What's new

King Abdullah: Zardari is rotten

i know relations between saudi arabia and pakistan will never go the wrong direction infact they will improve, zardari should commit sucide. i think king abdullah is a hero but what he said to the americans about bombing iran, it broke my heart.... but zardari definately is a rooten zombie all he knows is to fill his pockets. with out him the country would have been far better, its TIME pakistan needed an islamic revolution like iran this only would solve our problems, wallahi man we need an islamic goverment AND leader. :pakistan: :saudi arabia: :iran: :turkey:

The point wasn't that Shia are not loyal to Pakistan. It's that the Saudi Royal Family is not exactly pro-Shia.

Religion is personal matter therefore right words would be Saudi Arabia is not pro Iran but they never did any provocation in Iran.
While Iran has been orchestrating mutinies in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain from long time.
Iran has also been radicalizing Pakistani Shias.

Religion is personal matter therefore right words would be Saudi Arabia is not pro Iran but they never did any provocation in Iran.
While Iran has been orchestrating mutinies in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain from long time.
Iran has also been radicalizing Pakistani Shias.

Don't go down this road. I don't want this to degenerate into another one of those salafi/wahabist funded terror vs. iranian supported Sipahe Mohammad type discussions. Your views and bias are quite clear. Now back to the topic.

There is a positive to take out of badshah salamat's comment as well. He seemed to have distinguished Zardari and Pakistan and hasn't called Pakistan rotten by association.

I was just gonna delete it when you did already hehe

ISLAMABAD, Nov. 29 (Xinhua) -- Pakistani Presidential spokesman Farhatullah Babar Monday accused WikiLeaks of spoiling Pakistan's relations with Saudi Arabia.

WikiLeaks on Sunday posted 220 cables, which included those about Pakistan's nuclear program and President Asif Zardari.

The cables quoted comments from Saudi King Abdullah about the leaders of Iraq and Pakistan.

The king called Zardari the greatest obstacle to that country's progress. "When the head is rotten," he said, "it affects the whole body."

"The so-called WikiLeaks tried to spoiled relations between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia," Presidential spokesman Farhatullah Babar said.

He said Zardari considers the Saudi monarch as his elder brother, adding Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are two brother Islamic countries. He said the WikiLeaks cables are aimed at creating misunderstanding between the two countries

There is a positive to take out of badshah salamat's comment as well. He seemed to have distinguished Zardari and Pakistan and hasn't called Pakistan rotten by association.

Good point. The same way Pakistanis are sickened by the excesses of these Arab dictators and their continuing servitude to their real masters, but not for a second do we confuse our views concerning these 20,000 member "royal families" with our affection for the arab countries and people.

It wasen't only Zardari he had a pop at it was even the Iraqi PM he dislikes too

Speaking to an Iraqi official about Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Kamal al-Maliki, King Abdullah said: "You and Iraq are in my heart, but that man is not."

Good point. The same way Pakistanis are sickened by the excesses of these Arab dictators and their continuing servitude to their real masters, but not for a second do we confuse our views concerning these 20,000 member "royal families" with our affection for the arab countries and people.

assalam alaikum,

Unfortunately we need those arabs more then they need us due to our economic conditons and our relations with our eastern neighbor and it is unfair and not justice if we accuse only zardari for all the corruption in pakistan. We got many zardaries and not one i wish any country import them i believe ppl of pakistan will send them free and along with mangoes and thanks.

Regard

TARIQ

Don't go down this road. I don't want this to degenerate into another one of those salafi/wahabist funded terror vs. iranian supported Sipahe Mohammad type discussions. Your views and bias are quite clear. Now back to the topic.

Usually, i always ignore Saudi phobia remarks.

From beginning, i have tried to clear misconceptions about Saudi Arabia and Iran.

In short words people are misguided about both societies and regimes.
In Iran it is regime which is the source of problem while in Saudi Arabia public could be blamed for it but not regime.

Not defending Mr 10%, but do keep in mind that Zardari is

- Shia
- Political rival to the Saudi puppet Nawaz Sharif
Still not the case ... how m any shia you might found supporting him for his illicit acts ... and yes Benazir was also a shia but this dosen't happen during her regime ...

zardari-allah-k-naam-pe.jpg

Take a good long look, this is our illustrious president. :(

This reminded me of Qasim Jalali's excellent series... Ba Adab Ba Mulahiza Hoshiyar...

The reality of Saudi Arabia is however a big tragedy for the Ummah of Muhammad saw

The Saudi regime is nothing but scum and a hinderance to the progress of Muslims in particular and the whole of mankind in general...

This evil man has actually been asking Americans to attack Iran...

Read it here...

Saudi Arabia urges US attack on Iran to stop nuclear programme | World news | guardian.co.uk

This reminded me of Qasim Jalali's excellent series... Ba Adab Ba Mulahiza Hoshiyar...

The reality of Saudi Arabia is however a big tragedy for the Ummah of Muhammad saw

TechLahore....... where are you? and what happened to your sectarian advice?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom