What's new

Ku Klux Klan sets Afro-American woman on fire

What a lengthy discussion about a non-event. You people take the term rididculous to the heights of absurd :disagree:

I guess it's a Pathetic attempt, by Obama sympathizers, to bring in White-vs-Balck racial thingy prior to election.

Obama’s election in my opinion has worsen race relations and shown how racially divided this nation really is. Never have I seen such pure hate for a president as Obama has received and the attack on social recipients is mainly a hidden racial attack on African Americans.

In 1999 i was in a hotel in Belize and a black doctor from oregon was staying in the same hotel...The hotel was full of Dutch tourists,so nobody talked to him except me.....(Yeah i did hook up with ling legged Duetch chik,but thats offtopic).
He told me that oregon is populated with German descendents and a black guy doesnt live easy there...
Parts of oregon are no go for blacks as they may get shot just for entering a white area..
His yatcht was burnt by white supremacists while at harbour and the police refused to file a case..
So there you go,such cases are not rare in USA-

Oh please Oregon Universities football team is full of black athletes and they are cheered on by thousands on thousands of white fans. These cases if found today are rare.

Oh please Oregon Universities football team is full of black athletes and they are cheered on by thousands on thousands of white fans. These cases if found today are rare.

Exactly true, some of the claims in this thread are so ridiculous my mind is nearly boiling. "Some guy told me, etc" Oh, great, some random guy told you something, well it must be true then. :rolleyes:

Thats actually no way to gauge racism. The romans used to worship their gladiators, but they were quick to put them back in their cages after they survived. In all honesty .. the american society is one of the less racist societies in this entire world. Their racism is mostly targeted outward rather than within the country.

Thats actually no way to gauge racism. The romans used to worship their gladiators, but they were quick to put them back in their cages after they survived. In all honesty .. the american society is one of the less racist societies in this entire world. Their racism is mostly targeted outward rather than within the country.

These athletes usually live in Oregon so in that particular case where Oregon was referred to it stands in context.

Off topic- I am an Oregon football team fan. :D

Exactly true, some of the claims in this thread are so ridiculous my mind is nearly boiling. "Some guy told me, etc" Oh, great, some random guy told you something, well it must be true then. :rolleyes:

Yeah, they hear of one occurrence and essentially become sages full of wisdom of the times. :rolleyes:

Thats actually no way to gauge racism. The romans used to worship their gladiators, but they were quick to put them back in their cages after they survived.
The gladiators under Imperial Rome were slaves, with very few exceptions of free men who voluntarily chose that life, and after the games, no one put the black athletes back into any cages. The only way your argument has any 'merit', and that is stretching the definition of the word, is to grossly expand the definition of 'slavery' and 'cages' from the physical into the metaphorical. So much expansion that even blacks will laugh at you.

Here is the woman

1351022932_6820_kkk.jpg

:sick::sick:

There goes another pathetic attempt to form some sort of equivalency between human right violations in Pakistan vs what is going on in USA.

There goes another pathetic attempt to form some sort of equivalency between human right violations in Pakistan vs what is going on in USA.

We don't need a canadian speaking for us.

Back
Top Bottom