What's new

Lai Chang Xing nears extradition

I am sure that is how it is done in China and you are only confirming it! :woot:

Ray, please don't mistaken us with your third world hole which is "well known for "torturing, raping, killing suspects, convicted and even innocent people" :lol:

NEW DELHI, India (CNN) -- Police in India summarily execute prisoners, torture and threaten suspects and arrest people without reason, a leading rights group said Tuesday.
India's police have largely failed to evolve from the repressive forces they were designed to be under Britain's colonial regime, according to a new report by the U.S.-based Human Rights Watch.
Indian police accused of torture - CNN.com

I think they should dig a full confession out of him and get every one involved, including those who have retired, arrested. This will serve as an example to other corrupt officials who remain hidden.

Yes, they need to catch every local official who was involved, and punish them accordingly.

I am sure that is how it is done in China and you are only confirming it! :woot:

What is wrong with torturing those criminals? Do you know how many people in China live miserable lives or are killed when corrupt officials try to cover up evidence? What about the families torn about and women who are violated by those people? Human rights are for humans, not for animals.

What is wrong with torturing those criminals? Do you know how many people in China live miserable lives or are killed when corrupt officials try to cover up evidence? What about the families torn about and women who are violated by those people? Human rights are for humans, not for animals.

Personally, I think capital punishment and life imprisonment are more than enough to handle these guys.

Though I agree, they can't really be classified as human, they are 畜生。

Nowadays, torture is not done. It is taken as barbaric and uncivilised.

And it is taken that a person is innocent till proved guilty.

And thus since not yet proved guilty, to torture would not be correct, as it would tantamount to torturing an innocent.

If torture is a way to achieve the aim, then why this hullabaloo over the Taliban mode of justice?

Justice prompted by a mob mentality would not be justice in its true sense.

And thus since not yet proved guilty, to torture would not be correct, as it would tantamount to torturing an innocent.

If torture is a way to achieve the aim, then why this hullabaloo over the Taliban mode of justice?

Lax treatments of the criminals reduces the impact of such laws on later criminals. Take the corrupt officials, for instance. Are they gonna abide by the law if they know that they are gonna get out of prison a couple years after embezzling a couple hundred million dollars? Of course not. Only when they fear the law will they respect it.

The day China will be free of corrupt officials is the day when the officials go to work scared sh*tless about breaking the code of conduct.

Justice prompted by a mob mentality would not be justice in its true sense.

Not done you say?

Guess this is just American propaganda then.

Ray, please don't mistaken us with your third world hole which is "well known for "torturing, raping, killing suspects, convicted and even innocent people" :lol:

NEW DELHI, India (CNN) -- Police in India summarily execute prisoners, torture and threaten suspects and arrest people without reason, a leading rights group said Tuesday.
India's police have largely failed to evolve from the repressive forces they were designed to be under Britain's colonial regime, according to a new report by the U.S.-based Human Rights Watch.

Lax treatments of the criminals reduces the impact of such laws on later criminals. Take the corrupt officials, for instance. Are they gonna abide by the law if they know that they are gonna get out of prison a couple years after embezzling a couple hundred million dollars? Of course not. Only when they fear the law will they respect it.

The day China will be free of corrupt officials is the day when the officials go to work scared sh*tless about breaking the code of conduct.

So, you endorse Guantanamo Bay!

You were tortured?

So CNN and BBC are you favourite channels and news reportage?

Since when?

I thought they told lies! :eek:

The Chinese mind and opinions seem to be fickle as the wind.

Weather co.cks are you?

You were tortured?

So CNN and BBC are you favourite channels and news reportage?

Since when?

I thought they told lies! :eek:

The Chinese mind and opinions seem to be fickle as the wind.

Weather co.cks are you?

I am just wondering if burning the widow or hounor killing are some kind of torture?

Back
Top Bottom