ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Sunday, 5 May, 2019 - 18:30
king.jpg

Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz. SPA

Asharq Al-Awsat

Saudi Arabia has strongly confronted extremism and terrorism, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz said on Sunday.

Since its foundation, Saudi Arabia has taken the responsibility of servicing Islam away from everything that distorts its image, King Salman said in a message to the nation on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan.

“It has also confronted terrorism and extremism with great resolve, calling for dialogue, the rejection of violence, drying up the sources of terrorism and uprooting it,” he said.

King Salman also said that Saudi Arabia is exerting all efforts to serve pilgrims and preserve their security.

https://aawsat.com/english/home/art...-saudi-arabia-confronted-terror-great-resolve

Sunday, 5 May, 2019 - 18:30
Saudi Arabia has strongly confronted extremism and terrorism
Since its foundation, Saudi Arabia has taken the responsibility of servicing Islam away from everything that distorts its image
It has also confronted terrorism and extremism with great resolve
What planet is this senile old :jester:clown:jester: living on,Bizzarro world?.The reason I`m asking is because it certainly cant be earth.I mean on earth its common knowledge that the saudis are the number one supporter and sponsor of :ph34r:wahabist terror:ph34r:,hell saudi is the birth place of it for gods sake.:tsk:
These have to be some of the most ridiculously hypocritical claims that I think I`ve ever heard,if they werent so offensive they would actually be funny.Its pretty much the equivalent of the nazis boasting about fighting anti-semitism or something utterly :cuckoo:crazy:cuckoo: like that

What planet is this senile old :jester:clown:jester: living on,Bizzarro world?.The reason I`m asking is because it certainly cant be earth.I mean on earth its common knowledge that the saudis are the number one supporter and sponsor of :ph34r:wahabist terror:ph34r:,hell saudi is the birth place of it for gods sake.:tsk:
These have to be some of the most ridiculously hypocritical claims that I think I`ve ever heard,if they werent so offensive they would actually be funny.Its pretty much the equivalent of the nazis boasting about fighting anti-semitism or something utterly :cuckoo:crazy:cuckoo: like that
Aaaaaah man stop bla bla bla watch the true news from international sources just bla bla bla bla

Dirty Iranians be senile today. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Aaaaaah man stop bla bla bla watch the true news from international sources just bla bla bla bla
Pardon?

Dirty Iranians be senile today. :cuckoo::cuckoo:
No,just calling a wahabist a wahabist,thats all.Consider it a public service announcement[LOL!].:azn:
Oh yeah..,I`m about as iranian as a pavlova,thats the dessert by the way not the russian dancer:nana:,you know just encase you`re going to accuse me of being a russian or something:sarcastic:

Well, yes you seem to be living in another planet..where your indoctrinated truth is far from reality and truth as such..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom