrench themselves more effectively and coordinate more smoothly among counter parties.

In the end he'll be managed through, cases, judicial actions, law enforcement actions, bribes, legislative actions, extra-constitutional play, judiciary, brand busting, and the working mechanics of the establishment. Parts of his party and his partners will erode and he'll slowly loose people in their own individual issues and challenges.

The only variable is economic meltdown. If that happens all bets are off.

Back
Top Bottom