What's new

Last resort

I might get banned for this but I don’t care anymore.

There is only one option left for Pakistan. I was never an advocate for it and still hope some other way appears. But as things are now, only a massive revolution/civil war can save Pakistan.
It’s either Pakistan wins or hybrid colonizers win.
It’s either Pakistanis survive or elite survive.
Pakistanis are being oppressed by the state and killed in extra judicial killings while the country’s economy is in shambles and instability is rampant. If things like this continue then Pakistan will be unliveable very soon. A massive internal war is awaiting Pakistan.
It’s either Pakistan fights as a nation now against these hybrid colonizers or Pakistan in due time will Balkanize.
Pakistani elite are a bigger threat to Pakistan than india now.
The government of Pakistan is TAGHUT. Don’t believe me? Try speaking against lumber 1 or the government and watch a black vigo show up at your door.

Don’t worry what they label you as. History will write the successful people as heros and the losers as terrorists.

Imran Khan entered a gun fight with a knife. You cannot work in the system to get rid of the system. Imran khan doesn’t understand this.

It is time for Pakistani awam to raise up and rebel against the state.
Pakistan is at a point where rebellion will be the lesser evil when compared to letting these corrupt munafiq elite in power.

If you want to protect Pakistan and ensure it liveable for the future generations then revolution is needed.

History will remember the people who stand up to this Taghut government as Hero’s.

These munafiqs are doing worse to Pakistanis than what Israel is doing to Palestinians or what india is doing to Kashmir.

Before anyone says “Pakistan will turn into Syria”, is Pakistan any different than Syria right now? Go look at Balochistan, Interior Sindh, South Punjab, Tribal areas, they are already worse off than Syria.
“India will invade Pakistan”. Thats also false cuz India is already winning the ultimate war. On what front is Pakistan beating india? The fight that was to take IOJK has now turned into a fight to keep Pakistan as one. Indians have already solidified their network in Pakistan and already making Pakistan suffer worse than an invasion thanks to traitors in Pakistan. What will save Pakistan is a Ghairatmand leadership.

Inqilab is the only solution!

@Bleek @Mirzali Khan @kingQamaR @Primus @villageidiot @imadul @SaadH @Imran Javed Khan @Mujahid Memon @AA_ @Goenitz @Mugen @Malik Alpha @Big Tank
Although this is need of the day but we dont have balls.

If one keeps curtailing people's rights, abusing the law carrying out day light robbery extra Judicial killings, stunting genuine political movements for reforms and not upholding rule of law you will see increased violence and chaos.

Do you know the meaning of the word 'panga'?

@villageidiot @doorstar @Vortex

306F3DE3-A05A-41C5-87A0-70874CD8E822.jpeg

He knows what means taking panga !

سب سے پہلے پاکستانی فوج کا وہی حشر ہونا چاہیے جو نازیوں کا ہوا تھا تب ہی پاکستان اگلا جرمنی بن سکتا ہے ۔
عمران بھائی احتیاط کیا کریں کمنٹس کرتے ہوئے ۔ یہ نہ ہو کہ ویگو ڈالے والے آپ کو بھی اٹھا کے لے جائیں۔

He was in charge of the finances of the country tho???

The unfortunate thing is PTI supporters have short term memory loss or they pretend to have memory loss.

PTI was doing the same speeches and BS Ishaq Dar is doing.

youthiyas loved Shaukat Tarin because he is so clean after PTI washing machine and detergent cleaned him. He didn’t want to join ministry until his NAB cases were cleared hehe. All is forgotten and clean after PTI washing detergent does it’s job 😂

But I never criticised him because PTI imposed him upon us, same way PTI imposed PDM upon us to save his politics. Those who talked one page and 10 year project, it’s very difficult to believe suddenly the lovers became haters for no reason. Especially when IK keep saying he missed Bajwa

But someone I know has a very interesting theory.

He said that when IK stole the watch and the embarrassment from Saudis, during one of the meetings there must have been an argument IK getting scolded for embarrassing Pakistanis and IK probably sweared in Pashtu because he couldn’t curse in language others understood and got slapped by Bajwa 😂 that’s what caused the problem between one page.

It’s a funny story but I don’t know if it’s true. Some journalists also said IK getting slapped last year but I don’t know the whole story or if it is true.

Ishaq Dar is Shaukat Tarin is Asad Umar is Hafeez Sheikh. There’s no difference in policies and if you have an ounce of honesty in you, that article where Tarin says those things, you would see is it any different than Dar?. IK says IMF loans bad in that article so then why was Tarin trying to get IMF loans during PTI tenure?

What realistically happened is PTI couldn’t get IMF loans because they renegaded from the agreement he signed in 2019. IMF didn’t trust PTI. So the whole plan was hatched to bring another short term government who will likely get IMF loans, IK politics would be saved and PDM would get relief from court cases and Pakistan would be saved. Read this article again, PTI was trying to get IMF to release the funds because Saudis after the embarrassment due to watch thievery weren’t going to help us again

PDM is a gang of thieves, only someone foolish would think PDM was suddenly able to unite, refuse bribery from PTI and oust a one page PM like IK who had immense support from all fronts. They couldn’t even unite during MMA dharna in Islamabad and IK used to mock them so hard.

Ishaq Dar is small potatoes. The goal is to get IMF loans. If PTI was in power, the same policies would be taken by PTI ( the article I posted is like Dar articles these days) and getting cursed but PTI has decades of investment into it and the goal is to keep them relevant and in power.

Maybe I am wrong but it sure as shit ain’t that USA (LOL BIG LOL 😂😂) ousted PTI to make them immensely popular. And neither did one page turn to two pages. This isn’t boyfriend girlfriend relationship lol. Even small companies when they get in a relationship, there are safeguards in place so nobody gets fucked. One page and a powerful man like IK gets fucked? No effin way.

Let's ban PTI problem solved.
Youthias are acting like Bengalis
They need to know their place..

Bengalis rebelled and how poor are they doing without guidance of Nawaz sharif and army

That’s not a bad idea. Innocent lives would be saved. People still start loving army again.

PTI was doing the same policies as PDM today. Hypocrisy runs deep in youthiyas though

To them IMF loans and dollar from 103 to 178 is fine because handshome in power. But now IMF bad, why dollar appreciating blah blah

The damage PTI is doing to army we will see its effects in coming generations.

I actually heard someone say they were thinking of admitting their children to army but they’re not going to do it anymore. IK will one day wash himself clean of anti-army propaganda just like he washed himself of US conspiracy but the damage to army will take decades to recover.

As a Pakistani you should be sad and afraid of people not wanting to serve army anymore because you’re not going to fight India sitting in US and neither am I. It is the patriotic youngsters who admire army. That admiration has been taken away from so many children who blindly believe IK and PTI.

We are a generation raised with Alpha Bravo Charlie. I wanted to join army but Musharaff started bombing us and I said no way am I joining it to kill fellow Muslims. The current generation doesn’t have alpha bravo Charlie they’re raised hating army. Do the math.

Look at the thread starter, he wants a revolution for no reason

Last edited:
Pakistan has one of the heaviest armed populations in the world. 44 million guns. If the people want to defend their lives and honor then no force in the world can fight them.

Capture.PNG

#اخ_تھو:

او ظالمو! کونسا ایکسیڈنٹ ہے جو خاص طور پر ٹیسٹس پر تشدد کرتا ہے ؟ اتنی واضح پوسٹمارٹم رپورٹ کے مطلب کو یوں مبہم کرنے پر میٹھے میٹھے آئ جی صاحب اور بھولے بھالے نقوی سمیت وہاں بیٹھے ڈاکٹر جاوید اکرم’ جن کی آج سے پہلے بحثیت ڈاکٹر میں بہت عزت کرتا تھا’ کوئی بھی مہذب معاشرہ ہوتا تو ان سب فرعونوں کو اور ان کے سامنے بیٹھے تماش بین صحافیوں کو اٹھا کر باہر پھینکتا جن کو موت ایسی بھولی ہوئی ہے جیسے آب حیات پی کر آیے ہوں-ان کا بس چلتا تو یہ بھی ثابت کر دیتے کہ ظل شاہ دہشت گرد تھا جو سائیں ہونے کا ڈرامہ کرتا تھا اور سانحہ اے پی ایس میں ملوث تھا --

تمہاری ڈاکٹری پر اخ تھو🖐🏿
تمہاری پاسبانی پر اخ تھو 🖐🏿
اس مردار بوسیدہ’ پس زدہ اور بدبودار نظام پر اخ تھو 🖐🏿

قاتل کی یہ دلیل منصف نے مان لی
کہ مقتول خود گرا تھا خنجر کی نوک پر

#AliBilal #ZileShah

#قلم_کی_جسارت_وقاص_نواز

Pakistan has one of the heaviest armed populations in the world. 44 million guns. If the people want to defend their lives and honor then no force in the world can fight them.

View attachment 919814
Not really

Armed people are mostly elites
People in KP (most were disarmed recently) and balochistan

Back
Top Bottom