What's new

KRL has expanded with new constructions and security measures

In addition to nukes, KRL makes a lot of other products, some are known like Anza-series of SAMs and Bakhtar Shikan ATGMs and even Ghauri missiles while the rest are unknown however Pakistan is shifting more towards a plutonium based nuke program so the expansion is unlikely to be related to U-235. It can be for other projects.
Every 2-3 months we have similar articles popping in Indian and western newspapers and electronic media. This is really surprising and shocking that how they are bringing Pakistan's nuclear program to the lime-light while Pakistan is already an overt and establishment nuclear power and this attention is really disgusting and simpletons we shouldn't go gaga :-)yahoo:) on such articles because, for one, these are aimed at creating fear around the globe about Pakistan's nuclear program and second they don't have iota of information all they are doing is guesses and estimates in very non scientific way thus their numbers shouldn't be taken as the truth.

Why they never talk about India's nuclear program? I believe India is making more nukes than Pakistan and the latter needs to ramp up not only the production but also the quality i.e. triple-action thermo nukes.
Weapons are one thing, KRL and other SPD institutes is progressing in many technological fields like metallurgy, electrical, electronics, software, chemical, biological etc. These fields does not look important to us but honestly, KRL etc are the only institutes in Pakistan which provides us technological expertise in these fields. You just tell them the problem and they will find solution from anywhere. They have large quantity of PhDs and MPhils in these organizations. And no one around world is willing to share these technologies with us. So these organizations are blessings for us!!
Due to secrecy, i cannot share the level of expertise and technology here, but for a summary it is much much more than the weapons u people hear in news etc.
Cheers!!

Weapons are one thing, KRL and other SPD institutes is progressing in many technological fields like metallurgy, electrical, electronics, software, chemical, biological etc. These fields does not look important to us but honestly, KRL etc are the only institutes in Pakistan which provides us technological expertise in these fields. You just tell them the problem and they will find solution from anywhere. They have large quantity of PhDs and MPhils in these organizations. And no one around world is willing to share these technologies with us. So these organizations are blessings for us!!
Due to secrecy, i cannot share the level of expertise and technology here, but for a summary it is much much more than the weapons u people hear in news etc.
Cheers!!
I agree with you. For the pseudo-experts on pdf, the info I provided was more than sufficient anything may not be fit for general public and pdf is infested with enemies so we should only provide the needful infomation. For the rest of the time, just read the post, laugh and move on :) :)

Last edited:
It's mandatory for Pakistan to work on Thorium based reactors too!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom