What's new

Lakhwi is still detained while Aseem anand, Amit Shah, Indresh Kumar and Maya Kodnani Roam Free

we dont hang we killed those terrorist and the rest they will reach to their destiny..imagin how low enemy can go when they kill innocent kids worst than human waste and general precption in Pakistan that india is directly or indirectly involved in Peshawar incidence.
its about time when we be saying same thing about you.
If you have any proof of Indian involvement in Peshawar massacre,I would be happy to oblige you but please don't refer the brainfarts of a irrelevant general and a known India baiter as a proof when you are accusing someone of such a horrible crime.

If you have any proof of Indian involvement in Peshawar massacre,I would be happy to oblige you but please don't refer the brainfarts of a irrelevant general and a known India baiter as a proof when you are accusing someone of such a horrible crime.

india was involve in that i have not doubt you are asking me to prove that india was invole, then i think you sud han go out more or view comments on many websites where many indian's in their haterd they said we did now what.. so i have no doubt india is capable you have rape your own ladies who have to protest naked infron of army HQ in Asam.
and yes we do expect our enemy to go this low..

india was involve in that i have not doubt you are asking me to prove that india was invole, then i think you sud han go out more or view comments on many websites where many indian's in their haterd they said we did now what.. so i have no doubt india is capable you have rape your own ladies who have to protest naked infron of army HQ in Asam.
and yes we do expect our enemy to go this low..
I was trying to be polite but if you brain can't handle a corteous debate then sc**w it.I don't give two piss about what some idiot from whatsoever place is trying to say in some forum.They have their own opinion which doesn't make them true.Those belong to the idiot section of India and does not represent the mass mentality.
Also get your facts right.It happened in Assam Rifles HQ in Manipur and those scums have been punished.Also many rape cases turned out to be farce lodged just to get sympathy for reversing AFSPA.
And regarding the low values of the Army,when you live in a sub continent where a Army does not accept its own soldiers dead bodies,values does not hold much consequence.

Assemanand gets bail because it's proven he was falsely accused.the main accused were laskr outfits it's proven by FBI also.

This way it can also be proven that hindu terrorists were behind the Mumbai massacre, uncle sam and the RAW have factories which produce the kind of evidence they want!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom