What's new

Kochi fans ridicule ' Commandos' IPL tag

Its a smart move by Kochi team not to use the word "KOCHI"... without the word kochi the can create fan base all around india especially those states who dont have IPL team like North-eastern region, MP, himachal,J&K and other small states.

The next shoking news is that these damn bizmen wants Ahmedabad as home ground..!!!!

How pethatic.....

I was supporting Kochi now, how will I support a team which does not want a native name + home ground as Ahmedabad?????

The team is owned by Gujarathi Business Men. Why not shift the name from Kochi/Kerla to Amdavad ?

They should have bid for Ahmedabad then..y do they have to bid for Kochi and break millions of Kochi/Kerala fans/supporters?:angry:

They should have bid for Ahmedabad then..y do they have to bid for Kochi and break millions of Kochi/Kerala fans/supporters?:angry:

They can Change Now. it is technically not a Keralite Owned team. besides, Trivendrum lobby also has worked against Kochi's Edakochi Stadium and are furious over the name "Kochi" for the team rather than Kerala or Trivendrum. this is a known thing. Ahmedavad will get better support than 3rd tire Cities like Kochi. next season good luck Cochin!

@Spark; rockstar;Bgathsingh;

Did you take Murali away from us - for this ?? :sick: :suicide:

Nope.. just wait till the commandos gun u guys down ..:sniper:

You see -- we have tuned Murali into a double spy - He will keep bowling no balls and wides in the match against CSK.

Secret, dont tell anyone !

You see -- we have tuned Murali into a double spy - He will keep bowling no balls and wides in the match against CSK.

Secret, dont tell anyone !

Thanks.. we wont play him against CSK.. I will post it in IpL franchise site.. :sniper:

Thanks.. we wont play him against CSK.. I will post it in IpL franchise site.. :sniper:

Then we dont have any player to fear in your team. :P

Mission accomplished. Sparky.

Then we dont have any player to fear in your team. :P

Mission accomplished. Sparky.

If Murali is that much feared.. we have our mission accomplished too.... coz we have some few surprise packages.

If Murali is that much feared.. we have our mission accomplished too.... coz we have some few surprise packages.

Imagine if Murli were bowling commando? It won't just be his eyes that are scary. Maybe they will get a keralite version of the scottish kilts as uniform - the Mundu ! Imagine going commando & wearing the mundu - guaranteed victory! Maybe they can call themselves the Commundus!

P.S. Surprise packages is right!

Back
Top Bottom