What's new

Kumar Vishwas highly sexist and racist comments against Nurses from south

Story has been already posted bro.

Merge requested.

So why single out this fellow? Tell me, which party in this country doesn't have bozos like him who have this foot-in-mouth disease? Remember that 'painted and tainted' comment against women from Pranab Mukherjee's son? And there are hundreds of such crappy comments from politicians of all hues.

So why single out this fellow? Tell me, which party in this country doesn't have bozos like him who have this foot-in-mouth disease? Remember that 'painted and tainted' comment against women from Pranab Mukherjee's son? And there are hundreds of such crappy comments from politicians of all hues.
hope ur question answered

Plus, he did it as part of his stage act.

It is a really bad joke. There is no need to committ vandalism over it, or over react.

its not abt singling him out...it's to show he and aap members are no different!

Hypocrisy at its best, Indians pay $100-200 ticket to Russell peters show to hear Nth rated abuses that he hurls on these people and it is all comedy! nothing serious but this poor guy who do stage shows and in a lighter note states that South Indians are black becomes a national issue !!

Hypocrisy at its best, Indians pay $100-200 ticket to Russell peters show to hear Nth rated abuses that he hurls on these people and it is all comedy! nothing serious but this poor guy who do stage shows and in a lighter note states that South Indians are black becomes a national issue !!
it's u non resident indias, who enjoy being abused...humiliated...i have tried watch his show online...but couldn't... my blood boiled...

I had stopped watching movies in theater.. The AAP gives more bang for no bucks ... more fun then Dhoom 3.. guess our bollywood can take few "inspirations" how to add more "drama"

Who tell you womens from all of South India are black?
That idiot Kumar Vishwas dont see Kerala.

One of the stupidest comments i have ever read, One is comedian who specializes in making fun of us (himself included) south Asians , the other is a senior politician of a party who has national aspirations. if you cant understand the difference i feel sorry for you.

Back
Top Bottom