What's new

Lal Masjid cleric moves SC on imposition of Sharia law

O bhai, please tell us how 'Islamic banking' would work? It's easy to throw around words and act like an angel, but nothing practical is spoken

Fun fact: Sharia would mean getting rid of the blasphemy law, apostasy law and would streamline the khula process amongst many other things these mullahs and their followers dream about.

If you lease a house and pay 10% deposit, bank pays 90%. U pay rent to bank for using 90% u have not paid for yet instead interest. Payment is slightly higher than interest.
Sharia compliant banking is freely available in US and UK along with all gulf countries...

Fun fact: according to sharia lal masjid shud be demolished and mullah burqa and followers shud b afforded death penality ....( rebellion against muslim state. Inciting hatred. Defaming islam by justifying mass murder of innocents. )

O bhai, please tell us how 'Islamic banking' would work? It's easy to throw around words and act like an angel, but nothing practical is spoken

Fun fact: Sharia would mean getting rid of the blasphemy law, apostasy law and would streamline the khula process amongst many other things these mullahs and their followers dream about.

Not sure, why you are getting angry? Islam or Implementation of Islamic Laws?

My point was There is no implementation of court orders, so even Gives wordic of Islamic to Define what is Islamic Law or Shariah Law, there was sitting of many scholars from different school of thoughts. After months of discussion they came up with 36 points. If Government start with that And Diclare Pakistan as Shariah Compliant then the people like this A$$$H0L3 and others like TTP will never come up with un Islamic country. Their propaganda can simply Die.

Your other question, Islamic Banking. Well not sure you did even read about Fatwa on Islamic banking or not, but there is already Establish Islami Banking Laws. Meezan Bank is one bank which i know following it properly. Backend System State Bank has to get fixed, as per court order 1997. Otherwise as per Islam, it is fight with Allah, So don't expect him to help if these leached like Lal Masjid Mullah, or Mullah Radio start fight against Pakistan.

Could someone explain what are important policies and/or laws that are missing in the current system and would be implemented as part of this proposed system.
Thanks

Frankly, This really doesn't matter in real life.If Pakistani Constitution can be put in front of Scholars and let them declare compliant with Islamic Laws should be good enough to be declared Pakistan as "Islamic State". And this argument will die automatically.

These Mullah exploit such weaknesses from Pakistani Leaders and then propaganda begins.

Last edited:
All true. An ordinary man would have been hung/shot/tortured/abducted long time back, however, this is Pakistan. Shit happens around the world, but happens here on a daily basis!

You forgot to tag His Holiness Pope @Syed.Ali.Haider - dalakhor patwari! :D
rest assured @Syed.Ali.Haider did read my comment since my post was in response to his tagging me.
by the way I dont think he is vegetarian. he cooks some fine meaty dishes and we shared some foodie tricks and tips.
by the way I am also a glorified patwari myself :) but nothing close to the awesomeness of his holiness but hey I am not complaining.

oh on topic. I think when this cross dressing Molovi puts on a burka again then we should bundle him up .. put him in a plane and parachute him in Daesh controlled area with a note saying "fresh Jihadi wife reporting for duty" or we can just give him to Saudis and they can just drive him there on their causal and regular meetings with their fellow faithful in Raqa'.

rest assured @Syed.Ali.Haider did read my comment since my post was in response to his tagging me.
by the way I dont think he is vegetarian. he cooks some fine meaty dishes and we shared some foodie tricks and tips.
by the way I am also a glorified patwari myself :) but nothing close to the awesomeness of his holiness but hey I am not complaining.

oh on topic. I think when this cross dressing Molovi puts on a burka again then we should bundle him up .. put him in a plane and parachute him in Daesh controlled area with a note saying "fresh Jihadi wife reporting for duty" or we can just give him to Saudis and they can just drive him there on their causal and regular meetings with their fellow faithful in Raqa'.

As long as you get him a proper visa by due process, I wouldn't mind it terribly if his parachute does not open. :D

If his own sharia is applyied, then this mollah and his dumbs followers will use it for their personal gains...

Back
Top Bottom