What's new

Lahore Bleeds: Is India Taking Revenge?

Michael Kugelman, a well respected analyst in Washington, has asked a very relevant question.

Michael Kugelman

✔@MichaelKugelman

To those saying RAW behind today's #LahoreBlast-explain to me why #India would want to attack, of all things, pharmaceutical manufacturers?

I have said this before and will say it again, this rabid anti-Pakistan zionist scumbag will see nothing but evil in Pakistan and will please at nothing but to harm interests of Pakistan and side with narratives which are anti Pakistan in nature. Why this sh|thole is given ingress into Pakistani media anyway, likes of Dawn and all.

A simple & short answer "because they were Pakistanis"

revenge for what? was there any pak sponsored attack on India recently? I know jaanbaz khan escaped...

May be they are refering to the recent proofs indian intelligence agencies have got in Kanpur express train sabotage in which 150 people died.

Completely off-topic Thread - beyond some vague generalisations there's not a word about Indian involvement in the Lahore blasts.

In fact it has been reported that Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, a Pakistani Taliban-linked armed group, claimed responsibility.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/pakistan-powerful-bomb-blast-rocks-lahore-170213133330696.html

This is unlikely to stop so long as violent methods of political movement (I'm avoiding using 'terrorism') are officially given patronage by Pakistani leadership.

“Pakistan probably didn’t know about Osama bin Laden as there is no evidence to suggest there was a link”

Thats the operative part ?

I invited you to a discussion - you give a negative rating !!

I do not understand why you guys are touchy on Osama. You have a Doc in Jail for helping find him.

Good luck

“Pakistan probably didn’t know about Osama bin Laden as there is no evidence to suggest there was a link”

Thats the operative part ?
If that PROBABLY is equivalent to CERTAINTY for you than it make you what ... ??

I invited you to a discussion - you give a negative rating !!
to an OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION
So plz stay on topic
I do not understand why you guys are touchy on Osama.
TOUCHY.... plz visit ...
https://www.google.co.uk/#q=osama+picture+in+indian
You have a Doc in Jail for helping find him.

Good luck
Are foreign agents allowed to operate in India ...??

Last edited:
So plz don't stay on topic

Make up your mind what you want me to do, you are sounding confused.

Are foreign agents allowed to operate in India ...??

Obviously not, thats a silly question if ever there was one.

The moot point is that Osama WAS in Pak, next to the PMA . The establishment is complicit both ways for not knowing ( assuming they didnt) & for knowing & not doing anything about it.

Now, another negative rating ?

Until now there has been no proven links between India and Jamaat ul Ahrar.

The moot point is that Osama WAS in Pak, next to the PMA . The establishment is complicit both ways for not knowing ( assuming they didnt) & for knowing & not doing anything about it.

So what ....??

If USA failed to locate Osama for so many years what would you term that USA was also abetting him ... for those many years ....??

Now, another negative rating ?
not this time but another off-topic post then who knows ....

^^^ motey, dont use the magic wand for silly things.. as harry potter once said 'with great power,comes great responsibility'.. :)

India is not taking revenge. It is incapable of taking one as Pakistan society does not have much Hindu population through which it can take one.

It is Allah who is taking his revenge on through your own people!

Calling countries as "Terrorists/Failed state" to Pakistan and "Rape Country" to India will be causing negative rating and warning /ban.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom