What's new

Lanati Govt

This is what i was trying to explain on another thread:

I was not comparing Arab Spring as it is with what is happening in Pakistan.

Let me explain you another way:

A kettle filled with cold water is placed on a mild fire. The cold water is able to absorb the heat till a certain degree. This continues and a time comes when the water becomes hot but the kettle is able to contain it. Slowly slowly the water nears the boiling point and the kettle tries to contain it, but soon it can no longer contain it and the water starts to boil out.

Kettle = Government
Cold Water = People
Citizens not getting their rights = mild fire

A honest man would have stepped down and asked a independent comission to check votes but not our guy he goes on tour for USA
is mulk main last time honest man ya kursi ka thora kam bhooka kab aya tha ? all politicians are same here their aim is kursiiiiiiiiiiiii

@ice_man so thats why u are advocating that people should let the police take them into custody so he can be make disappeared. Noon leagues dnt have self respect .. if it was ur father or mother would you have let them disappear bcoz they were protesting against government?. this is not police these are pets of sharif family just like urself

in logo ko khuda ka khof hi nahi hai... :( :( :( :(

@ice_man so thats why u are advocating that people should let the police take them into custody so he can be make disappeared. Noon leagues dnt have self respect .. if it was ur father or mother would you have let them disappear bcoz they were protesting against government?. this is not police these are pets of sharif family just like urself

bhai keep trolling just don't include me in your troll.

thanks

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom