What's new

Last Indian officer of Nazi Germany's Waffen-SS has died.

wow... so a guy who jointed SS in 1940s thinking they can support Indian freedom Struggle is now antisemitism guy..
leaving that aside a single 90 year old man has become is an example for Rampant... Wow you just brought a new meaning to that word.... Oh i so want to bring back Ros Geller now :D

You can bring him back if he is done with Joeys tailor.

Wont change the fact.

It is simple maths. India is the most racist society in the world. So to think they are pure and ignorant about what antisemitism is, thats baloney.

You can bring him back if he is done with Joeys tailor.

Wont change the fact.

It is simple maths. India is the most racist society in the world. So to think they are pure and ignorant about what antisemitism is, thats baloney.

Most racist..!! don't know about it and don't want to argue on that part...
But ys i agree Indians are racist... most of us don't know if the words actually hurt the others.. but after being and following pdf since 2010 i can safely say there're more racist from pakistan here as well... that's the plain truth wether you agree on it or abuse me for it...... and LoL.. no Indians are not antisemitics

Most racist..!! don't know about it and don't want to argue on that part...
But ys i agree Indians are racist... most of us don't know if the words actually hurt the others.. but after being and following pdf since 2010 i can safely say there're more racist from pakistan here as well... that's the plain truth weather you agree on it or abuse me for it...... and LoL.. no Indians are not antisemitics

You can deny all you want.

Pakistanis do not discuss race ethnicity or color and when they do they do it philosophically rather than the dick measuring Indians are used to.
While the concept of Pure Land exists in Pakistan, there is no concept of Pure race in Pakistan but you will never agree with me on this and it makes sense for you to deny everything so i will not push you on this.

You can deny all you want.

Pakistanis do not discuss race ethnicity or color and when they do they do it philosophically rather than the dick measuring Indians are used to.
While the concept of Pure Land exists in Pakistan, there is no concept of Pure race in Pakistan but you will never agree with me on this and it makes sense for you to deny everything so i will not push you on this.

Are you Serious !!!!!

You're here what !! 1 year right..... go back and read the posts from old threads..... Pakistanis here used to open thread about how they're being racially superior to Indians, how Pakistanis are obsessed with being fair and Indians look dark and ugly... not to mention the abuse....

I don't want to drag it further but you've no idea what you're talking about.

Are you Serious !!!!!

You're here what !! 1 year right..... go back and read the posts from old threads..... Pakistanis here used to open thread about how they're being racially superior to Indians, how Pakistanis are obsessed with being fair and Indians look dark and ugly... not to mention the abuse....

I don't want to drag it further but you've no idea what you're talking about.

Most such posts are from overseas Pakistanis and there is a much darker theme to it then you think. But shall we discuss India on this thread or somehow you do not want to discuss that openly?

Most such posts are from overseas Pakistanis and there is a much darker theme to it then you think. But shall we discuss India on this thread or somehow you do not want to discuss that openly?

NO... the ones living in Pakistan... forget about what flags they display.. but most actual overseas Pakistanis are way better than the mainland guys.
Why do you want to discuss about india!!??

NO... the ones living in Pakistan... forget about what flags they display.. but most actual overseas Pakistanis are way better than the mainland guys.
Why do you want to discuss about india!!??

That is just a propaganda. Pakistanis living in Pakistan do not have the time to discuss the master race or the chosen race or whatever.

For example the topic. Why derail a thread?

That is just a propaganda. Pakistanis living in Pakistan do not have the time to discuss the master race or the chosen race or whatever.

For example the topic. Why derail a thread?

Then PDF itself a Propaganda....

What is there to discuss on the topic ?? He was a Brish Indian Army after captured by Germans as POW somehow they made him a officer in SS and i assume Netaji was behind the Indian involvements... that doesn't necessarily mean he was a antisemitic guy or he took part in Killing the Jews.. all of the other nationals in german army were used as a tool, they were in the frontlines to be killed. can you Provide a single evidence for him killing the jews or being antosemitic ??

Then PDF itself a Propaganda....

What is there to discuss on the topic ?? He was a Brish Indian Army after captured by Germans as POW somehow they made him a officer in SS and i assume Netaji was behind the Indian involvements... that doesn't necessarily mean he was a antisemitic guy or he took part in Killing the Jews.. all of the other nationals in german army were used as a tool, they were in the frontlines to be killed. can you Provide a single evidence for him killing the jews or being antosemitic ??

that is true but 70 years of glorification of these people will have resulted in massive wave of antisemitism, dont you think?

every media is a propaganda and i dont think you need telling that

During WW2, the German and Russia side have both pressed some of their Captive POW to serve in their rank and file because of the war depleting their number. As a result, many former colonial conscript from British/French empire was pressed into serving The German Wehrmacht, including Algerian, Indian, Ukrainian and so on and number of Korean/Japanese and Hungarian was pressed into Red Army.

On the other hand, this is not the most complicated of that story there are history wise.

A Korean man have been fighting for 3 sides during WW2, this guy is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang_Kyoungjong

HE started fighting with the Japanese after he was conscripted into Imperial Japanese Army.

After fought in Russia, he was captured and pressed into the Red Army due to his colonial past.

And after he fought the German on the Eastern Front, he was once again captured and pressed into Wehrmacht.

He was finally captured on D-Day fighting the American, he was transfer to US, becoming a US Citizen after the war and died in Illinois

India of that time (including your own ancestors) were only concerned with kicking out the British, which is why Azad Hind Fauj was formed. Netaji said that he was ready to shake hands even with the devil to give the people of the subcontinent freedom. And he did.

While your hatred of everything Indian is clearly reflected in your comments, you'd be surprised to see that racism exists everywhere including in your country where fair colour is taken as a colour of respect. Let's not go into that area as both Pakistan and India continue this british legacy equally.

India of that time (including your own ancestors) were only concerned with kicking out the British, which is why Azad Hind Fauj was formed. Netaji said that he was ready to shake hands even with the devil to give the people of the subcontinent freedom. And he did.

While your hatred of everything Indian is clearly reflected in your comments, you'd be surprised to see that racism exists everywhere including in your country where fair colour is taken as a colour of respect. Let's not go into that area as both Pakistan and India continue this british legacy equally.

There is an ethiopian guy who even went to the extent of having his DNA checked so he can quality himself as heir of Solomon but Israel and jews find him too blackish for that.

You cannot just round up Pakistanis and indians so cutely and crudely. Although some neandethals do in Pakistan want to invite skin Cancer but majority are Not advocates of that.

However India is just at the top of the Charts when it comes to systematic racism of the most ancient and RAW Order.

Back
Top Bottom