What's new

Lashkar militants killed teeanger in Kashmir:Police

anilindia

Reaction score
A teenager was shot dead by the militants of Pakistan based Lahkar-e-Toiba (LeT) in a mosque at apple township of Sopore in north Kashmir district of Baramulla, a police spokesperson said here today.

He said Suhail Ahmad Sofi was sitting in the compound of a local mosque at Doabgah, Sopore, at 2145 hours yesterday alon gwith another youth when some gunmen fired upon him.

However, Sofi escaped unhurt and ran into a mosque, where a religious congregation was going on, spokesperson said, adding that he hid himself in the 'Hamam' ( a portion of the mosque which is being used to warm water during winter) of the mosque.

But, the gunmen followed Sofi and later pumped five bullets in to his body in the hamam, the spokesperson added.

Sofi died instantly, he said, adding police recovered the body and later handed it over to his family members after post-mortem and legal formalities.

FIR No 48/2013 under section 302,7/27 Arms Act was registered in Police Station Sopore and investigation has been taken up.

He said preliminary investigation into the matter revealed that militants of LeT were behind the killing of Sofi.

http://news.webindia123.com/news/Articles/India/20130320/2175497.html

Where are the human rights here... ?
Where is Arundhati Roy here ?

the sad truth is this will add to the list of deaths in Kashmir conflict and some human rights champions will blame this as "Indian Army Genocide"

I saw a video clip of Omar's speach in assembly..... where in he says... today there is 1 person died because of militant attacks and assembly mein poora sannatta chaya huva hein.... agar yein police ya army ke haath se hothe tho idhar log table pein marthe.. nara lagathe.... aur mujse khoon ka jawab poochtha.... Lekin abhi kisi ne bhi moo kholke poocha nahin aur sub chup hein..........

Militant maraa tho who khoon nahin.......Hypocracy at its best.....

I saw a video clip of Omar's speach in assembly..... where in he says... today there is 1 person died because of militant attacks and assembly mein poora sannatta chaya huva hein.... agar yein police ya army ke haath se hothe tho idhar log table pein marthe.. nara lagathe.... aur mujse khoon ka jawab poochtha.... Lekin abhi kisi ne bhi moo kholke poocha nahin aur sub chup hein..........

True enough...I doubt you will see many human rights champions in this thread ...

Muslims killing Muslims is fine and dandy - it's only when a Kafir kills a Muslim it becomes an issue.

Easy way to cover their own sh!t...Blaming their own henious crime on millitants is not a surprise neither novel thing...

Easy way to cover their own sh!t...Blaming their own henious crime on millitants is not a surprise neither novel thing...
Millitants killed in front of many people, thats why these people are silent, if body found in abandoned place then it will be on security forces will be blamed.

These people make every effort to blame indian security forces.

Surprised..u didnt call them freedom fighter ... Today i read a news that a terrorist killed terrorists in your country more then 33 terrorist killed by a terrorist .. Now what u have to say abt that ?

What about the human rights of this young man? will these bleeding hearts which blame the security forces at a drop of a hat condemn the militants? ...NAAA!!!! i mean where is the fun in that , also there is a chance they might hit back.:rolleyes:

Where are the likes of Windy Bhaiya , whose hearts just bleeds out for Kashmiri peoples ???Height of hypocrisy.
No crocodile's tears from our Pakistani posters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom