What's new

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia conducts military exercise "Soldiers of Islam"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like how many muslims around the world wish for Zionists or Jews to be wiped out. Fact remains that it's just an opinion at the end of the day, and as I remember correctly each and everyone of us are allowed to have opinions. Simple.

By the way, did you know that most Shias also wish for Sunnis to be "wiped out", despite what they might claim? BTW I don't have anything against Shias...just pointing out..

So you are justifying the hateful statements? If something is wrong then it is wrong, you can't justify it by saying "hey, but look, Muslims say wipe out Jews, so why not say wipe out Shia's, after all its just an opinion".

If a Shia's says the same about Sunni, then he is also a extremist bigot, if a Jews makes similar statement about Muslims then he is also a extremist bigot. No one should justify these bigoted statements.

Statements like those only expose the inner extremist mentality of these Saudis, this mentality they exported to Pakistan, otherwise before all Pakistanis coexisted peacefully together as Muslims, and not as Shia's, Sunnis, etc.

Because at that time it was in their interest... They didn't have anything to do with Osama after that other than unwanted family member...

So they created Frankenstein and when he was of no more use to them he was not their problem but Pakistan's problem. Back to topic Saud family uses religion to hold on to power for example calling this military exercise by the name they have

Everyone has a different genetic code, everyone is different. God created us in different nations, as is stated in the Quran.

...so that we might interact with each other and not hate. So that we might let each other have opinions and belief, despite whatever they might be, and so that we might become better people by learning that Humans are fundamentally the same despte beliefs and background? I'm pretty sure that's what the Quran is telling us...Now stop the ignorant trolling, you wasted a whole thread :crazy:

EDIT: LOL, If I remember correctly, just these few people (A1Kaid, Desert Fox etc) have been tolling on several threads for these past few days....what happened guys? :disagree:

...so that we might interact with each other and not hate. So that we might let each other have opinions and belief, despite whatever they might be, and so that we might become better people by learning that Humans are fundamentally the same despte beliefs and background? I'm pretty sure that's what the Quran is telling us...
Lolz, as if Saudis and their sympathizers adhere to your silly statement, do us all a favor and preach this to Mosamania since he wants to "wipe out all Shia's".

Sorry but I believe that's the right name for them solders of hypocrisy, solders of the alsaud throne, or solders of the ignorance.

...so that we might interact with each other and not hate. So that we might let each other have opinions and belief, despite whatever they might be, and so that we might become better people by learning that Humans are fundamentally the same despte beliefs and background? I'm pretty sure that's what the Quran is telling us...Now stop the ignorant trolling, you wasted a whole thread :crazy:

EDIT: LOL, If I remember correctly, just these few people (A1Kaid, Desert Fox etc) have been tolling on several threads for these past few days....what happened guys? :disagree:

We are not trolling, we have posted facts. Rather maybe your Saudi loving self try to counter our arguments.

Sorry but I believe that's the right name for them solders of hypocrisy, solders of the alsaud throne, or solders of the ignorance.

khomaini's followers everywhere. :disagree:

Learn to live together, you're not only living on the same damn Planet, but also using the same forum. Each and every one of us would love to impose our views on others (I mean, imagine how much nicer the world would become for us..), but life doesn't work like that. 7billion+ humans....damn, you people aren't going to survive for long if you keep acting that way. So make peace and to each their own.

Saudi Arabians are my brothers, but i hate to admit this that i dont like thier kings, they have done so much damage to our religion, and they have never done anything for other poor muslim countries.

Learn to live together, you're not only living on the same damn Planet, but also using the same forum. Each and every one of us would love to impose our views on others (I mean, imagine how much nicer the world would become for us..), but life doesn't work like that. 7billion+ humans....damn, you people aren't going to survive for long if you keep acting that way. So make peace and to each their own.

I remember when I was like you....so cute and innocent. Bordering on Hippie. But thanks to these guys here I have seen the light. And the path is clear. the enemies are known. And they will soon get whats coming to them.... ALL of them.

That Saudi and that Turk should leave for simply being insulting to Pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom