What's new

Last resort

Take more panga with India. All your problems will be solved.
Tum BC har jaga apni gaand pesh karne aa jaye karo, with "Imran toppled because he didn't get along with Shri Modi jee" type arguments.

Hamare apnay 100 maslay hn. We don't have time to waste of you. Hatt BC.

I might get banned for this but I don’t care anymore.

There is only one option left for Pakistan. I was never an advocate for it and still hope some other way appears. But as things are now, only a massive revolution/civil war can save Pakistan.
It’s either Pakistan wins or hybrid colonizers win.
It’s either Pakistanis survive or elite survive.
Pakistanis are being oppressed by the state and killed in extra judicial killings while the country’s economy is in shambles and instability is rampant. If things like this continue then Pakistan will be unliveable very soon. A massive internal war is awaiting Pakistan.
It’s either Pakistan fights as a nation now against these hybrid colonizers or Pakistan in due time will Balkanize.
Pakistani elite are a bigger threat to Pakistan than india now.
The government of Pakistan is TAGHUT. Don’t believe me? Try speaking against lumber 1 or the government and watch a black vigo show up at your door.

Don’t worry what they label you as. History will write the successful people as heros and the losers as terrorists.

Imran Khan entered a gun fight with a knife. You cannot work in the system to get rid of the system. Imran khan doesn’t understand this.

It is time for Pakistani awam to raise up and rebel against the state.
Pakistan is at a point where rebellion will be the lesser evil when compared to letting these corrupt munafiq elite in power.

If you want to protect Pakistan and ensure it liveable for the future generations then revolution is needed.

History will remember the people who stand up to this Taghut government as Hero’s.

These munafiqs are doing worse to Pakistanis than what Israel is doing to Palestinians or what india is doing to Kashmir.

Before anyone says “Pakistan will turn into Syria”, is Pakistan any different than Syria right now? Go look at Balochistan, Interior Sindh, South Punjab, Tribal areas, they are already worse off than Syria.
“India will invade Pakistan”. Thats also false cuz India is already winning the ultimate war. On what front is Pakistan beating india? The fight that was to take IOJK has now turned into a fight to keep Pakistan as one. Indians have already solidified their network in Pakistan and already making Pakistan suffer worse than an invasion thanks to traitors in Pakistan. What will save Pakistan is a Ghairatmand leadership.

Inqilab is the only solution!

@Bleek @Mirzali Khan @kingQamaR @Primus @villageidiot @imadul @SaadH @Imran Javed Khan @Mujahid Memon @AA_ @Goenitz @Mugen @Malik Alpha @Big Tank
well articulated and to the point. The one part I vehemently disagree with is the one abt India solidifying a nw inside pakistan. This is untrue, there is no such thing.

You criticism the establishment and elites but use the same false excuse of blaming India fir your (country's) screw ups.

At some level you should know India is just not advanced enough to develop such as devastating nw inside Pakistan. If you keep believing in the India boogeyman how will you find and eliminate the real culprits you have ?

History will write Pakistanis as slaves and peasants if Pakistanis cannot stand up to these desi neo colonizer wannabe white elites.
These hybrid colonizing spineless cowards cannot do anything to a nation that’s determined. Lumber 1 generals need Americas permission to wet their pants. These sellout spineless cowards cannot do anything to us. After all, Pakistanis have nothing to lose anymore. These haramkhors have their empires of wealth to lose. When violence breaks out, the average Pakistani won’t be fleeing to london, Paris and Washington.
Let the violence happen once and the suffering end.
Fighting for our rights is better than a life of humiliation and slavery.
What’s these desi wannabe white elites aukaat that they dare try to enslave the nation if Pakistan? The elite slaves them self can’t even breathe without approval of their daddies in the west. Who the hell are they to dare try to enslave the Pakistani nation?
In this battle of Haqq vs Batil, Haqq will always emerge victorious.

This is what you Imran Khan fanbois get wrong again and again and again and again!!
Imran Khan is a necessary change for Pakistan Politics, I don't like his policies towards the KPK/Afghanistan, and his neglect towards Karachi which has racist roots (Trust me on that). But PTI was supported by Establishment once they put MQM in ground, A lot of people here don't know that back in 2008-2012ish MQM was the 3rd Largest Political Party in Pakistan, and MQM even open their offices in Punjab which were stop and forced to closed.

Imran Khan is intellectually a dwarf and an entitled rich guy. He was and has been shielded from the worst of the Pakistani State's excesses and that should be obvious to you having seen the fate of Musharraf, Nawaz Sharif, Zulfi Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto. What has Imran faced compared to the three I mentioned?? They were very powerful in their own times!
Establishment is not worried about IK, they are worried about a Govt with 2/3rd majority. IK is a populace leader, and he build his Political career over the fact he is rich, he lived in west and he will stand up to America, same Gizze pitte points which every Tom Dick and Harry uses in Pakistan. Whether we like it or not we have to agree that PTI was brought and supported through the same establishment who later conspire with Americans to kick him out, it was IK's poor judgement that he could not see the Bajwa's treachery.

well articulated and to the point. The one part I vehemently disagree with is the one abt India solidifying a nw inside pakistan. This is untrue, there is no such thing.

You criticism the establishment and elites but use the same false excuse of blaming India fir your (country's) screw ups.

At some level you should know India is just not advanced enough to develop such as devastating nw inside Pakistan. If you keep believing in the India boogeyman how will you find and eliminate the real culprits you have ?
You misunderstood my point.
People say a revolution will cause civil war and india will invade.
My point is india is already winning in every front. India doesn’t need to invade Pakistan when haramkhor generals and politicians In Pakistan will sell them selves. Indians have a network in Pakistan and have solidified it because of Pakistani establishment incompetence and treachery. Civil war in Pakistan is not, Indians have successfully managed to push this war from IOJK to deep inside Pakistan through various means. Military is just a small part of total warfare.

سب سے پہلے پاکستانی فوج کا وہی حشر ہونا چاہیے جو نازیوں کا ہوا تھا تب ہی پاکستان اگلا جرمنی بن سکتا ہے ۔

History will write Pakistanis as slaves and peasants if Pakistanis cannot stand up to these desi neo colonizer wannabe white elites.
These hybrid colonizing spineless cowards cannot do anything to a nation that’s determined. Lumber 1 generals need Americas permission to wet their pants. These sellout spineless cowards cannot do anything to us. After all, Pakistanis have nothing to lose anymore. These haramkhors have their empires of wealth to lose. When violence breaks out, the average Pakistani won’t be fleeing to london, Paris and Washington.
Let the violence happen once and the suffering end.
Fighting for our rights is better than a life of humiliation and slavery.
What’s these desi wannabe white elites aukaat that they dare try to enslave the nation if Pakistan? The elite slaves them self can’t even breathe without approval of their daddies in the west. Who the hell are they to dare try to enslave the Pakistani nation?
In this battle of Haqq vs Batil, Haqq will always emerge victorious.
No true honorable son of soil would accept our current situation, no sir

It ain't about PTI or any party, f em , I could give 2 shits about that arrogant POS

But, it's about dignity , it's about respect, it's about honor

They tortured a political worker and threatened to strip naked his wife

when a British officer raped a man's sister,her brother went and killed not only the British officer but the entire police station

They tortured a mentally challenged man to death just cause of his politcal beliefs

They don't know the fire they're playing with, they really don't- only reason people are quiet is because instability would lead to everlasting damage which I personally fear and IK calls people off but people are pissed, I could sense it in the air when I was there couple months ago

Last edited:
when a British officer...
ye koi 1920s chal ra hai ?

gd_bakshi-2.jpg

There is only one option left for Pakistan. I was never an advocate for it and still hope some other way appears. But as things are now, only a massive revolution/civil war can save Pakistan.
Pakistanis are being oppressed by the state and killed in extra judicial killings while the country’s economy is in shambles and instability is rampant. If things like this continue then Pakistan will be unliveable very soon. A massive internal war is awaiting Pakistan.
It’s either Pakistan fights as a nation now against these hybrid colonizers or Pakistan in due time will Balkanize.
The government of Pakistan is TAGHUT. Don’t believe me? Try speaking against lumber 1 or the government and watch a black vigo show up at your door.

Don’t worry what they label you as. History will write the successful people as heros and the losers as terrorists.

Imran Khan entered a gun fight with a knife. You cannot work in the system to get rid of the system. Imran khan doesn’t understand this.

Pakistan is at a point where rebellion will be the lesser evil when compared to letting these corrupt munafiq elite in power.

If you want to protect Pakistan and ensure it liveable for the future generations then revolution is needed.

History will remember the people who stand up to this Taghut government as Hero’s.

These munafiqs are doing worse to Pakistanis than what Israel is doing to Palestinians or what india is doing to Kashmir.

Before anyone says “Pakistan will turn into Syria”, is Pakistan any different than Syria right now? Go look at Balochistan, Interior Sindh, South Punjab, Tribal areas, they are already worse off than Syria.
“India will invade Pakistan”. Thats also false cuz India is already winning the ultimate war. On what front is Pakistan beating india? The fight that was to take IOJK has now turned into a fight to keep Pakistan as one. Indians have already solidified their network in Pakistan and already making Pakistan suffer worse than an invasion thanks to traitors in Pakistan. What will save Pakistan is a Ghairatmand leadership.

@Bleek @Mirzali Khan @kingQamaR @Primus @villageidiot @imadul @SaadH @Imran Javed Khan @Mujahid Memon @AA_ @Goenitz @Mugen @Malik Alpha @Big Tank
The problem with IK is that he wants to fight the system while remaining in the system however, another problem is that we as a nation are still pretty much content with our lives. I mean yes people stand with IK, and will vote him back to power if given the chance and free elections happen but we all know that is not going to happen. In fact, elections won't happen at all. Yesterday all so-called Idara have given their disagreement over holding elections to the election commission. I mean this in itself should be considered contempt of court because once the highest court has given its order of holding elections, all institutions are to comply by law, yet they openly state their disagreements. This shows who does not want elections in Pakistan, it is the army under do number Hafiz who was made COAS by a convicted Felon hiding in London.
After the gruesome murder of Ali aka Zillah Shah PTI worker, people should have been on the street without the need to call for it. I mean why do people want Khan to give them a call, why can't they make the decision themselves? I remember when the election was rigged in 2013, people came out on their own and started protesting. Nobody had asked them to. And the protest will become violent, IK isn't ready for violence, someone else has to specially now. You cant expect freedom while remaining peaceful. This is a joke.

No true honorable son of soil would accept our current situation, no sir

It ain't about PTI or any party, f em , I could give 2 shits about that arrogant POS

when a British officer raped a man's sister,her brother went and killed not only the British officer but the entire police station

They tortured a mentally challenged man to death just cause of his politcal beliefs

They don't know the fire they're playing with, they really don't- only reason people are quiet is because instability would lead to everlasting damage which I personally fear and IK calls people off but people are pissed, I could sense it in the air when I was there couple months ago
100%

IK being pacifist is pushing people to extremism and radicalism. The anger is at a booing point already. It’s either with or without IK now.

100%

IK being pacifist is pushing people to extremism and radicalism. The anger is at a booing point already. It’s either with or without IK now.
I’m with you on this brother. Do not apologise majority Pakistanis are thinking on similar lines I to have been saying same thing Pakistan needs a complete over haul , violence or by other means - Overthrowing the current criminal government would be the relative easy part compared establishing a new government to take its place.Way too many revolutions have gone from a bad government to something far worse. I want a Gov based on Islamic, justice and equality. Criminals are punished not given a bloody safe passage to London Saudi Arabia or UAE. And fight our enemies no surrender to our interests lost lands of Kashmir, all democracy has brought us is nothing but humiliation and bankruptcy, people mock Taliban at least they are honoured respected who the bloody hell shows nuke Pakistan any thing close to that .

I notice you edited out the part of Dulla Bhatti (presumably) :/ it was cool information but I guess others don't always appreciate the tidbits...

Last edited:
Only solution for Pakistani's is re-educational camps, nothing else will work on Pakistani's.

No amount of education can help you however i have a proposal that you should volunteer yourself for the 'Racist Bigot Therapy' boot camp to the literal spirit.

I couldn't agree more. Just like you can't reason with bullies, you cannot reason with these thugs in uniform and PDM, they will continue bullying until you reply in their language, which is that of violence and force. Unfortunately, they have this traitor army backing them so it will be an almost impossible fight, but we mustn't lose hope.

Back
Top Bottom