What's new

Lashkar-e-Toiba terror proxy of ISI: US lawmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) So both are rubbish you agree.
good. move on now
No I never agreed to that , the link your compatriot posted was only rubbish since that was refuted by US authorities itself but mine is backed by thinktank.

No I never agreed to that , the link your compatriot posted was only rubbish since that was refuted by US authorities itself but mine is backed by thinktank.

:))))) do you accept think tanks' reports?

yes or not tell me?

Nobody here gives a sh*t to either your or American concerns. Even if so, deal with it.
Yeah, we sure are dealing with it! Those LeT/JeM sh!ts coming across are just cannon fodder, and are considered an excellent source of target practice. Nothing better than on-the-job training for police/paramilitary recruits too. And they all come for free!! :cheesy:

In fact the shops in J&K have stopped selling tin targets for firing practice. No one buys them anymore. Who wants to buy expensive stuff when moving targets are available without paying a dime? So these guys have closed shop. Sheeesh!

What is the fuss about this news? This is a well known fact that Pakistan supports LeT.

Yeah, we sure are dealing with it! Those LeT/JeM sh!ts coming across are just cannon fodder, and are considered an excellent source of target practice. Nothing better than on-the-job training for police/paramilitary recruits too. And they all come for free!! :cheesy:

In fact the shops in J&K have stopped selling tin targets for firing practice. No one buys them anymore. Who wants to buy expensive stuff when moving targets are available without paying a dime? So these guys have closed shop. Sheeesh!

LOL .. what a Childish reply, i didn't know you an immature person.
Well here you go more target practices within india, don't need to go in Kashmir any more :lol:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/258070-maoist-attack-train-loot-weapons.html
Sikhs are also standing up .... Free Targets every one .... ISI didn't get $600 millions for expanding their tummies but to increase FREE TARGETS in india.

LOL .. what a Childish reply, i didn't know you an immature person.
Well here you go more target practices within india, don't need to go in Kashmir any more :lol:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/258070-maoist-attack-train-loot-weapons.html
Sikhs are also standing up .... Free Targets every one .... ISI didn't get $600 millions for enlarging their tummies.

Funny that a Pakistani is talking about sporadic insurgent events in India where as whole of Pakistani is such a war zone that terror strikes with single digit casualties have stopped making headlines..

and btw, work of your reading skills (or may be maths).. its $ 6 million and not $600 million.. And that's prolly for your politicians' special security service :)

Funny that a Pakistani is talking about sporadic insurgent events in India where as whole of Pakistani is such a war zone that terror strikes with single digit casualties have stopped making headlines..

and btw, work of your reading skills (or may be maths).. its $ 6 million and not $600 million.. And that's prolly for your politicians' special security service :)

Whatever makes you happy.

pakistan ke izzat ki toh band baji hui hai.. ab US ki baat nahin bhi maanenge toh koi izzat ghategi nahin.. :woot:

koi galti se bhi nahin bolta hoga us mein ki woh pakistani hai..

Pakistan has a clear policy to use strategic assets and nuclear blackmail , like it or not .

They clearly say to you

" we are bankrupt fidayeen willing to satisfy there life in path of deen ,so we will send terrorists again and again but if you attack us be prepared for mutual destruction " .

Indian terrorism exposed!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So it makes US itself a terror sponsoring state then? Afterall they have a close dealing with ISI & are providing military AID to Pakistan, of which ISI is a part!!

Wrong.
ISI gets it funding from spy pigeons and spy elephants which rob banks in India.
You have been misinformed.

Indian terrorism exposed!!!!

h7B560714

Hoga tab toh expose karoge na.:rofl:

And by the way this video can't be played as it says it's private, so from now onwards after searching for the keywords in youtube search bar first see the video yourself for it's content and then post it.:hang2:

Aur waise bhi ye thread Pakistan ke baare mein hai, jyada mirchi lag rahi toh nayi khud ki thread kholo na bhai.:chilli:

Wrong.
ISI gets it funding from spy pigeons and spy elephants which rob banks in India.
You have been misinformed.

Kyu trolling kar rahe ho yaar, mein karunga toh tum aur mods dono bura maan jaaenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom