What's new

Kung Fu fighting with Karachi’s Bruce Lee

This guys is excellent & can be inspiration to generations. I strongly feel every person must get some training of martial arts, its good for self-defence & for rightful factors like patience & discipline.
I am myself a trained in martial arts for 6 years. I started with kung-fu but now practice shoto-kan & Maau-Thai forms

I am sorry, but even Jackie Chan is not in the same league as Bruce Lee.

Bruce Lee was a one of a kind. An absolute legend.

Jackie is no where near to Bruce Lee. But he is a excellent performer on screen but I think even Tony Jaa betters him in flexibility, speed & stunts.
Bruce Lee is a legend & was above all ...no one can reach his heights

Is this how you would rank them?
1. Bruce Lee
2. Jet Li
3. Donnie Yen

That's right, and I would add Jackie Chan after Jet Li.

Bruce Lee and Jet Li have got a lot of power behind them, while Jackie Chan and Donnie Yen are more about performing. Though all of them are formidable, I would say.

Yea man, he's like a sledge hammer, reminds me of my cousin who had several Dans under his belt and sometimes forced me to practice with him. Painful indeed. !!

What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. :azn:

They are all pretenders and not real fighters, its just made for the movies, put them in a UFC octagon and see how they go. Bruce Lee wouldnt last a minute.

That's right, and I would add Jackie Chan after Jet Li.

Bruce Lee and Jet Li have got a lot of power behind them, while Jackie Chan and Donnie Yen are more about performing. Though all of them are formidable, I would say.

I would agree, though Donnie Yen did show some skills here.

This one from a recent Indonesian production is also impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom