What's new

Lahore New Food Street: Pictures.

Hawali. ❤️
Badshahi Masjid looks so beautiful. It makes you stop and look at it and praise it.
It's gives you a different prospective from up there, it's looks even more gorgeous from that height.

GG for raping the Punjabi language to a brutal homocide. :lol:
Didn't rap anything mate, from your posts either you have something against me or Lahori's. You keep trying to put people down in their posts, I think your a little insecure.
How else do you spell that?

If you don't mind me asking, which part of Lahore are you from? I always get excited talking about the different areas.
:cheers:

It's gives you a different prospective from up there, it's looks even more gorgeous from that height.

Didn't rap anything mate, from your posts either you have something against me or Lahori's. You keep trying to put people down in their posts, I think your a little insecure.
How else do you spell that?

Well, you basically wrote:
Whoever hasn't pushed Lahore hasn't been born yet. :lol:

Doubtlessly, Monal Islamabad resuteant is another amazingly amazing place but can’t beat Food street’s alluring views.
If your still in Lahore then Walled City is another great place to go. Wazir Khan, the bazaars, etc.
There's a planetarium in Lahore aswell which is worth a visit. I've heard Emporium in Johar Town in good, I've not been yet.

@The Sandman
I'm willing to come if it's traditional Pakistani food, I won't accept Doce or Gourmet. :cheesy:
If you've been towards the railway station (GT Road side), it's opened up a lot since the Metro Train Project, looks beautiful.
Haven't been to Lahore since 6-7 years now. :( But IA will go back next year. :)

@The Sandman
I'm willing to come if it's traditional Pakistani food, I won't accept Doce or Gourmet. :cheesy:
If you've been towards the railway station (GT Road side), it's opened up a lot since the Metro Train Project, looks beautiful.

Same, when I go to Pakistan I don't want to be eating anday wala burger or some other random crap. Traditional Pakistan food beats all.

If your still in Lahore then Walled City is another great place to go. Wazir Khan, the bazaars, etc.
There's a planetarium in Lahore aswell which is worth a visit. I've heard Emporium in Johar Town in good, I've not been yet.

Emporium 5 stars I would give.
I enjoyed visiting Fortress too.

Next time when I go, I will visit more places of Lahore.

@The Diplomat

I'm just an asshole. Having lived in NYC, it's part of the culture. :lol:

It's all jokes though. Nothing is serious, especially when it comes to the internet.
No brother, your great, it's always good to have a person lighten up the mood.
I just got a little sentimental when it came to Lahore, might be a little home sick. :lol::p:

Back
Top Bottom