What's new

Kolkata: Trinamool student leader held for being Pakistan spy

He was an anti-national from the beginning.At first he was a khangress guy then he went on to join the CPIM and when he saw the advent of TMCP in Bengal he joined them like so many others who joined the party during that time.He was a part time goon in his area and resorted to hooliganism every now and then.At last the TMCP high command grew tired of this gunda and kicked him out of the party.Now i am not defending the TMCP but the fact remains that TMCP kicked this guy out of their organization about a couple of years back:coffee:!!

"TMCP kicked this guy out of their organization about a couple of years back " ? :cheesy:

Seriously ?

THIS is what the official NEWS says. Link Provided above.

"While the local TMCP leaders admitted that Irshad was a TMC worker, state TMCP president Ashok Rudra claimed Asfaq had been “removed two months ago over anti-party activities”.

From article

When asked about the issue, Trinamool Chatra Parishad president Ashok Rudra hesitantly said, "I have heard about it. I will find out. I cannot talk now… Ashfaque Ansari is no one of TMCP. He was removed from the students' arm about two months ago."

Damn .... beat me to it :P

She also knows that Hindus in W. Bengal are a castrated lot who will not dare speak up for either themselves or Bengal or India.
Don't talk like a moron and that too in a public forum.Its true that Bengalis have long been active supporters of commies but that doesn't give you the right to abuse us specially when there are people like me who hate the commies from the core of our hearts.Plus it's the fault of the BJP that they couldn't establish themselves in Bengal when they had the opportunity to do that,so why abuse the entire Bengali community for the incompetence of the BJP Central Leadership.Before cussing us you should remember the fact that the 1st citizen of this country at present is a Bengali,so when you're abusing the Bengalis you're also abusing the President of the Republic of India:coffee:

Those Bengalis who come on TV as some kind of 'intellectuals' have the compulsion to project themselves as 'secular' and 'pro-poor', they won't speak against any blatant Muslim appeasement policy, neither they will speak for Tata or any other industry, but common people know what's wrong...the problem is that both the party in power and party in opposition do the same kind of politics. And don't talk about BJP of Bengal, that's run by some worthless imbeciles, they don't attract the pro-BJP people also.

Sure the "compulsion" that makes them put their self Interest ABOVE National Interest.

The same Compulsion the ISI Agents had :lol:

The same compulsions "honest" MMS had when he put Sonia before and above India.

Stop trying to spin it as that is BJP's fault. Its not, the Bongs are to Blame. Fair and Square.

From article

When asked about the issue, Trinamool Chatra Parishad president Ashok Rudra hesitantly said, "I have heard about it. I will find out. I cannot talk now… Ashfaque Ansari is no one of TMCP. He was removed from the students' arm about two months ago."
Okay,my mistake:agree:,i actually read that it was 2 years back in a Bengali newspaper early this morning but i guess i was wrong:rolleyes:!!

Don't talk like a moron and that too in a public forum.Its true that Bengalis have long been active supporters of commies but that doesn't give you the right to abuse us specially when there are people like me who hate the commies from the core of our hearts.Plus it's the fault of the BJP that they couldn't establish themselves in Bengal when they had the opportunity to do that,so why abuse the entire Bengali community for the incompetence of the BJP Central Leadership.Before cussing us you should remember the fact that the 1st citizen of this country at present is a Bengali,so when you're abusing the Bengalis you're also abusing the President of the Republic of India:coffee:

Your hate for commies do not change the fact that Hindu Bongs are a castrated lot.

The singular example of putting off the Druga immersion to muslim black mail is proof enough. Worse is the sickening Justifications you lot come up to cover up your pusillanimity.

Stop blaming others for your cowardice, BJP or Congress or CPM or TMC. These parties exist as a reflection of your beliefs.

And the world can see what the reflections shows. At least have the courage to own up your weakness. In the absence of that it is hard to respect what you stand for.

Your hate for commies do not change the fact that Hindu Bongs are a castrated lot.

The singular example of putting off the Druga immersion to muslim black mail is proof enough. Worse is the sickning Justifications you lot come p to cover up your pusillanimity.

Stop blaming others for your cowardice, BJP or Congress or CPM or TMC. These parties exist as a reflection of your beliefs.

And the world can see what the reflections shows. At least who the courage to own up your weakness. In the absence of that it sis hard to respect what you stand for.
Lol,coward and the Bengalis,you must have lost the plot:lol::lol:!!Can you name a single non-Bengali person who formed an Army to fight against the Brit,also can you show me a single non-Bengali person who threw a live bomb on the Viceroy of India and that too during the Delhi Durbar in 1911!!Bengalis were the intrumental in getting freedom from the Brits.Bengalis were the first community who launched a massive campaign against the Brits for the first time in India(Swadeshi movement in 1905) and yet you have the audacity to call us "cowards":rolleyes:!!

Lol,coward and the Bengalis,you must have lost the plot:lol::lol:!!Can you name a single non-Bengali person who formed an Army to fight against the Brit,also can you show me a single non-Bengali person who threw a live bomb on the Viceroy of India and that too during the Delhi Durbar in 1911!!Bengalis were the intrumental in getting freedom from the Brits.Bengalis were the first community who launched a massive campaign against the Brits for the first time in India(Swadeshi movement in 1905) and yet you have the audacity to call us "cowards":rolleyes:!!

I am talking about MORAL Cowardice. The cowardice that do not let you defend your own faith or belief or stand up for what you know is right.

BTW There were plenty of Indians who have formed armies to fight the british, 1857 immediately comes to mind, Shit even Tipu Sultan did that. But that is not the topic, is it ?

Bengal was also the LONGEST under British rule. From 1757.

When rest of India fought the Mughals and Muslim rule, where was bengal ?

Anyway I do not want to turn this into Bengal bashing and digress from the topic or thread. But learn to look at facts objectively without have to lie about who you are.

I am talking about MORAL Cowardice. The cowardice that do not let you defend your own faith or belief or stand up for what you know is right.

BTW There were plenty of Indians who have formed armies to fight the british, 1857 immediately comes to mind, Shit even Tipu Sultan did that. But that is not the topic, is it ?

Bengal was also the LONGEST under British rule. From 1757.

When rest of India fought the Mughals and Muslim rule, where was bengal ?

Anyway I do not want to turn this into Bengal bashing and digress from the topic or thread. But learn to look at facts objectively without have to lie about who you are.
Believe me when i tell you that i know exactly who i am and i take a great pride of being a Bengali.The question is,do you really know who you are:azn:!!

All-India ISI spy ring busted, BSF personnel and 4 others arrested on charges of espionage - IBNLive

New Delhi: In a major breakthrough, the Delhi Police claims to have busted an all-India spy ring being run by Pakistan's ISI. A serving Border Security Force personnel and four others have been arrested on charges of espionage and supplying details of Indian armed forces to the Pakistani authorities. Some of those arrested even had links with Trinamool Congress in West Bengal.

ISI handler Kafaitullah Khan was arrested for passing on information on deployment of security forces and Indian Air Force for 10 years and is suspected to have contacts in the Army too. Sources said that two of the arrested operatives got documents related to the movement and deployment of Army’s 31st Armoured Division in Jhansi.

bigpoints_saahilsougata.jpg

The arrested BSF constable is Abdul Rasheed who was posted in Rajouri, Jammu and Kashmir. Rasheed and Kafaitullah Khan are relatives. Rasheed is supposed to be Kafaitullah Khan's main source.

The BSF personnel will be brought to Delhi and will be produced in court today. "Legal action will be taken against BSF constable. The law will take its course,” said Minister of State for Home Affairs Kiren Rijiju.

Three more people have been arrested by the Special Task Force of the Kolkata Police.

The police arrested 52-year-old Irshad Ansari and claimed that the accused is a trained spy who supplied information, maps and photographs of Indian naval vessels and vital defence establishments to the ISI for the past 10 years.

Irshad Ansari is a contract labourer at Calcutta Port and an INTTUC (TMC's trade union wing) member at the Garden Reach Ship Builders Employees' Union.

The second accused arrested by the Kolkata Police is Ashfaq Ansari, son of Irshad. He is a Political Science student and the general secretary of TMC-led students' union at Harimohan Ghosh College at the Kidderpore area of Kolkata. He was suspended in October for anti-party activities.

The third arrested is 48-year-old Md Jahangir, Ashfaq's maternal uncle. He is a tailor by profession and allegedly an expert in making fake passport.

The police recovered maps of the Netaji Subhas dock at Calcutta Port and the Garden Reach Ship Builders and Engineers establishment and counterfeit Indian currency of over Rs 3 lakh from their residences.

The trio have been slapped with sections 121 (waging war against state), 120 B (criminal conspiracy) and 489 C (possessing counterfeit currency) and it carry maximum sentence of death or life imprisonment.

The arrest was made following a tip off reportedly from interrogation of Md. Ijaz, a trained ISI agent and a Pakistani national who was arrested from Meerut in UP on November 27. Ijaz, son of a government employee, left Islamabad in 2013 and reached Bangladesh from where he sneaked into Bengal through the Basirhat border in North 24 Parganas district.

Ijaz secured Indian identities including voter I-card and passport with help from Jahangir and Ashfaq. Irshad also managed to get him a job at the port by exercising his influence at the Trinamool trade union. A couple of weeks ago two brothers, Akhtar and Zafar Khan were arrested from Kolkata under suspicion of working as ISI agents.

The Trinamool Congress has distanced itself from both Ashfaq and Irshad.

The security agencies have conducted raids on spy rings in Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal and Jammu and Kashmir. Delhi Crime Branch conducted raids and nabbed the ISI handler. The UP Special Task Force conducted raids in the Meerut cantonment area and West Bengal Special Task Force conducted raids in Kolkata.

The first arrest was made by Delhi Crime Branch during a crackdown on an espionage racket in Jammu and Kashmir on November 26. Kafaitullah Khan was arrested from New Delhi Railway Station and sensitive documents related to national security recovered from him while he was en-route to Bhopal.

Believe me when i tell you that i know exactly who i am and i take a great pride of being a Bengali.The question is,do you really know who you are:azn:!!

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Keep and eye out for how low Bengal falls.

She knows that Muslim votes can keep her in power, and she will do everything to please all types of them, the list is actually very long...and main opposition party CPM will not object to it in fear of losing the Muslim votes further.
Quite accurate description of tmc and cpm but do you remember when they found bombs in madrassa a while ago? That case didn't go anywhere and bjp stopped persuing that after mamata toned down her anti bjp rhetoric and helped couple of bills to pass. You wanna bet same fate in this case also?

Sure the "compulsion" that makes them put their self Interest ABOVE National Interest.

The same Compulsion the ISI Agents had :lol:

The same compulsions "honest" MMS had when he put Sonia before and above India.

Stop trying to spin it as that is BJP's fault. Its not, the Bongs are to Blame. Fair and Square.

Such intellectuals are present in every state, Bengal is no special case.

As usual anti Bengali hate brigade in full throttle, we are castrated becaus we dont vote bjp, tamils are terrorists because they don't vote bjp, mallus are god knows what because they don't vote bjp.

Rest are nationalists! Whatever is left of the nation that is.

Quite accurate description of tmc and cpm but do you remember when they found bombs in madrassa a while ago? That case didn't go anywhere and bjp stopped persuing that after mamata toned down her anti bjp rhetoric and helped couple of bills to pass. You wanna bet same fate in this case also?

LOL.... Classic Propaganda ... Mixing Lies with the Truth to to insinuate "Conspiracy" :lol:

You do live up to your reputation.

I was surprised you did not blame the Hindus and BJP for all this. :P ... maybe next time.

Such intellectuals are present in every state, Bengal is no special case.

Bengal is special that is why they are in the news. or have no not yet figured that out ?

Last edited:
Off course bengal is the only place where a spy is found, these pesky castrated Bengalis.

Remind me the ethnicity of the lady ifs officer who was hunny trapped in Pakistan or the daughter of army officer who was trying to join isis.

West Bengal's ruling Trinamool Congress once again embroiled into another controversy as the Kolkata Police Special Task Force (STF) on Sunday arrested three suspected ISI agents two of whom are known as Trinamool leaders in their neighborhood.

The trio, booked on charges of allegedly spying for Pakistani intelligence agency, has been identified as Ashfaque Ansari, his father Irshad Haidar Ansari and his close relative (maternal uncle) Jahangir Khan. They were arrested from Kolkata's port area on Sunday.

Sources said Ansari was Trinamool Congress' student arm Trinamool Chatra Parishad (TMCP) leader at Harimohan Ghosh College at Garden Reach area. It was learnt that Ansari became the general secretary (GS) of Harimohan Ghosh College in 2012 when the college union switched from the CPI-M's Students' Federation of India (SFI) to TMCP.

Ansari is a third year student of political science at the college and a Trinamool student leader. His father Irshad is also a Trinamool labor arm leader at Garden Reach Shipbuilders and popular party face in the locality too, sources said. He works as a peon with Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineering Ltd.

Police said they were allegedly involved in supporting suspected ISI agent Mohammad Eizaz, who was arrested on Friday from Meerut's Cantonment station in Uttar Pradesh, in getting fake Indian ID proofs. Police said several fake passports from Pakistan, Bangladesh and India along with many important documents and counterfeit currency were recovered from the men arrested.

The trio will be produced in the city's Bankshall Court on Monday.

"This is a dangerous sign that a Trinamool student leader is arrested on charges of antinational activities. The matter has to be investigated in details," said CPI-M Rajya Sabha MP and SFI all-India general secretary.

Earlier this month, the Kolkata Police STF had also arrested two suspected ISI agents Akhtar Khan and his brother Zafar Khan from the city. They were produced before the Bankshall Court on Sunday. The investigating agency got the lead of Ansari after interrogating Akhtar and Zafar.

"I am not at all surprised at the development. The very fact that Bengal has turned into a safe terror haven was proven after the Khagragarh accidental blast in 2014. These anti national terror activities are taking place under the political cover of the state's ruling Trinamool Congress," said BJP's state unit president Rahul Sinha.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/tmc-student-leader-held-for-being-pakistan-spy/1/534467.html

Mamta Didi is working overtime to maintain secularism and tolerance level of India.

@kaykay @Rain Man @Tridibans @Mike_Brando @JanjaWeed

ISI funded RSS leaders: Pandey`s confession | Zee News
RSS to sack vice-chief Mohan Bhagwat for ISI involvement - Oneindia

Back
Top Bottom