What's new

KPK initiates 4 Mega Projects for Peshawar including Monorail

I agree with you. People who develop hate, destroy Pakistan

But i don't agree with rest of your post. Forget Punjab, PPP didn't do any development, not even for their own Sindis. Its not really clear what you are trying to say but i hope you avoid ethnic politics and don't follow the troll. Every Province has a different rulling party. There should be no excuse.

what i meant was that PPPP refused to give sovereign grantee on punjab projects thus non were developed despite interest and funding.
the guy was saying that PML N should do the same, i.e refuse to give grantee on KPK projects

Alhamdulillah

thats good news :cheers: on a massive scale

good to see them start from the monorail itself and not taking steps in parts as they take time and money :)

they should try not to intrude this with a plan of metro network, as a monorail is sufficient for small localities only !!!!, Peshawar on the other hand is quite populated.

:cheers:

i bet lahore mono rail will be completed in time and KPK will keep will drawing there pix on social networks... PTI should start some practicall work on these projects. Come on...

1972430_10152071308474527_1633641927_n.png

Speedy work on Peshawar mass transit system ordered
PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak on Monday directed the relevant authorities to ensure speedy work on Peshawar’s Rapid Mass Transit System, saying the project is meant for restoration of the city’s past glory and facilitate the people by introducing quality transport service.

The directions were issued by the chief minister while chairing a high-level meeting on the Rapid Mass Transit System for Peshawar at the Chief Minister’s House.

Senior minister Sirajul Haq, IT minister Shahram Khan Tarakai, local government minister Inayatullah, adviser to the chief minister for mineral development Ziaullah Afridi, adviser for transport Yaseen Khalil, adviser for economic affairs Rafaqatullah Babar, chief secretary Arbab Mohammad Shahzad, ACS Khalid Pervez, administrative secretaries of all relevant departments while former federal secretary Suleman Ghani, and planning and development department’s urban planning unit executive director Zubair Qureshi participated in the meeting.

Experts briefed participants on the salient features of survey and progress made so far in this respect.

The chief minister said he was hopeful that the mega project would considerably address hours long traffic jams and enable the people to reach other ends of the city within minutes and not hours.

He said the project would also improve the environmental, aesthetic and scenic beauty of the city so that even visiting foreign investors and tourists could return home with pleasant memories.

Mr Khattak asked planners to keep the coming century and not the decades in view to improve traffic system and develop the city accordingly.
Meanwhile, a group of Peshawarites led by adviser and focal person of mega projects Ziaullah Afridi and DDAC chairman Ishtiaq Urmar met the chief minister at the Chief Minister’s House on Monday.

The chief minister said a number of schemes were being completed in Peshawar and among them were renovation of 17km GT Road-Jamrud Road section and a flyover on Charsadda Road intersection at the cost of Rs1,700 million and Rs591.222 million respectively. He said the completion of the projects would help address traffic jams in the city.

Good luck getting any of that done. Dont cry when the federal govt refuses to give any sovereign guarantee. All these development projects are coming out of Imran's butt and we all know that. Basically, he is showing you guys "Big dreams" about development and in the end, he is going to blame the federal govt for not funding. Cry baby will always cry. Or saath saath tum burger bachay bhi ro gay

i bet lahore mono rail will be completed in time and KPK will keep will drawing there pix on social networks... PTI should start some practicall work on these projects. Come on...
Dont worry, none of these projects will ever become reality. They cant even maintain that mobile court, how are they going to maintain a billion dollar monorail project. 10 chingchi chala lay imran khan to bari baat hai.

Good luck getting any of that done. Dont cry when the federal govt refuses to give any sovereign guarantee. All these development projects are coming out of Imran's butt and we all know that. Basically, he is showing you guys "Big dreams" about development and in the end, he is going to blame the federal govt for not funding. Cry baby will always cry. Or saath saath tum burger bachay bhi ro gay

Dont worry, none of these projects will ever become reality. They cant even maintain that mobile court, how are they going to maintain a billion dollar monorail project. 10 chingchi chala lay imran khan to bari baat hai.

Its been ages since we are hearing such claims of you patwaries. This isn't gonna happen, that isn't gonna happen, we'll see when this will materialize and :blah: :blah: :blah: Get over it bitches..

Its been ages since we are hearing such claims of you patwaries. This isn't gonna happen, that isn't gonna happen, we'll see when this will materialize and :blah: :blah: :blah: Get over it bitches..
hahaha ok than we will see. I hope I am wrong, I really do hope. :). Btw what happened to that mobile court that you guys used to brag about few months ago. hahaha

well that will be a political blunder, as PTI will have a perfect excuse why they were unable to do something.

This is just a show-piece project, just to compete with idiotic mindless roads,bridges and underpasses of Lahore by shebaz sharif of pmln..

This is just a show-piece project, just to compete with idiotic mindless roads,bridges and underpasses of Lahore by shebaz sharif of pmln..
monorail seems to be the only real need, the rest if just for show.

Its not idiotic at all. If it was then Khattak wouldn't have said he wants to develop Peshawar on the lines of Lahore. If you do some research you would be surprised that transportation in KPK is being improved with the help of Punjab based companies.

There is competition yet there is motivation from Shahbaz. This is very healthy stuff and good for country.

Last edited:
Well if the initiative is Provincial level then its a sound initiative , however , the cost figures must be declared on project
If PML builds one in Punjab , and PTI builds one in KPK still nation moves forward so its good sign

Too bad for Sindh / Karachi , don't see Bilawal doing anything but scratching his uncle altaf bhai's cricket balls

Appreciated.

Mobile courts are up and running, just one has been stopped due to some reasons for few days. Rest are still operational.
I think the bus broke down and the media went bonkers about it, which is really pathetic.

Ok, good luck but dont expect any federal guarantee on monorail because we all know why you want to start monorail. Imran needs something to brag about and inshaAllah, he will not be successful.

Khan saab, before you go for the monorail, make sure you improve the road infrastructure in Peshawar and spread traffic awareness and improve traffic flow. Monorail bananay chala lol
You sound it like as if he is the only one trying to do that. LOOK around NS is making meto bus on a least used route. And these Festivals, Bah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom