What's new

Lakhwi is still detained while Aseem anand, Amit Shah, Indresh Kumar and Maya Kodnani Roam Free

Except Aseem Anand .All others are our own internal affairs.None of your business.

Then leave this forum. And if you are on this forum then everything would be discussed. From India's internal matters to non internal matters like Kashmir.

Assemanand gets bail because it's proven he was falsely accused.the main accused were laskr outfits it's proven by FBI also

second
Shinde forced me to name RSS chief: Ajmer blast accused-IndiaNews - IBNLive Mobile

Thirdly,
Amit Shah was never directly involved in so call encounter case
There not even single phase of whole trial found him guilty in any of the charges framed which was clearly politically motivated

Lastly don't even try to do comparisons between Indian judiciary with Pakistan judiciary . Pakistan is still a amateur democracy and will take decades to get it to mature level.

What does mature democracy has to do with the maturity of an institution?

P.S. When Indian terrorists get bail they are 'falsely' accused and when Pakistani alleged terrorist gets bail there is some foul play. Why the double standards and hypocrisy?

Even india as one nation is not good enough to Pakistanis. They wan't to bleed it into thousands cuts perhaps lost their own half part in the process:D:D:D
Rubbish! u hindu squack if u dont have any subjective thing to write then please dont write it. There is no such thing as a 1000 cut.

Islamic terrorists ,Hafeez Saeed ,Lakhwi are Pakistani national heroes.....they live like kings in Pakistan under the patronage of Pak army and the ISI....this detention of Lakhwi is a joke
Haha beghairati ki inteha ho tum log :-D :-D polishiyano

What does mature democracy has to do with the maturity of an institution?

P.S. When Indian terrorists get bail they are 'falsely' accused and when Pakistani alleged terrorist gets bail there is some foul play. Why the double standards and hypocrisy?
there is more reasons in My post If Even bothered to Read.

Then leave this forum. And if you are on this forum then everything would be discussed. From India's internal matters to non internal matters like Kashmir.

Then we will also debate the entire issues related to Pakistan.Dont cry at that time.

there is more reasons in My post If Even bothered to Read.

I did read it mate and then I posted what I did. When our courts let someone go because of lack of evidence, witnesses or because of actual innocence, you guys jump at our throats but when the same thing happens in India it is justified. This double standard must stop.

Lakhwi is still detained:

While Aseem Anand:

Swami Aseemanand Gets Bail in Samjhauta Blast Case

Maya Kodnani:

Gujarat HC grants bail to Maya Kodnani - The Hindu

Govt also denied Supreme Court of India to challenge her bail:

Govt. denies nod to SIT to challenge Kodnani’s bail - The Hindu

Ajmer Blast accused Indresh Kumar granted bail and now he lectures students of universities in India:

Delhi University taking greater interest in RSS views; invites top functionaries for events - Economic Times

And finally BJP's very own Amit Shah accused for fake encounters doesn't get bail. Since he doesn't even need a bail because all the charges against him are dropped.

Sohrabuddin encounter case: Amit Shah clear off the case | The Indian Express

Posted all this just for the sake of record since Bharatis would whine many times in the future about Hafiz Saeed, Lakhwi etc. :D
Your comparison is mind blowing! I wonder where you get the time to produce such crap?

More filthy than a Judiciary that doesn't have the guts to hang the terrorists killing your childrens?:disagree:

we dont hang we killed those terrorist and the rest they will reach to their destiny..imagin how low enemy can go when they kill innocent kids worst than human waste and general precption in Pakistan that india is directly or indirectly involved in Peshawar incidence.
its about time when we be saying same thing about you.

Your comparison is mind blowing! I wonder where you get the time to produce such crap?

sorry if it hurts.
matter fact Truth Hurts

I did read it mate and then I posted what I did. When our courts let someone go because of lack of evidence, witnesses or because of actual innocence, you guys jump at our throats but when the same thing happens in India it is justified. This double standard must stop.
Because he was trapped by political reasons it was revealed it in courts. there was no mention of him in first FIR of the railway police" he was added later.its also have US Investigations and David Headley testimony which gives it a LET angle.so you telling me to opposite organisations Like abhinav bharat & Laskar-i-toeba work together to carry out these incidents.

Lakhwi is still detained:

While Aseem Anand:

Swami Aseemanand Gets Bail in Samjhauta Blast Case

Maya Kodnani:

Gujarat HC grants bail to Maya Kodnani - The Hindu

Govt also denied Supreme Court of India to challenge her bail:

Govt. denies nod to SIT to challenge Kodnani’s bail - The Hindu

Ajmer Blast accused Indresh Kumar granted bail and now he lectures students of universities in India:

Delhi University taking greater interest in RSS views; invites top functionaries for events - Economic Times

And finally BJP's very own Amit Shah accused for fake encounters doesn't get bail. Since he doesn't even need a bail because all the charges against him are dropped.

Sohrabuddin encounter case: Amit Shah clear off the case | The Indian Express

Posted all this just for the sake of record since Bharatis would whine many times in the future about Hafiz Saeed, Lakhwi etc. :D

Maya Kodnani, Amit Shah etc. are none of your business. They did nothing inside Pakistan.

Lakhvi have done nothing in India or he have any connection with mumbai attack .. he sud be free its a court order.

why india is crying for Mr.lakhvi's and Hafiz saeed sahab, innocent till guilty proven.

Thanks for making this thread a featured thread. Pakistanis are free to use this thread whenever Bharatis whine about Hafiz Saeed or Lakhwi. Thank You.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom