What's new

🔥 Las Vegas Sphere’s debut

I think we should post things that would be cool (or f*cked up) to show on that sphere.

Cool:
Death-Star.png

motorcycles in a sphere

Contact spinning machine

Messed up
Sauron stepping in and out of the eye

f'd up:
I think they should do a Logan's Run carousel

Last edited:
Really - $2.3 billion - that can't be right ?!!! Insance of they spent that much..

Nice - would love one in London but not at that price !

Really - $2.3 billion - that can't be right ?!!! Insance of they spent that much..

Nice - would love one in London but not at that price !
They’re working on it as we speak

Waiting for the final approval…

It's distracting the public. It should be taken to a remote place.

That's not the dystopian future shown in the '80s movies.

It's distracting the public. It should be taken to a remote place.

That's not the dystopian future shown in the '80s movies.
Well, if so then we will probably be showing the death desert here in Australia as depicted by Mad Max world

Well, this would be regular Alice Spring for us........

Well, if so then we will probably be showing the death desert here in Australia as depicted by Mad Max world

Well, this would be regular Alice Spring for us........
I don't like that either. It's all hippie stuff.

lol, have you ever watched Mad Max??
I like Mad Max and especially the second and 4th one,especially the 4th one which I have on original DVD. But such things kind of remind me of hippie festivals,like the one in a desert in USA,I don't remember how they call it,the one where they go with the RVs and vans in the middle of nowhere and build some weird...umm...statues? Monuments? Something.

Other than that,I don't have a problem with a bit of steampunk or post-apocalyptic cosplay or fun.

I like Mad Max and especially the second and 4th one,especially the 4th one which I have on original DVD. But such things kind of remind me of hippie festivals,like the one in a desert in USA,I don't remember how they call it,the one where they go with the RVs and vans in the middle of nowhere and build some weird...umm...statues? Monuments? Something.

Other than that,I don't have a problem with a bit of steampunk or post-apocalyptic cosplay or fun.
Well, it's kind of weird for someone to associate Mad Max with Hippie....maybe some extreme violent hippies? I don't know...

And I am referring to your original comment that event like this should be held in some remote place....

As for post apocalyptic cosplay, surprisingly Mad Max is actually not a big thing here in Australia because it pretty much how life in the outback was. I mean minus the killing and car chasing.

P.S. I think you meant Burning Man festival.

And I am referring to your original comment that event like this should be held in some remote place....
That massive sphere thing is so ridiculously distracting. Imagine having to drive with a huge eyeball looking at you or a planet rotating on itself or something like that 😂

Yes,it was the Burning Man,that was the one!

That massive sphere thing is so ridiculously distracting. Imagine having to drive with a huge eyeball looking at you or a planet rotating on itself or something like that 😂

Yes,it was the Burning Man,that was the one!
You probably wouldn't know what it was at ground level. I mean you will probably just be looking at one part of those sphere......

Things like this you will need to be up high, like sitting on a chopper above LV Strip or been on a lookout tower to be able to see the entire thing.

Back
Top Bottom