What's new

Ladakh: No 'Deal' was Struck with China

Only a complete dunderhead would confuse anti-insurgency capability with guerrilla war-fighting capability.

To be precise the school of counter insurgency and Jungle warfare teaches both courses.

they teach you

1) How to track your target for days.

2) How to survive in harsh conditions like snow, mountains, jungles with minimum food and water.

and then some advance training like demolition, cutting of supply routes etc.,.etc..

all can be used for counter insurgency as well as Guerrilla warfare.

The mountain divisions which India placed all along the Indo-Tibet border are all well trained in Guerrilla warfare. In 1962 IA found out this deficiency and so they gave emphasis on this training.

To be precise the school of counter insurgency and Jungle warfare teaches both courses.

they teach you

1) How to track your target for days.

2) How to survive in harsh conditions like snow, mountains, jungles with minimum food and water.

and then some advance training like demolition, cutting of supply routes etc.,.etc..

all can be used for counter insurgency as well as Guerrilla warfare.

The mountain divisions which India placed all along the Indo-Tibet border are all well trained in Guerrilla warfare. In 1962 IA found out this deficiency and so they gave emphasis on this training.

Only a complete dunderhead would confuse anti-insurgency capability with guerrilla war-fighting capability.

Sir, the motto of the CIJWS is "FIGHT A GUERILLA, LIKE A GUERILLA"

I have plenty of knowledge on the CIJWS as my uncle was an instructor there for 2 years before returning to his PARA btn.

To say the IA has no guerilla warfare expertise is quite far of the mark sir, IMHO.

Sir, the motto of the CIJWS is "FIGHT A GUERILLA, LIKE A GUERILLA"

I have plenty of knowledge on the CIJWS as my uncle was an instructor there for 2 years before returning to his PARA btn.

To say the IA has no guerilla warfare expertise is quite far of the mark sir, IMHO.

The same Guerrilla tactics can be used in Counter insurgency :cheers:

India has decades of experience in this kind of warfare.

What's up @Joe Shearer, what kind of a "deal" do you suggest that India cuts with China? and what's up with your severe lack of confidence on the IA vis a vis the PLA?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i do agree with you, but you have to understand one thing.... The Himalayan terrain makes difficult to move heavy weaponry.... they got world largest army, but with alot land to take care... do they can maintain the supply lines deep into AP? ...

i forget to ask, are you sure they are trained for guerrilla warfare?

This is seriously stressful.

What do you imagine ARE the antecedents of the PLA? Are you aware that Mao wrote several definitive texts on warfare? The essence of these are on contradictions, but there is serious military thinking underpinning the political theory.

Dumb comment...please come in correct flag

Thank god you understood "size of country" only :omghaha:

What was that about?

I do have my sources and they are from high level.

I know the ground realities and Indian strategy, I also receive inputs on foreign affairs, military affairs and politics.

= I have my sources, but if I tell you, I have to shoot you. And no numbers please; they are classified.

This is seriously stressful.

What do you imagine ARE the antecedents of the PLA? Are you aware that Mao wrote several definitive texts on warfare? The essence of these are on contradictions, but there is serious military thinking underpinning the political theory.

What was that about?

your answer is irrelevant to my question.... i will write 100 text about war... does it matter to any body? war is dynamic in nature.... strategies changes..... so what are you thinking IA personal is stupids? they can't fight a war? you said one Military district will defeat IA... i asked back your claim... which district you are referring in chengdu region... what are the strength of the chengdu region and particular region you are referring....

shut up listen to joeshearer and try to learn something , Guerrilla warfare against china hahaha LMAO:omghaha:cannt get more stupid than this

OMG, what have you done to Joe? - have you fed him any of your contaminated food stuff by any chance?

no i am not aware... make me educate? so you are think one military district of PLA can defeat entire IA? back up your claim with numbers and sources please....

It is available in the public domain. Just look up the military districts of the PRC, and the troops assigned to each.

Second, it is not a question of one military district of the PRC defeating the entire IA. You have to count for yourself how many of the Indian Army's 31 divisions (not counting the mountain divisions under raising) are deployed against Pakistan, and how many are deployed against the PLA. That has to be compared against either of the two districts assigned to India (among other borders).

shut up listen to joeshearer and try to learn something , Guerrilla warfare against china hahaha LMAO:omghaha:cannt get more stupid than this

Hey dumb as$ you are the one who is calling for India China friendship thread after you got bashing in the other thread. :lol:

You have no idea and you are weak to debate.

= I have my sources, but if I tell you, I have to shoot you. And no numbers please; they are classified.

You think you have the knowledge to entertain the public here why these off topic rants, debate properly or else you can say bye bye.

You have no idea about warfare and war strategies, is the truth.

I tell you one more thing what ever I have stated is the correct regarding my sources, soon you will know, (no offense)

feel free what ever you want... @joe come on man... i asked you to provide source for your claim... do you think massive military personal can get food supply chains deep into the AP... as you said 13 per 1 km... so how they can get supply lines and move their armor ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom