What's new

Lame and insgnificant coverage of Jan 6th Capital Hill break-in by Pakistani media, pleasing their new bosses in US consulate?

-blitzkrieg-

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
No visuals used by this major tv channel

This 'popular' channel went further and pushed the news to very last with vague details and only drone pictures

And the goldsmith channel takes the gold ..did not even include the major news in their headlines.

None of them had guts to mention about the death that happened.

Apart from all this most talk shows are vaguely or not discussing the event at all..

I hope i am wrong but i feel this is being done on purpose..

Last edited:
Media and its narrative needs to be controlled by the state, just like it happen in America or any other first world western state.

Here in Pakistan, the "visible characters" of the state like to talk about hybrid/fifth generation warfare, but do F all to actually do something about it.

No visuals used by this major tv channel

This 'popular' channel went further and pushed the news to very last with vague details and only drone pictures

The goldsmith channel takes the gold ..did not even include the major news in their headlines.

None of them had guts to mention about the death that happened.

Apart from all this most talk shows are vaguely or not discussing the event at all..

I hope i am wrong but i feel this is being done on purpose..

Good that they took from my advice.

I made one comment about the whole episode and even that only referenced the incident.

Find some soft sand and bury your heads on this.

Back
Top Bottom