What's new

Kim Barker Blasts Nawaz Sharif

:rofl: Can't stop laughing, he's a typical pervert.

I know I am not as tall as you want, I am not as fit as you want, I am fat and I am old but I still like to be your friend

Can you believe these are the words of twice elected PM of Pakistan? Such a shame, chullu bhar pani mein doob mer tharki budhay.

^ You posted what I was going to post....spot on....:lol:

This latest report adds Sharif's name to the "illustrious" list of senior Pakistani political leaders who have made news for their dalliances with women.

A 2007 Youtube video showing former Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani groping Sherry Rehman attracted a lot of attention. Then, President Asif Ali Zardari was shown gushing about US Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, and asking to "hug" her during a meeting in New York.

Haq's Musings: US Reporter Says Nawaz Sharif Propositioned Her

first award goes to bill clinton an undisputed champion regardless in this field followed by israeli president serving jail for rape.

Kim Barker can be followed here: https://twitter.com/Kim_Barker

sir we cant trust these reporters either blindly........who knows...tommorrow she might come up with something on imran khan and sita white....so instead of spreading her link...we should put mud on the matter and cover it......

all these media people have a price and they creating controvesy they earn a livlihood from it...

she is a woman, he is a men, and a men went after a woman
wow what a strange idea

he is so different from us, we never lay our eyes on other woman
we are true hypocrites

she is a woman, he is a men, and a men went after a woman
wow what a strange idea

he is so different from us, we never lay our eyes on other woman
we are true hypocrites
With great power comes great responsibility. :triniti:

Back
Top Bottom