What's new

Larger AWACS project, AWACS India, taking shape

Let the DRDO finish the EMB-145 project.

We seriously need to get Airawat off the ground.

DRDO has a penchant for starting multiple projects together but finishing none of them on time.

So it is best that they do one thing at a time, in time and of quality.

Let the DRDO finish the EMB-145 project.

We seriously need to get Airawat off the ground.

DRDO has a penchant for starting multiple projects together but finishing none of them on time.

So it is best that they do one thing at a time, in time and of quality.

Isnt Airawat merged with this "AWACS INDIA" project ???

EMB-145 is different and almost at induction - platform is ready , radar is ready so hoping no problems

The fact is i have total doubt on drdo for the simple fact that i don't think drdo has indigenous aesa t/r modules!!I searched the site in radar section and there was no mention of aesa.It will be the same made in israel radar with indian branding,pathetic.Israel has a population of 7 million and we!!No doubt we will make the radar but its better to wait for indigenous product and meanwhile a pesa or whatever aesa they can come up should be used.Enough of these imports......look at cad of 5% and the rupee freefall,its time we get our act together

The fact is i have total doubt on drdo for the simple fact that i don't think drdo has indigenous aesa t/r modules!!I searched the site in radar section and there was no mention of aesa.It will be the same made in israel radar with indian branding
Sardarji,DRDOs job is to develope
CABS has already patened Air cooled TRMM for AEW&CS system way back in 2001.It's being produced by Astra Microwave
trmodules_big.jpg

astrae1.jpg

look at cad of 5% and the rupee freefall,its time we get our act together
How about buying an Indian mobile phones first.?

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.........................we have the power

there is no entity called indian phone man,,,,maybe battery made in india thats it

there is no entity called indian phone man,,,,maybe battery made in india thats it
I mean Indian phone companies like Micromax....

Back
Top Bottom