What's new

Lashkar-e-Toiba terror proxy of ISI: US lawmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Yeah !! And the sun rises in the East and Earth revolves around the sun.. Everyone already knows this..

Lashkar-e-Toiba :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I laughted hard when i saw this title. Its Lashkar-e-Tayaba.

Lashker-e-toiba..???:blink:For God's sake....Mods please correct the name first...seems whole PDF dehydrated to me:blink:

Look who is talking Umair bhai..who themselves are biggest terrorists Financers and trainers!!!

Even if so, deal with it,Nobody here gives a sh*t to either your or American concerns.
World opinion matters a lot.

And do you think World even gives sh¡t what Pakistan have to say. Just like OBL was never in Pakistan or for that matter your nuclear father was not a blakmarketeer .:lol:

The US lawmakers also have a mental brainwave regarding our nukes every couple of months.

They also had a brainwave regarding Iraq and WMD.

Point being, what ever a US lawmaker says isn't the truth!

I'd give these guys enough importance as the guy next door.

Absolutely.

They are not even the slightest bit creditworthy.

These are the same backwards rednecks that led the world into Iraq, coming on to Iran and Pakistan.

They are war mongers, they profit from war too a lot of them, those that tend to lobby for war in Congress somehow, miraculously end up with sponsorships from large corporations from the US military industrial complex.
It's all money, war allows some people to bag pocket loads, at the cost of the nation they invade and their own people.

The US lawmakers also have a mental brainwave regarding our nukes every couple of months.

They also had a brainwave regarding Iraq and WMD.

Point being, what ever a US lawmaker says isn't the truth!

I'd give these guys enough importance as the guy next door.

But when US LawMakers Raise Questions regarding Indian Position on Afghanistan their Word becomes Truth Ain't it ??

25 Page thread on it

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/237288-india-supporting-terrorists-afghanistan-against-pakistan.html

But when US LawMakers Raise Questions regarding Indian Position on Afghanistan their Word becomes Truth Ain't it ??

25 Page thread on it

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/237288-india-supporting-terrorists-afghanistan-against-pakistan.html

This was personal view of Hagel.US administration didn't subscribed to it and distanced herself from that pathetic comment.

But these allegation are very serious ones since if USA traces back roots of any future terrorist activity on her soil to Pakistan then I must assure you all hell will brake loose for already struggling Pakistan, so better if Pakistan takes these warning seriously.US ain't China and Pakistan ain't Japan.

So it makes US itself a terror sponsoring state then? Afterall they have a close dealing with ISI & are providing military AID to Pakistan, of which ISI is a part!!

The US had sponsored Taliban against Russia

India had sponsored Mukti bahini against Pakistan

Pakistan had sponsored kashmiris

So when these become terrorism on equal grounds then tell me otherwise

Foxies proxies ebrything theeng is phine in bar and love :P

World opinion matters a lot.

And do you think World even gives sh¡t what Pakistan have to say. Just like OBL was never in Pakistan or for that matter your nuclear father was not a blakmarketeer .:lol:

and as if the world give even a shiyt to what India or foxnews fanboys say?

The US had sponsored Taliban against Russia

India had sponsored Mukti bahini against Pakistan

Pakistan had sponsored kashmiris

So when these become terrorism on equal grounds then tell me otherwise

Foxies proxies ebrything theeng is phine in bar and love :P

and as if the world give even a shiyt to what India or foxnews fanboys say?

m.ceip.org

This is not Fox news lady, it's world 3'rd best think tank, I don't think world gives sh!t about that too.:lol:

Make habit of going threw whole thread before blabbering rubbish that would save your as well as mine time , I had posted this link previously in this thread itself.

m.ceip.org

This is not Fox news lady, it's world 3'rd best think tank, I don't think world gives sh!t about that too.:lol:

Make habit of going threw whole thread before blabbering rubbish that would save your as well as mine time , I had posted this link previously in this thread itself.

You are already wasting our and yours time by posting rubbish threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom