What's new

Large bomb goes off in Bangkok

Maybe between 8th century and 15th century, it was not a short period you know.

As I updated my post.

Spain was partly conquered by moor people in the 8th century, If Spain was partly conquered by moor then Spain is a Muslim country, then can you say China was a Barbarian Country for being partly conquered by Mongol? lol

Set aside Moor People are half Christian and Half Arab Muslim

As I updated my post.

Spain was partly conquered by moor people in the 8th century, If Spain was partly conquered by moor then Spain is a Muslim country, then can you say China was a Barbarian Country for being partly conquered by Mongol? lol

You could say China was a barbarian country in the Mongol period, but the period only exist completely 30 years. Yuan (Mongol) dynasty existed 90 years, the first 30 years, it's all conquer war, the last 30 years, it's all liberal revolution.

In Spain, the Muslim conquered at least half the Spain for 700 years....you know, 700 year is about 30 generation.

You could say China was a barbarian country in the Mongol period, but the period only exist completely 30 years. Yuan (Mongol) dynasty existed 90 years, the first 30 years, it's all conquer war, the last 30 years, it's all liberal revolution.

In Spain, the Muslim conquered at least half the Spain for 700 years....you know, 700 year is about 30 generation.

lol, time is not in the consideration, back in 8th century, it was a joint Visigoth-Muslim force that conquer Spain, which means that it was a sectarian conquest, but not a Muslim conquest, the situation of Spain back then is much like the formation of turkey today, we won't call Turkey a Muslim country today (even tho they made up 97.8% of population)

The truly Muslim conquest of Spain lasted until al-andalus break up in 788 AD then sectarianism is formed, from the beginning of conquest at 711, the Muslim conquest lasted for 77 years, then it is break down into different sectarian rules

the 700 years "conquest" count to the last Muslim bastion in Iberian Peninsula , which is the Emirate of Granada, which have occupation approximately 1/6 of the original Al-Andalus caliphate (The Muslim conquest), mush of the land was re-conquest by Spain since year 788

Compare the map of Al-Andalus to Granada

Iberian_Peninsula_750.svg.png

Maps for Al-Andalus as of 788 AD

686px-Califato_de_Córdoba_-_1000.svg.png

Caliphate of Córdoba 1000AD

Reinos_de_Taifas_1080.png

taifa (independent muslim kingdom in 1080)

854px-Reino_de_Granada.svg.png

Maps of Emirate of Granada (1292-1462)

Last edited:
LOL, the sore loser just gave me a negative rating, in fact practically all my negative ratings were given by him. :lol:

Anyway, his stupid reasoning with Mongol rule to save face is just utter ridiculous. The Mongol took over all Chinese titles and court protocol when they conquered China while the Muslims took nothing of the Catholic Spaniards.

The fact that Spain could revert to catholicism was the tolerance of the Muslims towards believers of the book. When the Catholics reconquered Spain, all Muslims had either to leave, convert or to lose their heads. Not to forget to mention persecution, expulsion and forced convention of all sephardic Jews.

Lool seems my uygur/Turkish terror group guess was right afterall.:undecided:

China (Xinjiang/East Turkistan) | NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR DEMOCRACY

The National Endowment for Democracy (NED)by William Blum

Last edited:
As I updated my post.

In a way, Yes: 華變於夷之態

@Carlosa

08.29 afternoon, Thailand Police arrested a Turkish suspect and found bomb materials in his rented room.

000.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

111.jpg

222.jpg

333.jpg

国曼谷警方29号下午拘捕了一名外籍男子,怀疑是曼谷爆炸案的主嫌,行动中搜获了大量制造炸弹的材料。当地媒体报道,被捕者是一名土耳其人。
大约一百名泰国军警,在当地时间下午一点半左右,包围曼谷东部一处住所,部署大约两小时后采取行动,在四楼逮捕了一名土耳其男子,并在他租用的两个房间搜获大量制造炸弹的材料,包括一些直径零点五厘米的圆珠,与四面佛爆炸案现场找到的相似。
泰国警方消息称,被捕男子的特征符合爆炸案后监控录像发现的可疑男子,相信就是爆炸案的主嫌犯。本月17号,四面佛对面的拉差巴颂路口发生爆炸,造成二十人死亡,当中包括中国公民等外国游客,警方事后在监控录像发现一名身穿黄色衣服的怀疑袭击者。

Last edited:
You fcuking retard as usual....i am sure these were done by jihadis as well:
Demolition of the Babri Masjid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LOL, the sore loser just gave me a negative rating, in fact practically all my negative ratings were given by him. :lol:

Anyway, his stupid reasoning with Mongol rule to save face is just utter ridiculous. The Mongol took over all Chinese titles and court protocol when they conquered China while the Muslims took nothing of the Catholic Spaniards.

The fact that Spain could revert to catholicism was the tolerance of the Muslims towards believers of the book. When the Catholics reconquered Spain, all Muslims had either to leave, convert or to lose their heads. Not to forget to mention persecution, expulsion and forced convention of all sephardic Jews.

China (Xinjiang/East Turkistan) | NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR DEMOCRACY

The National Endowment for Democracy (NED)by William Blum

Another sore loser. Did I expose you as a bloody hypocrite in the 6000 t Chinese gold thread? :lol:

---------------

As I have suspected from the beginning. It's very probable the Turkish Grey Wolves doing this, which means that the US is also behind it.

Check this out:

Operation Gladio/B - Wikispooks
Deep state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grey Wolves (organization) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Turkey | Operation Gladio

We have a Turkish member in this forum whose name also contain the word wolf, living in the Netherlands. The Netherlands is also a known hub for drug trafficking in connection with the Grey Wolves. I wonder where he is right now.

@waz

Last edited:
@Carlosa

08.29 afternoon, Thailand Police arrested a Turkey suspect and found bomb materials in his rented room.

View attachment 251445
View attachment 251446
View attachment 251447
View attachment 251430
View attachment 251431
View attachment 251433
国曼谷警方29号下午拘捕了一名外籍男子,怀疑是曼谷爆炸案的主嫌,行动中搜获了大量制造炸弹的材料。当地媒体报道,被捕者是一名土耳其人。
大约一百名泰国军警,在当地时间下午一点半左右,包围曼谷东部一处住所,部署大约两小时后采取行动,在四楼逮捕了一名土耳其男子,并在他租用的两个房间搜获大量制造炸弹的材料,包括一些直径零点五厘米的圆珠,与四面佛爆炸案现场找到的相似。
泰国警方消息称,被捕男子的特征符合爆炸案后监控录像发现的可疑男子,相信就是爆炸案的主嫌犯。本月17号,四面佛对面的拉差巴颂路口发生爆炸,造成二十人死亡,当中包括中国公民等外国游客,警方事后在监控录像发现一名身穿黄色衣服的怀疑袭击者。

Three Turkish police officers killed in PKK attacks - LOCAL

Why did he possess bomb material?

And bear in mind that picture is just an description and not 100% real facial expression of the suspect.
lets hope its genuinely him and not a facade :tup:.
also any ideas yet if theres more than one person?

Another sore loser. Did I expose you as a bloody hypocrite in the 6000 t Chinese gold thread? :lol:

---------------

As I have suspected from the beginning. It's very probable the Turkish Grey Wolves doing this, which means that the US is also behind it.

Check this out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state

Operation Gladio/B - Wikispooks
Deep state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grey Wolves (organization) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Turkey | Operation Gladio

We have a Turkish member in this forum whose name also contain the word wolf, living in the Netherlands. The Netherlands is also a known hub for drug trafficking in connection with the Grey Wolves. I wonder where he is right now.

Back
Top Bottom