What's new

Kulsoom Nawaz suffers heart attack - Condition Serious

I don’t see PMLN getting sympathy vote here..
I do....NS is an attention seeker..I am sure he will make a circus out of her health too....Mein bechara...Mujhay kiyun nikala...Meri tou biwi b ...

If she suffered cardiac arrest after heart attack, and is now put on ventilator, she has probably died clinically already but her brain and heart is being kept artificially moving.

Some people, including doctors, believe that people suffer alot on ventilator as they can't tell their feelings, can't cough, can't breath on their own, can't eat or drink, can't express their pain etc. Most of the people die as soon as the ventilator is removed. It is a big relief for them.

Now I have heard that Nawaz Sharif wasn't agreeing on putting her on artificial life support. It was Maryam who decided her mother's fate. First of all, kalsoom was getting ramadan which these vermins snatched from her. Secondly, she probably wants to put her on the life support till the announcement of death will likely benefit pmln.

Aisi aulaad kisi ko na milay

Last edited:
Status Quo for the Muslims of Pakistan has not changed since 1857. The same ruling elite which helped British come to power in 1857 are still ruling the Muslims using any and every tool available, be it religious, be it secular, be it liberal.

Dalit roads per qaflay kay nechay akar mar jaye, haamla khawateen kay payt phaar kar maar diya jaye, nannhe bachon ka rape kardiya jaye ye sab musalman ankhen dekh leti hai bardaasht karleti hain per agar Brahmin kay AC ka thermostat bhi kharab hojaye to log Kufa se Karbala tak ki misaalen dedenge.

The people of Pakistan are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome of clinging on to the Elites because they are hopeless and forced into it. As long as they dont have the balls to focus on issues and leave the rhetoric, the Nation will struggle to achieve her set out goals.

Buzurgo change will come from you. If the jahil quom likes to suffer than so be it. At least try to make some changes who know divine intervention may rain down like a blessing.

she could have developed pneumonia which could have caused a cardiac arrest and maybe now she is in a induced coma to help her body fight this infection before they take her out of the coma

No sympathy. Burn in the depths of hell and take your husband, and his family with you. Hurry!!
hope she gets well ,,, i am not a supporter of pml-n, but supporter of mankind....
nawaz is guilty------not kulsoom

hope she gets well ,,, i am not a supporter of pml-n, but supporter of mankind....
nawaz is guilty------not kulsoom
Actually she is guilty of silence, of running in election when she has no credentials to herself except a family name! She cost the country a doctor whom she went against during elections and won based on family name! Sorry about her "halaat" but she isnt an angel!

I completely ageee with u... We start praying , celebrating & enjoy the suffering of those we hate the most, this is a very dangerous phenomena especially in teenagers/kids..
It is not only a problem of PDF . It shows mentality of whole Pakistan. PDF is mere a test case.Ethics are taught to doctors , engineers and other professional students at bachelor's level but it has little to no effect especially in case of doctors. A general ethics subject should be taught from elementary classes . Then we can hope to become a civilized nation in may be a century or so . Other wise this monkey show is not going to stop. What wonders me most is that this behaviour is not only showed by these crazy kids but so called elite and senior members also do same . They should be stripped of their titles atleast.

The Pakistani deep state needs to be on guard or it may find itself on the ventilator. A debt of ~$70 BILLION and rising could lead to a disaster of unknown proportions!

The most important international power players are embroiled in their own domestic and foreign policy debacles and economic issues. The time is ripe for the Pakistani deep state to secure its national interests and break the back of internal threats. For God's sake make a decision without any baggage this time.

May the oppressing tyrants rot in this world and the next.

Back
Top Bottom