What's new

Kolkata hosts world sex workers' meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't come as a surprise as Kolkata being One of the worst cities in the world known for women and children trafficking of one of the worst countries for females to live in known as india. News like this makes me glad that we discarded such parts off in 47.

The total number of prostitutes in Kolkata is not known. Some estimates state that there are more than 60,000 brothel-based women and girls in prostitution in Kolkata.

The population of prostitutes in Sonagachi constitutes mainly of Nepalese, Indians and Bangladeshis.[2] Some sources estimate that are 30,000 Bangladeshi women in the brothels of Kolkata

Prostitution in Kolkata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which means half of the prostitutes in kolkatta are bangladeshis ....Thanks that you guys parted , else you would have ruled the market ......:lol:

By your logic we should also legalize herion, marijuana, incest, etc

Humans should erase any difference between them and animals

LOL...animals don't take drugs,heroin,marijuana etc...don't insult animals by attributing the -ve aspects of humans to them....

Prostitution is not going anywhere. Legalizing it will allow government to monitor the sex trade and help with rehabilitation of sex workers. Indian Supreme Court has exactly stated this. One more fringe benefit on legalizing it will prevent the police from harassing the sex workers.

Offtopic, It is very unfortunate that some people here are getting schadenfreudian thrillride.

IT was not that we had no choice but it was BAL fagots who legalized it back in 2000. Its was
done unconstitutionally back then idiot....

Ha Ha....everything is BAL's fault....but considering that You guys elected them....I don't know exactly who's at fault....

And you may have "heard" a lot of things but the whole world knows that delhi is known as
rape city and a heaven for rapist. :coffee:

The rampant (legal)prostitution going on in Bangladesh is acting as a 'safety valve'....without which BD would have been the rapist's paradise....
Thank BAL govt. for legalizing it.....knowing their people, the BD govt. made a wise decision of legalizing prostitution and saved BD huge embarrassment in-front of the whole world....

WHO--Kolcata meet..
World hore organization.....

WHO--Kolcata meet..
World hore organization.....

40 Percent of child brides in the world come from India. Many of them eventually gets pushed into prostitution. There is also that devdasi issue.

40 Percent of child brides in the world come from India. Many of them eventually gets pushed into prostitution. There is also that devdasi issue.

Europe isnt far behind either...seeing a 14 year old mother is common these days .

The conference in Kolkata will be a sort of protest platform against the alleged hypocrisy practised by the US administration by not granting visa for XIX International AIDS Conference being organized in Washington DC from Sunday

Europe isnt far behind either...seeing a 14 year old mother is common these days .

The thing is we have this ridiculous "holier than thou" attitude. We are very quick to call European women "loose" for their dress sense.

In Europe PARENTS DONT SEND THEIR 10 YEAR OLD KIDS WITH MEN THRICE THEIR AGE !!

Hypocrites !

The world can never be crime-free.....therefore what matters is, identifying and solving the crimes(to check its rate).....for which the first thing necessary is proper LAWS.....

In countries like India, where the LAW of the land is kept separated from religion/culture.....criminals committing crimes in the name of religion/culture are also punished...

BUT the real concern are the countries those have made the Religious laws as their Constitutional laws...as a result....crimes like pedophilia, child prostitution are not reported as they're made legal/natural....i.e in accordance to the Almighty's Rule...
Remember,Religious teachings are philosophies originating in medieval times....hence most of them are barbaric,inhuman.....and one can easily imagine the plight of the people made to follow such medieval ideologies in modern times....

World's oldest business still going on all over the world .This business and corruption are sisters will continue as long as this world lasts.

It doesn't come as a surprise as Kolkata being One of the worst cities in the world known for women and children trafficking of one of the worst countries for females to live in known as india. News like this makes me glad that we discarded such parts off in 47.
just a few days ago I read in the HINDU news paper that 7 bangladeshi girls involved in flesh tread in INDIA and were arrested and after serving a term of 2 years for illegal stay in INDIA and kept in government homes escaped for Salem, TN, INDIA and are back in the streets looking for customers. and all of them were Mulsim women(i am not saying that Muslims do this). But I just want to show you that this is the worlds oldest profession for women and is prevalent in every nation and every society.
Dont fool yourself like you are liking in laala land where every one is a law abiding angel and your nation is the beacon of human civilization.

^^^^^MOST prostitutes in Kolkata's 'red light area' are Bangladeshis.....
They are sending their women for prostitution and accusing Kolkata to be the 'worst' city....what Hypocrisy....
No hypocracy. The women coming over and people sending them over are not the poster here. There's no 'they' here. Nor anywhere else.

The 'other' never exists except in the minds of the 'otherizer'. It's one of life's lessons that i have, for better or worst, come to realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom