What's new

KSE contradicts official figures for Pakistan’s GDP, actual amounts $300 bn

Indians begin burning reading any Pro-Pakistani News.

0511-0902-2516-1033_Black_and_White_Cartoon_of_a_Man_with_His_Pants_on_Fire_clipart_image.jpg

Its positive news only for gullible Pakistanis, its a no news for every one else. As I said, all the developing economies have a substantial underground economy. KSE director is taking Pakistanis for a ride again, like "Engineer" Agha Waqar:lol:

Straw man argument. Economy is measured both ways. PPP is country specific. If a bar of chocolate costs $3 in the U.S. it doesn't mean it would cost 3x50 or Rs 150 here! :smokin:

but dollar is fixed so you can only compare with dollar rates

@roybot

Are you retarded? He said if we grew at 3% our economy would be $300 billion not $210 billion. He didn't even measure the underground economy.

@roybot

Are you retarded? He said if we grew at 3% our economy would be $300 billion not $210 billion. He didn't even measure the underground economy.

FFS do you have comprehension problem or something? And then you have the gall to call me retarded:rolleyes:

KARACHI - The actual Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of Pakistan is nearer to $300 billion and not $210 billion, as is shown officially. And, if the ailing economy of the troubled Pakistan is assumed to grow by 3 per cent per year by 2015 the size of the actual GDP would likely to set between $ 350 and $ 375 billion.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...-gdp-actual-amounts-300-bn.html#ixzz22pWnEiAH

This is the opening line of the article, you can't possibly miss that!

^^ Ya he was saying if we grew at 3% we would be $300 billion... Nothing about the underground econmy

^^ Ya he was saying if we grew at 3% we would be $300 billion... Nothing about the underground econmy

Are you playing dumb or are you really this thick?:cheesy: Anyways I give up.

P.S: When does your Icewolf gets unbanned. You got banned again pretty quick huh?

agreed Pakistan govt always more conservative when calculating Pakistan GDP......

have heard tht Italy & some european countries also count their black economy in there official GDP to have an edge

why cannt we?

So where is the disconnect between these two opposite views of Pakistan's economy? Naween Mangi of Businessweek answers it in her piece "The Secret Strength of Pakistan's Economy". She attributes it to the fast growing informal sector of the nation's economy that evades government's radar, illustrating it with the story of a tire repair shop owner Muhammad Nasir. Nasir steals water and electricity from utility companies, receives cash from his customers in return for his services and issues no receipts, pays cash for his cable TV connection, and pays off corrupt police and utility officials and local politicians instead of paying utility bills and taxes.

Underground%2BEconomy.jpg

Haq's Musings: Pak Consumer Boom Fuels Underground Economy

I suggest you read the article before making a bigger fool out of yourself. Here let me help you,

Please tell using what maths a growth rate of 3% per year gets you from $210 billion to $300 billion in three years time:lol:
u also have to add inflation..
anyway its around 250 billion through official figures..
what i was saying that our econmy in KPK,FATA,northern areas and kashmir is never really counted, its too much under estimation..same thing doesnt go for most of the countries

^^ All wrong :disagree:

He said if Pakistan grows at 3% until 2015 then it will be $345 billion. Nothing about the underground economy

Wow if Pakistan grows at 3% for 3 years $210 B will become $345 B.

That's 60% overall growth in 3 years..... nothing wrong in fooling yourself.....

I suggest you read the article before making a bigger fool out of yourself. Here let me help you,

Please tell using what maths a growth rate of 3% per year gets you from $210 billion to $300 billion in three years time:lol:
Simple by calculating through ''PNM''.....Every country have its own National language,National Animal,National Bird but his country is the only country in the world which has its own National Maths....

according to an indian even the state of goa has bigger economy then pakistan:partay:
I won't say anything about the size of Goa's Economy But Per Capita income wise Goa is very much ahead of your country.......

Back
Top Bottom