What's new

Kishanganga project expected to meet 2016 deadline

na mano. Indian report to net pe available thi. meray pass copy hai. Shayed ab nahin hogi.

hamara paani hai, pehlay ham istimaal karengay, as per IWT.

Tumhein kya hai .... Narmada aur Kaveri hamara masla nahin hai aur na hi hoga.

Tumhara to ilzaam hi yahi hai ki hum tumhari bijli chura rahe hain. :lol::lol:

Tumhara to ilzaam hi yahi hai ki hum tumhari bijli chura rahe hain. :lol::lol:
i remember this scene from shool movie based on same excuse from pakistan.MLA says paani main se bijali nikal loge to fasal kya khak ugegi..............:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent! We need the dams for power generation as there is a terrible shortage of power here. Nuclear plants take a lot of time and it is happening simultaneously.

But hydel power is critical.

Excellent! We need the dams for power generation as there is a terrible shortage of power here. Nuclear plants take a lot of time and it is happening simultaneously.

But hydel power is critical.
i say go for river interlink project.I dont know y GoI shies from such an useful project.it will be one of a kind in the world if done.and would be beneficial to the populace.

i remember this scene from shool movie based on same excuse from pakistan.MLA says paani main se bijali nikal loge to fasal kya khak ugegi..............:lol:

This was a true incident and actually happened in Pakistan, I saw a news item by javed chowdary on youtube and the guy who said this was from Bhutto's ministry or something :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
na mano. Indian report to net pe available thi. meray pass copy hai. Shayed ab nahin hogi.

hamara paani hai, pehlay ham istimaal karengay, as per IWT.

Tumhein kya hai .... Narmada aur Kaveri hamara masla nahin hai aur na hi hoga.

Lol, kids get back to treaties when it suits them.. how convenient, do you want to say that Pakistan has followed all the treaties? Are you really that naive?

This was a true incident and actually happened in Pakistan, I saw a news item by javed chowdary on youtube and the guy who said this was from Bhutto's ministry or something :lol:
please search and post it......:D

please search and post it......:D

I don't remember the title of the video...but was very funny, i'll try and search for it.. there was one more piece in that video where this Pakistan petroleum minister went and questioned a petrol pump owner that "yeh jo aap zamin se petrol nikaal ke bhech rahe ho... yeh khatam ho jayegi tho phir tum kya karoge"?. :lol:

pakistan ko pani kum hai pani kum hai, tujhme kum. oh hum dum.
no water should be given , let them starve.

I don't remember the title of the video...but was very funny, i'll try and search for it.. there was one more piece in that video where this Pakistan petroleum minister went and questioned a petrol pump owner that "yeh jo aap zamin se petrol nikaal ke bhech rahe ho... yeh khatam ho jayegi tho phir tum kya karoge"?. :lol:
seems to be some priceless video.....

India will not be able to win this time,we have kicked the dirty people out of our water lines i-e Jamat Ali Shah

Every country aims at building strategic fuel reserves. Pakistan will have to build strategic water tanks. Not a good picture.

Back
Top Bottom