What's new

Kuwait to sign MoU for Pakistani manpower’s import

It's love of the Muslim brotherhood that you benefit. You will never get this help from western countries.

Lol bro you still make me laugh hard.

I’d advise our folks to go elsewhere the Gulf experiment has failed sadly. It may get better but there’s no time like today. The West is better, they can build influence and lobby.

Last edited:
Lol bro you still make me laugh hard.

I’d advise our folks to go elsewhere the Gulf experiment has failed sadly. It get better but there’s no time like today. The West is better, they can build influence and lobby.

Which western country is willing to take in Pakistani labor, with family?

Very unfortunate that so many Pakistanis have to go outside of Pakistan to use their "manpower" even after 70 years of Pakistan's existence. If only Pakistan could produce industries and manufacturing/services sector that could employ this manpower gainfully within Pakistan but until then the exodus of "manpower" to gulf countries and brainpower to america/europe will continue its course.

Last edited:
Very unfortunate that so many Pakistanis have to go outside of Pakistan to use their "manpower" even after 70 years of Pakistan's existence. If only Pakistan could produce industries and manufacturing/services sector that could employ this manpower gainfully within Pakistan but until then the exodus of "manpower" to gulf countries and brainpower to america/europe will continue it course.

No one look at the situation from your angle, they are ready to blame Arabs for hiring Pakistanis. Twisted theology, indeed.
If today we count the remittances and the cycle of development and growth remittances had maintained for past 5-6 decades, would be mind boggling.
Still we are worst than worst of African nations as in case Ethopia, who's progressing in short time from scratch to upwards. What's the use of the so called educated one who is shamelessly living in house, gifted by his ex-wife.
Regarding brain power, there are no jobs in Pakistan, if there are jobs those are like property and related construction industry and banking industry, which again are fueled by remittances from GCC.

Damn, Kuwait would be issuing visas to Pakistani's nothing short of a miracle.

No one look at the situation from your angle, they are ready to blame Arabs for hiring Pakistanis. Twisted theology, indeed.
If today we count the remittances and the cycle of development and growth remittances had maintained for past 5-6 decades, would be mind boggling.
Still we are worst than worst of African nations as in case Ethopia, who's progressing in short time from scratch to upwards. What's the use of the so called educated one who is shamelessly living in house, gifted by his ex-wife.
Regarding brain power, there are no jobs in Pakistan, if there are jobs those are like property and related construction industry and banking industry, which again are fueled by remittances from GCC.

Because I am a realist as my own family members and relatives have worked for decades in Gulf countries particularly Saudi Arabia to earn their livelihoods and send to Pakistan the much needed "remittances" in the form of foreign exchange that keeps Pakistan out of otherwise "inevitable Default". I can say that about 20-30% of families in Gujranwala division have been dependent on the remittances sent by their male family members working in Gulf countries particularly in Saudi Arabia. This forum is filled with "entitled" mummy daddy type of people belonging to mostly rich families of a "certain sect" who hate Gulf countries no matter what, so they don't understand how "vital" the role of Gulf countries has been to provide the employment opportunities to millions of Pakistanis and in this way remit foreign exchange to Pakistan to keep it out of inevitable default since Pakistani exports are far below its import bills.

Last edited:
Our loyalty lies with Britain, not gulfi Arabs who are NOT our well-wishers.
Blasphemy! Tauba Tauba. :angel:

On Topic: A welcome move for our labourers, even though I personally am not very fond of Kuwait for how it has treated Pakistani's so far.

Last edited:
Which western country is willing to take in Pakistani labor, with family?

Canada, U.K. for a start. Do you see Pakistanis in political positions in Gulf countries?

Canada, U.K. for a start. Do you see Pakistanis in political positions in Gulf countries?

So what's the driver visa called in UK /Canada?
Politics in Gulf doesn't work the same way as in UK.

So what's the driver visa called in UK /Canada?
Politics in Gulf doesn't work the same way as in UK.

At least they’re driving, what’s the toilet cleaner one called in the Gulf?
We have a Pakistani mayor of London and a Pakistani chancellor (second most powerful position after prime minister).
The Kuwaitis wouldn’t let you near their government buildings, don’t make me laugh....

We have a Pakistani mayor of London and a Pakistani chancellor (second most powerful position after prime minister).
The Kuwaitis wouldn’t let you near their government buildings, don’t make me laugh....

I didn't get the answer, how many driver visa are issued by UK to Pakistanis?

On politics, i have answered already... there is no Pakistani mayor in Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, USSR, Finland, Sweden, Iran... list is long.

I didn't get the answer, how many driver visa are issued by UK to Pakistanis?

On politics, i have answered already... there is no Pakistani mayor in Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, USSR, Finland, Sweden, Iran... list is long.

I don’t get your question, the U.K. issues skilled visas, spouse visas, student visas.
The list of countries you also put up is not reflective, many are known for their hard stance against immigration. They’re also weak and insignificant in the western world.
Also the USSR? You seem confused.

Kuwait to sign MoU for Pakistani manpower’s import
By
APP
-
October 18, 2019
kuwait-city-gettyimages-1071838646-696x455.jpg

Kuwait has decided in principle to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to import Pakistan’s skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled manpower in diverse fields including health, education, agriculture and construction.

“The MoU will open up the Kuwaiti labour markets for Pakistani workforce,” a senior official privy to the development told APP..

He said the agreement reached during a meeting between Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Sayed Zulfikar Abbas Bukhari and Kuwait’s Minister of State for Economic Affairs Maryam Hashem on the sidelines of 5th ministerial session of Abu Dubai Dialogue.

Both the dignitaries expressed the resolve for early signing of the MoU and discussed the ways and means for easing the visa process for Pakistanis.

The official said Pakistan had sufficient manpower in all fields to meet human resource demand of Kuwait.
I don't think Kuwaitis really mean that.

No Pakistani working in Gulf countries is doing "toilet cleaning" jobs, they do mostly construction work, road/building maintenance jobs, carpenter, mechanics, electricians, masons, drivers etc. This honor is only to UK where Pakistanis do the crappy jobs like toilet cleaning, restaurant cleaning etc and most of them reach to UK through illegal means and using loopholes by marrying cousins etc. in Pakistan to bring them in the UK whereas all the Pakistani working in Gulf countries reach and work there through legal means.

All these "political Pakistanis" in the UK are self-serving uncle Toms, Pakistan doesn't benefit from these uncle Tom Pakistani origin politicians.

Last edited:
No Pakistani working in Gulf countries is doing "toilet cleaning" jobs, they do mostly construction work, road/building maintenance jobs, carpenter, mechanics, electricians, masons, drivers etc. This honor is only to UK where Pakistanis do the crappy jobs like toilet cleaning, restaurant cleaning etc and most of them reach to UK through illegal means and using loopholes by marrying cousins etc. in Pakistan to bring them in the UK whereas all the Pakistani working in Gulf countries reach and work there through legal means.

You obviously didn't understand what I meant i.e. that Kuwait just wants low skilled labour, and the irony here is that you actually proved that by writing out all the professions above e.g. masons, drivers etc, all low skilled. Where were you also when he launched an attack on Pakistanis here calling them "driver visas", yet here you are above writing that being a driver is ok in Kuwait, but belittling it elsewhere.

The honour? How about you come over and find me one Pakistani doing toilet cleaning. No one does that here. What's wrong with working in a restaurant, so let's get this right, working as a part of road maintenance is ok but working in a restaurant is not!

Let me tell you something no matter what a Pakistani does, as long as it is halal it's Godly rewarded work full stop. I don't have a special table of status given according to what job they do. As for the illegal part Pakistanis the world over have minorities who do stupid things like that, it's not exclusive to UK Pakistanis.

All these "political Pakistanis" in the UK are self-serving uncle Toms, Pakistan doesn't benefit from these uncle Tom Pakistani origin politicians.

I knew you were going to come out with that, so if anyone is successful they are 'uncle Toms' and every other name under the sun, how insulting and defeatist. Who are you to judge? Yes they may not be perfect and make questionable judgments and errors, but their success is down to hard work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom