What's new

Large bomb goes off in Bangkok

RIP

I would say this is designed to kill the tourism industry in Thailand.

18 killed, 117 hurt

18 killed, 117 hurt as bomb blast rocks Bangkok tourist attraction | Bangkok Post: news

1162144.jpg
1162148.jpg
1162160.jpg
1162164.jpg
1162168.jpg
1162176.jpg

A screen capture from CCTV footage shows the moment of the explosion at the Ratchprasong intersection in Bangkok Monday night.

1162232.jpg
c1_658688_150817221849_620x413.jpg

no claims yet, red shirts or jihadis ?

Jihadis, it would be quite a low probability that it was done by red shirts although can't be discounted, maybe some fringe radical elements, they hate Bangkok.

Jihadis, it would be quite a low probability that it was done by red shirts although can't be discounted, maybe some fringe radical elements, they hate Bangkok.

I am sympathetic to Islamo even if they planted the bomb. They are so discriminated. Even the Swedes who pay Islamo free food, free school, free healthcare, free house, free monies are discriminating the Islamo and they wanted the Swede dead.

To redeem their sins, the Thai got to deliver their daughters to be raped by Islamo as well as their own head to be beheaded. Nothing less.

Excatly, non-muslim won't bomb a Buddhist shrine.

yup, that's what I'm thinking.. targeting a place of worship is kind of a big give away.

someone's got to do something about this.

At least three foreigners were among the 27 killed. Most of the injured were tourists from China and Taiwan, media said.

RIP

I would say this is designed to kill the tourism industry in Thailand.
Interesting. Why do you have this conclusion?

At least three foreigners were among the 27 killed. Most of the injured were tourists from China and Taiwan, media said.
Known as 4 face Bhudda, this is a well known famous site for Chinese. A kind of "Must Visit".

yup, that's what I'm thinking.. targeting a place of worship is kind of a big give away.

someone's got to do something about this.

Yes, the main question would be, southern muslim insurgents or global jihadis.

Back
Top Bottom