What's new

KPK initiates 4 Mega Projects for Peshawar including Monorail

Ok, good luck but dont expect any federal guarantee on monorail because we all know why you want to start monorail. Imran needs something to brag about and inshaAllah, he will not be successful.

Khan saab, before you go for the monorail, make sure you improve the road infrastructure in Peshawar and spread traffic awareness and improve traffic flow. Monorail bananay chala lol

:what: :what:

I would like to have monorail in Peshawar no matter whoever is initiating it.

Why doesnt Ganja do it we will love him for that as well.

Our seniors tell us that used to be monorail in the past few decades back here in KPK.

as far as traffic sense is concerned its much better than Lahore

Its not idiotic at all. If it was then Khattak wouldn't have said he wants to develop Peshawar on the lines of Lahore. If you do some research you would be surprised that transportation in KPK is being improved with the help of Punjab based companies.

There is competition yet there is motivation from Shahbaz. This is very healthy stuff and good for country.

priorities, my mind thinks of better one, human development rather than mindlessly wasting major part of resources on making roads again and again...

obviously ordinary minds get impressed by bridges and concrete walls, mine doesn't.. I want every penny be spent on human development..

Last edited:
If competition leads to progress, than we all for it after all in the end its Pakistan and Pakistanis that will get the benefit from such projects. However KPK needs to seriously tackle the terrorism issue because if God forbid such a strike takes place on a project of this massive scale, apart from the financial loss, the amount of human loss would be catastrophic and unimaginable.

If competition leads to progress, than we all for it after all in the end its Pakistan and Pakistanis that will get the benefit from such projects. However KPK needs to seriously tackle the terrorism issue because if God forbid such a strike takes place on a project of this massive scale, apart from the financial loss, the amount of human loss would be catastrophic and unimaginable.
By the time this is even operational the menace of TTP will be reduced to nothing especially at the rate KPK police has been working lately.

priorities, my mind thinks of better one, human development rather than mindlessly wasting major part of resources on making roads again and again...

obviously ordinary minds get impressed by bridges and concrete walls, mine doesn't.. I want every penny be spent on human development..
major portions should go to human development but work should still done in infrastructure development.

What are the financial implications of these 'mega projects'? Must cost a bomb! Then there's a $10 billion project for 6 coal fired plants for electricity generation. Add to that $13 billion for nuclear power plants that China is building. Then there's the LMRTRP that requires an investment of $6bn!

Wow! That a lot of greenbacks! Pakistan seems to have gotten rich all of a sudden! :what:

In contrast, India's projects worth $100 billion are lying on the shelves collecting dust due to lack of various clearances! I wonder if Pakistan has this problem too, especially environmental clearances?

Last edited:
What are the financial implications of these 'mega projects'? Must cost a bomb! Then there's a $10 billion project for 6 coal fired plants for electricity generation. Add to that $13 billion for nuclear power plants that China is building. Then there's the LMRTRP that requires an investment of $6bn!

Wow! That a lot of greenbacks! Pakistan seems to have gotten rich all of a sudden! :what:

In contrast, India's projects worth $100 billion are lying on the selves collecting dust due to lack of various clearances! I wonder if Pakistan has this problem too, especially environmental clearances?
with IK coming into the government other parties have no choice but to deliver this time around.

We should be focussing on just energy projects. What a bunch of losers. Imran + Ganja + Zardari.

KPK-Peshawar-mono-rail.jpg

PESHAWAR – Speeding up efforts for a smooth communication system in the city,Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government completes feasibility of four major projects.

The projects launching of Mono-train, rapid bus service, Peshawar Beautification and Widening of existing road network.

The projects will be give a sigh of relief to the Peshawariites irked with the congested roads and growing vehicles.

Jamrud Road, as per plan envisaged, will be widened to up to three lanes from Phase III Hayatabad Intersection to Karkhano Market.

Works on laying carpeted road for Rapid Bus Service has already been commenced from Nasirpur GT Road to Karkhano Hayatabad of the provincial capital. It will take one year to be compeleted.

Good news PTI should expand development programme to Charssada, Mardan, Pabbi, and other surroundings to Peshawer. We appreciate their willingness to do something for KPK.

I am confused at these projects...don't know whether i support them or not.... I am a firm believer of human resource development but these infrastructure projects seems to be for those segments of society who need something tangible as evidence of progress.

These projects don't seem to be the optimal usage of resources but definitely they do have a bigger political impact

:what: :what:

I would like to have monorail in Peshawar no matter whoever is initiating it.

Why doesnt Ganja do it we will love him for that as well.

Our seniors tell us that used to be monorail in the past few decades back here in KPK.

as far as traffic sense is concerned its much better than Lahore
You idiot, PMLN has nothing to do with KPK. Dont you remember the 18th amendment. The provincial governments have to initiate projects. Children like you are those that give PTI a bad name. Stop being so ignorant for once and take your head out of your butt please and thank you. And remember We love you

We should be focussing on just energy projects. What a bunch of losers. Imran + Ganja + Zardari.
I guess you have been sleeping under a rock for a long time. There are many power projects in construction as we speak. Some are about to be done while you sleep under the rock with your head inside your butt. Wake up.

I think you were sleeping with the Talibans inside a cave!!!! None of those projects have been "started" in IK's tenure. All were already there. I haven't seen ONE SOLID project since he became the MTA (Member of Taliban Assembly)..... now go and screw some fat buttt...... wait, yours won't even rich....... numerically inferior creature.....

P.S.. Next time try to be more creative with insults. I can take them. Question is, can you take mine?

I guess you have been sleeping under a rock for a long time. There are many power projects in construction as we speak. Some are about to be done while you sleep under the rock with your head inside your butt. Wake up.

Back
Top Bottom