What's new

Lahore Rejects Imran Khan?

Not only that. I have seen many that say we vote this person because it what our forefathers have been doing all along, so we will uphold the tradition. When asked why what have the done for you? They say "no idea". Another thing is go with the flow, where the person being asked really doesn't care who to vote for, if one person ahead of him says "this party" him and scores behind him will utter the same because one they wouldn't want to disagree with a mass in crowd or simply just have no idea what the options are.

And these people then after electing bad ones come crying that nothing is being done, makes me sick of them.
THIS is called Sheep mentality and no idea of what one's rights are...Each are afraid of hurting or making another angry with out thinking their sole vote PROBABLY can make a difference! Also 1 reason why some mental forefather voters are always in front indirectly "leading" the sheep to vote the same!

This upholding the tradition is what is killing Pakistan! No one is interested in taking an effort in making a change they are just happy with tradition and not using their brains! They area also happy to complain later on! SEEMS like no one learns anything from the past!

Now I can effectively say, educating the masses regarding their voting rights was PROBABLY a failure and a waste of time...One can ONLY change when they say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH not when they bow to tradition!

THIS is called Sheep mentality and no idea of what one's rights are...Each are afraid of hurting or making another angry with out thinking their sole vote PROBABLY can make a difference! Also 1 reason why some mental forefather voters are always in front indirectly "leading" the sheep to vote the same!

This upholding the tradition is what is killing Pakistan! No one is interested in taking an effort in making a change they are just happy with tradition and not using their brains! They area also happy to complain later on! SEEMS like no one learns anything from the past!

Now I can effectively say, educating the masses regarding their voting rights was PROBABLY a failure and a waste of time...One can ONLY change when they say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH not when they bow to tradition!

PTI is comparatively new so when you say people have sheep mentality and vote according to their forefathers then you are wrong absolutely wrong. If that was the case then PTI could never have become a second largest party.I hate evry second party and its leaders..Be it Nawaz, Zardari, Maulana Diesel, ALtaf Hussain or IK. I had hope with IK but because of his tantrums I started hating him. I live for Pakistan and will die for it one day, I ll stand with Nawaz if he does good for my country or will vote for IK if he can do better than NS and I hate DJ butt :-)

PTI is comparatively new so when you say people have sheep mentality and vote according to their forefathers then you are wrong absolutely wrong. If that was the case then PTI could never have become a second largest party.I hate evry second party and its leaders..Be it Nawaz, Zardari, Maulana Diesel, ALtaf Hussain or IK. I had hope with IK but because of his tantrums I started hating him. I live for Pakistan and will die for it one day, I ll stand with Nawaz if he does good for my country or will vote for IK if he can do better than NS and I hate DJ butt :-)
When I say people I dont mean everyone....its a general statement which cant be proven wrong coz our masses DO DO such things!

When I say people I dont mean everyone....its a general statement which cant be proven wrong coz our masses DO DO such things!

Then I would say wait for another couple of years. Let them rule Pakistan and let's see what Mr Imran is doing in KPK. We can scratch our head here but our vote count like a paindu vote and we all educated and paindus are Pakistanis after all.

Ignorants, most of them. It honestly matters less which political party one supports and more the reason for supporting it. Most of these guys, and I bet most Pakistanis in general, have no ideal what each party can and cannot offer them, so how can they ever hope to improve the country?

Then I would say wait for another couple of years. Let them rule Pakistan and let's see what Mr Imran is doing in KPK. We can scratch our head here but our vote count like a paindu vote and we all educated and paindus are Pakistanis after all.
Well, let them for another couple of years and they may sell Pakistan off for their pockets....

2ndly, Pakistan is not a KINGDOM! So those who claim rule have nothing to do with democracy!
3rdly, What needs to be done is educate the masses that if you dont use your brain then dont cast a vote! A 1 time meal is not the same as 4 yrs of suffering!

we all educated and paindus
I dont know about all of us but here is an example:

RO IMRAN RO.......... :nana::nana::nana:

Half of the Lahore has given its verdict for IK, so how one can say Lahore has rejected him?
please elaborate your claim how ?

mean while in KPK Imran khan take yet another UTURN :D :D
10277463_1705101243044865_7945866265946662901_n.jpg

please elaborate your claim how ?

mean while in KPK Imran khan take yet another UTURN :D :DView attachment 264099

Can't you see the results coming from NA-122? The lead?

Plus, KPK Government has made an agreement with the party, they haven't brought back the imprisoned Ministers who were accused of Corruption. Pmln even hasn't got the guts to even give a statement.

P
Can't you see the results coming from NA-122? The lead?

Plus, KPK Government has made an agreement with the party, they haven't brought back the imprisoned Ministers who were accused of Corruption. Pmln even hasn't got the guts to even give a statement.
PTIan logic :D

Back
Top Bottom