What's new

'Lashker marine wing revived'

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are thousand way's to save your face. Even after this information, our neighbors will find something to say about it......I am 100% sure. I would love if some one takes up some steps in our neighboring country and proves me wrong.

:sniper:

why do they always shout ? I do not see that on TV in US save Fox News' opinion pieces. WTF do they shout... just get a ******** mike man.

Ah! poor guys getting slaughtered on land by Rashtriya rifles, now want to take their chances with the Indian Navy.. May be they like getting drowned more than they like getting shot ;)

Ah! poor guys getting slaughtered on land by Rashtriya rifles, now want to take their chances with the Indian Navy.. May be they like getting drowned more than they like getting shot ;)

So they want to take on Magarmach(nick name for MARCOS operating in Wullar lake)

Snippet from article about MARCOS in wikipedia -

The MARCOS are presently deployed at the Wular Lake in Kashmir, one of Asia's largest fresh-water lakes, where they have achieved significant success in counter insurgency operations against terrorists and militants in Jammu & Kashmir. They have earned reputation for their lethality and the speed with which they launch assaults from the water.

The only way is sneak in like they did in 2008 until India plugs in the holes in the coast.

And the name Magarmach was not given by common people but by the terrrorists themselves who dread these commandos.

i think one more 26/11 like attack is again possible but what will be our reaction this time are we going to give the same mutton briyani to some X terrorists

i think one more 26/11 like attack is again possible but what will be our reaction this time are we going to give the same mutton briyani to some X terrorists

There is a knee jerk response and there is a measured response. Look around the changed security scenario in Pakistan and Pakistan's position in International landscape post 2008 and you will realize that the only response of India to 26/11 was not feeding biryani to Kasab :)

The Lashkar Marine wing would be using the Virginia & Seawolf class submarines for their operations from the Ormara & Gwadar naval bases.

They will be having top notch weapon systems from around the world in their arsenal and would be having the Blue Water capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom