What's new

Lahore Jalsa Updates

You must be joking. How can PM Imran Khan meet expectations with a bankrupt treasury left by Pmln?
View attachment 695989View attachment 695990View attachment 695991View attachment 695992

My point was more from governance rather economic. Anyhow, I am a staunch supporter of Imran Khan. You are right that he was inherited with an economic mess. But the economic front will be fine slowly and steadily. However, Khan needs to up the game with governance like controlling the food prices, crime rates and relief for poor :)

However, Khan needs to up the game with governance like controlling the food prices, crime rates and relief for poor
This is directly linked with overall economy. Stabilize the economy on real growth instead of artificial growth and then see inflation going down.
CCF4BA9D-7813-4BB8-9B14-6DAC38754F0A.png
E273EFC8-3FD0-4B25-BA56-5376AD65C26F.jpeg

You must be joking. How can PM Imran Khan meet expectations with a bankrupt treasury left by Pmln?
View attachment 695989View attachment 695990View attachment 695991View attachment 695992

And what about this revolutionary democratic secret?
View attachment 695993
You failed to get my point. I never said PPP or PMLN was not supported by the Army. Nawaz Shareef was like Zia's pet. Bhutto worked in hands with Ayub and even with Zia initially, both tried and used ISI for their own gains. That's the thing, if IK was supported by the Army so what? What can PDM do about that? Nothing, except maybe crying that the elections were meddled with, they are trying to pressurize the military and force its hand.

Is that even possible? You're continously not getting my point. I'm not against Imran Khan or the Army. Pressurize them to act against the PDM and start a country wide civil disobedience movement to oust Imran Khan.
Pressurized military to do what? Support Pakistan Dacoit Movement instead? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Army is "subservient" to PM IK? Okay.
I didn't say it will work this time, that's how opposition political parties work, they have to do something to show the public that not everything is alright.
Army can't act on its own. It is subservient to PM Imran Khan

Imran Khan tried that against Nawaz Sharif govt in 2014 Dharna, it didn't work lol

Such a disappointing show.

PDM's narrative has failed.

I was so excited for them to resign , did they resign ????? When are they leaving what they call "selected" parliament. Its shameful that they get pays and protocols yet abuse it all day.

This is directly linked with overall economy. Stabilize the economy on real growth instead of artificial growth and then see inflation going down.
View attachment 695994View attachment 695995

Good governance is not 100% bonded with the economy.

My concerns are with pure governance issues like following but not limited to:

-Law and order: Control street crimes, reform/revamp the justice system to provide poor with relief from current impotent justice system.
-Punish hard the culprits who are making artificial prices hikes of food and medicine through hoarding
-Police and Health Reforms like KP
-Digitalise the current clerical mess. Focus on reducing corruption of Govt Departments

they have to do something to show the public that not everything is alright.
Then why don't opposition show the people how they destroyed Pakistani economy?
CAE8B07D-F5D2-4471-8D42-5627D4B45374.jpeg
0A2F98BC-98DE-47D2-A55A-80A4CB3C2C1C.jpeg
CDDE4252-FE83-4748-9BF1-6EA6FA9E6282.jpeg
E9955D81-8692-48E7-B175-656E1146D285.png
FAAD2C66-A458-4B8F-AE16-CEDF8690281B.jpeg

-Punish hard the culprits who are making artificial prices hikes of food and medicine through hoarding
Price hikes are not artificial. They are due to market forces because of high demand and low supply. Thus govt made prices won't fix the problem.

Lahoris sided with British:Mahmood Khan Achkzai

What about 80 years ago Lahoris fight against British and Hindus for Pakistan Muslim independence, ???? what is Lahore resolution??

-Law and order: Control street crimes, reform/revamp the justice system to provide poor with relief from current impotent justice system.
Reforming judiciary will require constitutional changes, a 2/3 majority that this govt doesn't have
Lahoris sided with British:Mahmood Khan Achkzai

What about 80 years ago Lahoris fight against British and Hindus for Pakistan Muslim independence, ???? what is Lahore resolution??

Own goal by PDM lol 😜😜😜
-Digitalise the current clerical mess. Focus on reducing corruption of Govt Departments
When govt focused on corruption in govt departments by giving NAB free hand, it led to bureaucrats revolt so govt had to back off.

Back
Top Bottom